PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse Questions.

02-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Title tells everything, when i go to warehouse(i have tested 8 different warehouse) and everytime i get message like this:

Sneaksie
03-01-2010, 06:40 AM
To get delivery contracts in this region, you must open the branch office here first.

03-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Okay, thanks to help. But how do i open new office? (Im not good in russian :P)

chosenvessel33
03-10-2010, 10:12 PM
To purchase new offices, you must go to your first office, and go to one of the first two tabs on the left. One is for trucks and the other should be for the offices. Once there you just select the office you want and buy. It should be the same buy button you use for buying trucks, or when at the repair shop. Hope this helps!

Harryy
06-10-2010, 02:14 PM
When I go to a warehouse it says "you already have an order do you want to complete it?" and when I press "No" nothing happens (and I dont have any trailer on). I have looked for that order but I dont find it anywhere. What to do??

USA Trucker
06-10-2010, 02:53 PM
When I go to a warehouse it says "you already have an order do you want to complete it?" and when I press "No" nothing happens (and I dont have any trailer on). I have looked for that order but I dont find it anywhere. What to do??

What version of the game do you have?

Also go to your PDA (F3 Key), and see if you have a current mission that you did not complete yet. Your HUD will also indicate this on the upper-left side, or when you open the map view (Tab Key). These are commonly over-looked.

If the answer to these questions are no, then you have glitch. I have seen a couple of people report this problem on the US version, and my advice is one of the below options:

1) Reload to your last saved game point, and try the warehouse again.

2) Continue your current game, and answer no like you did before. Leave the warehouse, re-enter it, and see if you can get a load.

3) If all else fails, start a whole new game, or another save point.

When playing the game I can't stress it enough to have many save points. This cures many headaches in my experience. ;)

Caduryn
08-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Hi,

Is there any way to drive manually into Warehouses?

BleDrajor
08-28-2010, 07:13 PM
No!

(Only to see the automatic driving into the warehouse from the drivers seat perspective.)

DriverX3
08-28-2010, 09:59 PM
So your saying you can ride in the drivers seat while it goes into the warehouse?

USA Trucker
08-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Hi,

Is there any way to drive manually into Warehouses?

See this vedeo post Here. (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=125939&postcount=20) :cool:

DriverX3
08-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the video but how do you get it to go into the warehouse in the cab of the truck thanks.

USA Trucker
08-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the video but how do you get it to go into the warehouse in the cab of the truck thanks.

I didn't make it. I'm just showing that it can be done. You'll just have to read the thread to find out more.

TruckerNL
12-30-2010, 01:52 PM
driving as the video in the warehouse is it a mod or hex file you change ???

USA Trucker
12-30-2010, 01:56 PM
You'll have to ask the creator of the video on YouTube.

Strummer
02-16-2011, 02:19 AM
Hello, all. Newbie to the boards here.

("Strummer" is my profile name on R'n'R, so I figured I'd use it as my handle here :) )

I've got a question about the "open offer" notices that show up in the newspapers at the 60 Miles bars:

Is the offer truly "open" to all who arrive at the specified warehouse within the allotted time, or must one first have a contract with said warehouse?

I made it to one warehouse with about 40 minutes to spare and was given the "you don't have a contract with us so you don't get any freight, now get off my land" (or words to that effect) message we've all seen.

Should I keep trying for these open offers at warehouses in which I have no contract (or branch office, or however you say it), and just assume I encountered a bug this time, or am I just spitting into the wind?

Thank you for your time.

Feb. 28 2011 EDIT:
Drove like a madman to make it in time for an open offer at a warehouse in which I do have a contract, and just ended up getting the regular warehouse experience. So, yeah, like USA TRUCKER said, don't bother with these items.

USA Trucker
02-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Just ignore those open offers. It’s just eye candy according to one of the developers of RNR. We were all wondering about this early on at the release in the game. I’ll try to find the developers post about this topic.;)

UPDATE:
I found it! Open Offers (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=158594#post158594). This conversation is only 7 postings long. Donnerwetter is one of the developers of RNR.

Strummer
02-17-2011, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the reply and the link, USA Trucker.

I thought maybe I mistook a verb for an adjective and misinterpreted "open offer" to mean "here's an offer that is open to everyone" rather than "click here to open an offer." Turns out it actually means "click here to see some words." :rolleyes:

My apologies for having posted in the wrong thread.

USA Trucker
02-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Don't worry about it. It happens.;)

DrSegatron
10-12-2012, 11:02 AM

Necromancing this thread because I had this problem and found a solution.

I think this was caused by having a trailer attached while finishing a race. It would register you as the winner, but as you already had a trailer, would ask if you wanted to finish that task. If you don't, it will send you on your merry way *without finishing the race task*. You need to go to the warehouse where you finished the race and finish the race task.

USA Trucker
10-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Hello & Welcome to the Forum. :)

Thanks for the info. ;)