PDA

View Full Version : Men of War: Vietnam will feature co-op gamemode

Nike-it
08-26-2010, 08:04 AM
We would like to announce, that Men of War: Vietnam will feature multiplayer co-op gamemode. This mode supports up to 4 people in one game and you will be able to defeat the enemies during the campaign missions together with your friends.

Hicks
10-20-2010, 01:19 AM
Have just watched the trailer of the game and looks like a lot of fun to be had, as older gamers my friends and I steer towards games with Co-Op involved as we like working as a team, this is one I will be putting forward to the guys as something to get, Co-Op for us is a winning mode.

Korsakov829
10-20-2010, 02:03 AM
Co-Op? This changes things then, I might be interested.

On a side note, could there be a co op added to Red Tide in an update?

Nike-it
10-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Co-Op? This changes things then, I might be interested.

On a side note, could there be a co op added to Red Tide in an update?

No, as soon as co-op is made together with GameSpy and I do not see any chance to implement it into Red Tide.

Aeon
10-20-2010, 01:01 PM
No, as soon as co-op is made together with GameSpy and I do not see any chance to implement it into Red Tide.

Is there a reason why not even co-op was implemented in Red Tide?

Nike-it
10-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Is there a reason why not even co-op was implemented in Red Tide?

Time and resources.

Aeon
10-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Time and resources.

Thanks.

I know that the average ratio between single- and multiplayer Users is about 80:20 in RTS games. Is that similar to MoW? Do you have any specific details about that? In fact it would be a good reason to leave mp out of MoW:RT.

Korsakov829
10-27-2010, 05:13 PM
...In fact it would be a good reason to leave mp out of MoW:RT....

A good reason is server space and or sufficient funds.

hspur
11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Will MoW Vietnam feature the ability to play the full campaign co-operatively, or will it be just the missions? In other words will we get all the cutscenes/briefings etc playing co-operatively as we would playing the single player campaign?

If not could it be implemented as a host option? (a tickbox that lets you disable/enable movies in co-operative play)

Kreaken
03-02-2011, 03:49 PM
I got MoW:AS under the impression that I would be able to do this MP co-op. I haven't played MP yet but is it possible? There are plenty of fixes needed in AS so I hope that all 'time and resources' aren't being funneled into the Vietnam release while anything already out is left without support.