PDA

View Full Version : Frequent crashes on last German mission

Feh
08-29-2010, 02:05 PM
I had been playing it with the 1.11.3 patch, and I experience crashes of loads or saves every few loads or saves. If the game crashes on save, then the save is unusable as well -- it just hangs on loading it. Sometimes, it crashes just on load. This is repeatable, meaning that the same save will always cause it to crash. All this happens even if I never edit the saves myself.

Does 1.17.5(.1) address these issues? I had started playing the game with 1.11.3, because this is the latest patch on the official game site, and up to this mission, I didn't see any issues. I only found the 1.17.5(.1) patch after coming to this forum. It's not on the official game site. Later, I found ironic that some developer bitched about Steam not carrying the latest patch quickly enough, when the official site doesn't carry it at all.

I haven't seen anything related to fixing SP mission in the changelog, and the save games appear incompatible between versions, so I'd have to restart, which I'm not looking forward to, given that this mission is a cornucopia of micromanagement. Did anyone play it with the latest patch?

[SOE]No.Mam
08-29-2010, 06:18 PM
1.17.5 is an official patch. but didnt added on MoW homepage.