PDA

View Full Version : When's it coming out? 2010 or 2011?

Jason
08-25-2010, 12:16 PM
I've seen game previews that say 2010, but the C1 website says 2011. When is the game really going to come out? :confused:

Q3 2011 is far away :(

Nike-it
08-25-2010, 12:19 PM
I've seen game previews that say 2010, but the C1 website says 2011. When is the game really going to come out? :confused:

Q3 2011 is far away :(

We hope it will be Spring 2011.

Jason
08-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Well, I still need to play Cryostatis and buy NecroVision so I suppose I can wait :)

Will Death to Spies 3 come with any modding tools?

Nike-it
08-27-2010, 05:26 AM
Well, I still need to play Cryostatis and buy NecroVision so I suppose I can wait :)

Will Death to Spies 3 come with any modding tools?

There are no exact plans about it. It will be decided a bit later, right now the devs have too many things to do;)

Jason
08-30-2010, 09:24 AM
That isn't one of those "let them down gently" answers is it? :P

Death to Spies is great fun to play, I'm sure we'd all play it more often after we beat it if there were fan made missions. I'm certain it's a great way to retain fans interest in the game series between sequels.

I'm hoping the devs decide to release some tools... do you have an address I can send bribes to? ;)

Nike-it
08-30-2010, 09:27 AM
That isn't one of those "let them down gently" answers is it? :P

Death to Spies is great fun to play, I'm sure we'd all play it more often after we beat it if there were fan made missions. I'm certain it's a great way to retain fans interest in the game series between sequels.

I'm hoping the devs decide to release some tools... do you have an address I can send bribes to? ;)

You can send them to us, will deliver them to the right place;) I fully agree with you but as soon as the game will be released both on PC and Xbox there can be some difficulties with providing editing tools. But in any case I'll be able to say smth concrete only closer to the release.

Jason
08-31-2010, 02:25 PM
I fully agree with you but as soon as the game will be released both on PC and Xbox there can be some difficulties with providing editing tools.
Just because you released a game on multiple platforms does not mean it has to be exactly the same. Modding tools are definitely a PC only thing.

Nike-it
09-01-2010, 05:45 AM
Just because you released a game on multiple platforms does not mean it has to be exactly the same. Modding tools are definitely a PC only thing.

In any case I'll tell you request to the devs;)

Boyarpunk
09-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the update, Nike. Can't wait! :cool: