PDA

View Full Version : Update sticky?

furbs
08-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Any chance of having a sticky thread with links to all the updates?
Would be much better to have them in one place...esp for new members.

Thoughts?

philip.ed
08-23-2010, 10:06 AM
+1

Tree_UK
08-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Yeah I think this would be a great Idea :grin:

zapatista
08-23-2010, 03:22 PM
chaps, bit of Alzheimer settling in there, or maybe it's just the usual gaggle always being so busy making irrelevant non flightsim related posts here most of the time that you lost track what this specific forum is for ?

few weeks ago the mod suggested the exact same thing, asking in a new post if somebody could msg him to indicate they were willing to work on this exact same thing, and he would make it a sticky (the purpose of msg'ing him first was so multiple people didnt wast time on the same effort)

furbs
08-23-2010, 03:32 PM
chaps, bit of Alzheimer settling in there, or maybe it's just the usual gaggle always being so busy making irrelevant non flightsim related posts here most of the time that you lost track what this specific forum is for ?

few weeks ago the mod suggested the exact same thing, asking in a new post if somebody could msg him to indicate they were willing to work on this exact same thing, and he would make it a sticky (the purpose of msg'ing him first was so multiple people didnt wast time on the same effort)

So is that a agreement from you Zapatista?

Oldschool61
08-23-2010, 05:39 PM
So is that a agreement from you Zapatista?

Yes I think he agrees. He must have been typing when tree posted because normally he would do one of his personal attacks on Tree:-)

philip.ed
08-23-2010, 05:54 PM
I was away for 2 weeks; hardly alzheimer worthy.

zapatista
08-24-2010, 02:50 AM
Yes I think he agrees. He must have been typing when tree posted because normally he would do one of his personal attacks on Tree:-)

just arrived here and you already have a case of forum'itis ?

there is nothing in tree's above post that warrants any comments towards him, so why would there be ?

we do have a magic crystal ball however, which lets us predict the future. it works like this, if you know the past, can see the present, then if all behavior and actions remain consistent and similar, you can predict the future :)

hence it is likely that whenever tree relapses into his boring depressive destructive monotonic banter, as he has so frequently done here in the past, then this allows us to predict his future. at which point other forum members that simply come here with the intention to stay informed on oleg's WiP, and then get annoyed by tree's constant deliberate destructive behavior, are then likely to treat tree in the way his childish behavior warrants at the time.

if only the rest of life would be so simple :)

nearmiss
08-24-2010, 03:28 AM
The thread is above - sticky..

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16073

This thread is closed