PDA

View Full Version : Patch problems?

Weirderal
08-26-2010, 01:42 PM
I purchased Men of War: Red Tide from Amazon.com as the only option available: a download. For $25, it seems I'm getting a good money spent/hours entertained ratio-until now. I'm at the "Lieutenant Federov's Response" level, and I've, in essence, completed all objectives. However, the 'Destroy the Italian/Romanian armored convoy' is not marked as completed, which is odd, because I did destroy the convoy. But it shouldn't matter, because it's a secondary mission. I've completed all primary objectives.

Anyway, I've noticed that most of the sites with the 1.01 (or whatever) patch note that it fixes something in this level. I've downloaded the patch from a couple of sites, But whenever I click the .exe file I get "Men of War: Red Tide not installed." I can't progress any further in the game until I learn what I've done wrong, or where the 'correct' patch is!

Nike-it
08-26-2010, 01:58 PM
I purchased Men of War: Red Tide from Amazon.com as the only option available: a download. For $25, it seems I'm getting a good money spent/hours entertained ratio-until now. I'm at the "Lieutenant Federov's Response" level, and I've, in essence, completed all objectives. However, the 'Destroy the Italian/Romanian armored convoy' is not marked as completed, which is odd, because I did destroy the convoy. But it shouldn't matter, because it's a secondary mission. I've completed all primary objectives.

Anyway, I've noticed that most of the sites with the 1.01 (or whatever) patch note that it fixes something in this level. I've downloaded the patch from a couple of sites, But whenever I click the .exe file I get "Men of War: Red Tide not installed." I can't progress any further in the game until I learn what I've done wrong, or where the 'correct' patch is!

You should destroy the convoy when it is near the base. Just wait a bit and let the convoy come closer to the base. In this case you will get "mission complete".