PDA

View Full Version : Save Issues.

stivi
12-26-2009, 03:08 PM
hey guys i am with Windows Vista Premium HOme and i can`t save my game.
When i press F6 for fast save the game closes and shows Don`t Send or report error. if somebody cans .. please helpppppppp

dexster
12-27-2009, 10:15 AM
hello, j'm bug click f6 is eror games end game closes . windosa 7 64 bit. not save games. PLIS HELLPPP

karlEST
12-27-2009, 02:33 PM
I have the same issue. I'm using also W7 x64.

obsolum
12-27-2009, 02:34 PM
hello, j'm bug click f6 is eror games end game closes . windosa 7 64 bit. not save games. PLIS HELLPPP
That's a known bug, been reported by other people as well. I guess this is something that the developers will need to fix in a patch. Sucks for you, though, as you won't be able to save your games until then :( Maybe you can instal a different OS on a seperate harddrive to play the game on or something?

karlEST
12-27-2009, 02:37 PM
That's a known bug, been reported by other people as well. I guess this is something that the developers will need to fix in a patch. Sucks for you, though, as you won't be able to save your games until then :( Maybe you can instal a different OS on a seperate harddrive to play the game on or something?

This solution isn't quite good. Especially for those who don't have the disk space for it to spare.

XP is old by now.;)

Whiskey
12-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Maybe the fix is as simple as run it as administrator?

I don't have the game, but I have Win7 x64, this problem could affect me in the future :(

stivi
12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
the game don`t like Vista , Win 7

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

karlEST
12-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Maybe the fix is as simple as run it as administrator?

I don't have the game, but I have Win7 x64, this problem could affect me in the future :(

Didin't help..

dexster
12-27-2009, 04:29 PM
:-xhelpp plis. fix is patch plisss. not save games plissssssssssss:mad::mad:

irmantast
12-27-2009, 05:14 PM
I try to make compatibility settings with windows 98 and windows XP, but I still cannot save the game. I using windows vista X64. Please help, cause game sometimes shutdown itself, I don't know why, but then I have to start this game again from 0.

karlEST
12-27-2009, 06:29 PM
I try to make compatibility settings with windows 98 and windows XP, but I still cannot save the game. I using windows vista X64. Please help, cause game sometimes shutdown itself, I don't know why, but then I have to start this game again from 0.

I tried the samething as well. Didin't work on W7 x64 also. I'm afraid, that the only solution is the patch.

irmantast
12-27-2009, 07:21 PM
When patch will be released? I hope soon..?

Kamaz
12-29-2009, 09:17 AM
same shit here ...

I have tested with renaming the "name.spsv.tmp" to "name.spsv", then i can load this savegame ingame, but the game doesn't load it and freezes ...

I use Win 7 Ultimate X64.

That needs to be fixed !

Kamaz
12-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Anyone ? :confused:

Nike-it
12-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Guys, where did you get the game? in 1c-online shop?

Kamaz
12-30-2009, 05:41 PM
yepp, look at truckpol -> http://truckpol.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=game04&action=display&thread=47680

rothat
01-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Hi.. I had the same crash with Win 7 x32... and i can't see the truckpol forum because my register was denied...

Does anyone know how to fix this problem ???

Thanks !!!!! ;)

obsolum
01-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi.. I had the same crash with Win 7 x32... and i can't see the truckpol forum because my register was denied...

Does anyone know how to fix this problem ???

Thanks !!!!! ;)
Wow wait, are you saying you can't save your game in Win7 32bit either? Does anyone else have this problem? 'Cause then it's not just an issue with the 64bit version but a problem with Win7 in general, which is a lot worse :| Definitely something that should be fixed ASAP, preferably before the international version gets released.

rothat
01-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Yeah .. I have Win 7 Ultimate 32 and I can not save The Game also ...

Does anyone know if this crash only happens with Vista and Win 7 users?

Thanks

Mr luder
01-05-2010, 08:04 PM
I know for a real fact, that the game, bought by yuplay, can be saved under Win7 32bit.

Personally i would say: Cracks aint the best idea at all :)

rothat
01-05-2010, 08:17 PM
I do not use any crack, but I can not save, and I use Win 7 x32 ...

The game crash every time I try to save !!!!

karlEST
01-06-2010, 01:10 PM
I do not use any crack, but I can not save, and I use Win 7 x32 ...

The game crash every time I try to save !!!!

All W7 and Vista users are in trouble with that.:(

Mr luder
01-06-2010, 06:43 PM
All W7 and Vista users are in trouble with that.:(

No they don't.
Win 7 X86 is proofen to work flawless as original version.

Saving is the same as you can't buy any other headquarters with the cracked version.
Get over it, buy the game and enjoy it. Or just stfu and "enjoy" your cracked bs.

keith450
01-06-2010, 07:49 PM
No they don't.

Saving is the same as you can't buy any other headquarters with the cracked version.
Get over it, buy the game and enjoy it. Or just stfu and "enjoy" your cracked bs.

i think you sir should go back to your hole!!!! and stay there i bought this game from 1c myself and every now and then it wont save and it crashes!!! so why dont you STFU and leave this post for problems :grin:

obsolum
01-07-2010, 08:39 AM
No they don't.

He already said that he's not using a cracked version so you shouldn't respond in such an offensive manner. Just because saving works for some people under W7 doesn't mean it works for everyone, like keith450 pointed out.

Stings
01-13-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi, I install the game I did crack. but save the game while throwing error gives your game, please help

Save problem, help pls :( Windows7 / 64bit

USA Trucker
01-14-2010, 01:01 AM
Hi, I install the game I did crack. but save the game while throwing error gives your game, please help

Save problem, help pls :( Windows7 / 64bit

Are you serious?!

Nike-it
01-14-2010, 06:32 AM
Discussion of pirated software is prohibited on this forum. Thread is closed.

Tris
01-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Do we have some more news of the patch?

It's quite annoying that I can't save the story?!
The only thing I can do is the stupid 'Single Order' and I'm getting pretty sick of it.
There is nothing fun at the S.O. so a patch is really needed quickly because I've read that I'm not the only one who's having this problem.
What have they done in all those years? Do they even know Vista in Russia?! Because this is one of the major mistakes and problems in the game.

Oh,

and I'm having 'Windows Vista Home Premium SP2' 64 bits.

Freak Of Nature
01-21-2010, 09:20 AM
I heard the patch will be released this month.

obsolum
01-21-2010, 09:50 AM
I heard the patch will be released this month.
Do you have a source on this information?

Tris
01-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Happy to hear that :)
Than I can finally start to explore the world of RNR and conquer over the Californian highways :)

Freak Of Nature
01-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Do you have a source on this information?

I read that on Rusiant fan site. They say it's official :)

obsolum
01-22-2010, 08:43 AM
I read that on Rusiant fan site. They say it's official :)
That is good news, indeed, then, if it's true. Although it remains to be seen what kind of improvements it will offer.

Tris
01-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Do we have any news about the patch yet?

lamanorbu
02-16-2010, 07:57 AM
same issue with my vista 32 bit

Moinster
05-01-2010, 07:47 PM
There is a Patch avaible but i dont know if it fix that :-)
I dont have the Game yet but i buy me the German version at 19.5.
Please Test the Patch!!:rolleyes:
http://www.fileplanet.com/211425/210000/fileinfo/Rig%27n%27Roll-Patch-v3.0.1.0

ncsflorida
05-02-2010, 03:22 AM
Well this sucks major ass! I've come so far in the game but now all of a sudden my only save doesn't work! Can someone please see if it will work on their system? It is for the english version. Maybe a developer could fix this save. I've came way to far to start over!

Dnkiwi
05-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Well this sucks major ass! I've come so far in the game but now all of a sudden my only save doesn't work! Can someone please see if it will work on their system? It is for the english version. Maybe a developer could fix this save. I've came way to far to start over!

hi i tried your save file on my machine but had no luck i suspect that it still work but i have also found that some game require the userprofile bin file aswell so i would be more than happy to have another shot for you and see if the file helps as i could view your profile but not the save game pic while in the load menu

hope this helps

USA Trucker
05-02-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm fairly deep into the game with lots of save points. I hope this doesn't happen to me. If it does, I won't loose a lot. I have about 25 or so save points.

ncsflorida
05-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Here is the userbin file.

Dnkiwi
05-03-2010, 07:36 AM
ok i will re test these for and get back to you with a result

ncsflorida
05-08-2010, 07:47 PM
ok i will re test these for and get back to you with a result

Did you ever test it? :confused:

Dnkiwi
05-09-2010, 03:20 AM
ncsflorida i tried your save files and had no luck but i am thinking u may have corrupt game file as i was able to view your save point and profile but just not load it as it seemed to hang hope this helps and sorry about delay in reply

ncsflorida
05-09-2010, 04:04 AM
well i think the game file is fine, I started a new profile and story and everything is fine, it's just I'm not starting all over again. Can you maybe send me your save game if you have beat the main storyline?

Dnkiwi
05-09-2010, 07:17 AM
i would love to but i am still in the first 10 % of the game and have not completed it yet

M76
06-21-2010, 07:36 PM
I played for 4 long hours, only to achieve nothing, cause the game corrupted the last save. I've only used quick save while playing as any normal unsuspecting human being would do. But this last time I pressed quick save too close to a warehouse and when I try to load the savegame I can't avoid entering the warehouse which wouldn't be a problem, but the game won't change the view to the usual warehouse camera, it stays normal, and when the delivery selector screen should come up the game crashes instead of showing it.

kennyb87
06-21-2010, 07:48 PM
4 hours aint too long to get back to where you where but you should really save more often I save after every load

M76
06-21-2010, 08:05 PM
4 hours aint too long to get back to where you where but you should really save more often I save after every load

My free time is not that cheap that I like throwing it away just like that, even 1 hour would be too much.

And you misunderstood I saved at least 10 times, but I used quicksave each time I saved. I had no idea the game had the "ability" to corrupt save games irreversibly.

kennyb87
06-21-2010, 08:34 PM
A quick save is still only 1 save file you think 4 hours is bad I once lost a months worth of gameplay on morrowind I was very gutted after that

USA Trucker
06-21-2010, 10:00 PM
A quick save is still only 1 save file you think 4 hours is bad I once lost a months worth of gameplay on morrowind I was very gutted after that

Yeah, I must have a hundred saves, and a lot of them are just before I get to the entrance of a warehouse (before the cut-scene). I never use 'Quick-Save' though because, I like to name my own save points. This way it's easy to remember just where I want to go. Especially when you have tons of saves. As you, and I discussed before I learned this the hard way from Half-Life & Doom3. This has now become automatic for me. I've yet to have a save issue problem, and I'm constantly reloading to make videos, and things.

Eggtooth
08-21-2010, 09:32 PM
This is A BIG JOKE... i tried to load the game (quick save) and it won't load. I don't know, file was fine a while ago. I can't load quicksave at all... My progress gone... Any way to recover corrupted save?

BleDrajor
08-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Had a similar problem for one time, too. While saving R&R closed itself. After restarting R&R the savegame was not loadable anymore.
I think you have to restart the career. But better wait for comments of some other and more experienced users, maybe it's not completely lost...

But I have to say: That's why I generally have more than one save game and especially not just a quick save. You also should do that in future!

Eggtooth
08-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Thank god i got save from the ending of the campaign.

I am going to do Save backup.

chriscalvat
02-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi I am having trouble with save games that I have been having for a while since buying the game when it first came out.

basicly I will play the game and everything will be fine then after a few weeks or days my saves will stop working and insted crash back to desktop on trying to load the saves. any idear what could be causing it?

USA Trucker
02-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

We need system specs please. Just give the basics that you see in my sinature at the bottom.

chriscalvat
02-28-2011, 11:10 AM
my system specs are

windows Vista home premium 32 bit
Intel core 2 Duo CPU @ 3.00GHz 2GB RAM
GeForce 7800 GT
DirectX 9

USA Trucker
02-28-2011, 11:22 AM
my system specs are

windows Vista home premium 32 bit
Intel core 2 Duo CPU @ 3.00GHz 2GB RAM
GeForce 7800 GT
DirectX 9
I believe your GeForce 7800 is a little too low, and may be the issue of reloading a saved game. You need 8800 or above. Also when I had Vista, it presented some problems with saved games, and the game ran sluggish too. Windows7 seemed to correct this problem.

When you did play, in general how did your graphics respond to the game?

chriscalvat
02-28-2011, 11:24 AM
the game would always work fine with no graphic errors what so ever would even save and load fine but then after a few weeks or days my saves would just stop working and crash back to desktop when ever I loaded them but if I started a new game and saved that save would work fine

USA Trucker
02-28-2011, 11:40 AM
the game would always work fine with no graphic errors what so ever would even save and load fine but then after a few weeks or days my saves would just stop working and crash back to desktop when ever I loaded them but if I started a new game and saved that save would work fine
Well, like I said, Vista did present some save issues when I had it. There were a few others that reported the same problem too. So to make a long story short I just went and got Windows7, and haven’t had a problem since. Seems being that you say it works fine unless dormant for a couple of weeks leads me to conclude that it’s not so much a game problem as it is a Vista problem.

I may be wrong, and would welcome anyone else’s imput. Upgrading to Windows7 is a financial matter that only you can decide, or maybe upgrading your graphics card, and adding 2 more GB of ram, especially with todays games. The more ram you have the better things will run. This game is not fully optimized, and demands for the most part a high-end computer inspite of what the recommended specs state.

chriscalvat
02-28-2011, 11:43 AM
perhaps I best wait then until later in the year and upgrade my system, at the moment though money is tight, thanks for your advice

USA Trucker
02-28-2011, 11:46 AM
You’re welcome. I only wish I could have been more help.:(

chriscalvat
02-28-2011, 11:49 AM
its okay its reason to upgrade my computer :-)

USA Trucker
02-28-2011, 12:00 PM
May I suggest a “Built to Order” computer from TigerDirect.com or any other such site. They are not as expensive these days, and you can pick & choose what you want instead of the ready built computers. When you’re ready of course.:)

chriscalvat
02-28-2011, 12:09 PM
I prefer building my own computer I may not be good with software problems but hardware I know what I am doing at least lol and it tends to be cheaper to buy the parts you want yourself

USA Trucker
02-28-2011, 12:11 PM
My point exactly.:grin:

Good luck on whichever way you achieve your goal.

chriscalvat
02-28-2011, 12:16 PM
My point exactly.:grin:

Good luck on whichever way you achieve your goal.

bjorn324
04-11-2011, 08:21 AM
My savegames will not load anymore. The latest and the one I made after completing the last mission, where you had to demolish an office.

I think this is very strange at least I can start a new game. But I am starting to hate playing after completing all missions. Those savegames get corrupted everytime I almost have enough money to buy my last HQ.

Solved: Hit Escape two times after loading and save over the old "corrupted save game" and it works again :D

USA Trucker
04-11-2011, 12:50 PM
My savegames will not load anymore. The latest and the one I made after completing the last mission, where you had to demolish an office.

I think this is very strange at least I can start a new game. But I am starting to hate playing after completing all missions. Those savegames get corrupted everytime I almost have enough money to buy my last HQ.

Solved: Hit Escape two times after loading and save over the old "corrupted save game" and it works again :D
Thanks for you problem post, and most importantly how you resolved it. It's greatly appreciated.:grin::cool:

Trane14
05-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Okay so i am making a save game i saved it succsesfully and i quit game.Next time when got in on the Loading Picture Was black and it doesn't want to load ! PLS HELP !! All of my money was in that save !

USA Trucker
05-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Please check the forum before posting. All save issues are here, not the "Police, and AI Problems" thread. BJorn324, a couple of postings back had the same problem, and resolved it. There may be some other postings in this thread addressing the same issues with other remedies. I've never had the problem, so I couldn't assist you. Sorry.:(

Peterbilt Man
06-06-2012, 11:05 AM
I save a game then shut down my computer. And sometimes when I go back to play the next day, It won't work. And I was at a really good point in the game. Is there some way to start a new game at the point I left off at or something to recover the old game??

Peterbilt Man
(Hercules)

jujucz
10-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi,

I was playing rig n roll, often 1 hour per day; and i had a good save.

But now, when I load my game, the game crash, with the both saves!!!!!!!!

If i do a new game it works

WHAT I NEED TO DO???

Ok, I have do a video for you:

(http://youtu.be/PeR2MqEJ_LI)

USA Trucker
10-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Hello, & Welcome to the forum. :)

Judging from your video, you purchased the game from ValuSoft, and it's called Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-throat Highway (http://store.valusoft.com/Rig-Roll-Cut-throat-Highway_p_31.html). This version is not supported by 1C, according to what I was advised some time ago. The developers for Rig 'n' Roll have jumped ship 2 years ago.

You may want to review some replies to your question back on post 50 onward, on this thread, that has addressed this issue. Other then that, I have no further advice for you, but to contact ValuSoft for support. Sorry. :(

jujucz
10-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Hello, & Welcome to the forum. :)

Judging from your video, you purchased the game from ValuSoft, and it's called Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-throat Highway (http://store.valusoft.com/Rig-Roll-Cut-throat-Highway_p_31.html). This version is not supported by 1C, according to what I was advised some time ago. The developers for Rig 'n' Roll have jumped ship 2 years ago.

You may want to review some replies to your question back on post 50 onward, on this thread, that has addressed this issue. Other then that, I have no further advice for you, but to contact ValuSoft for support. Sorry. :(

I just buy it online.... And the name is just "rig n roll" but not rig n roll : cut-throat highway...

There is others versions? O_O

USA Trucker
10-08-2012, 05:20 AM
According to your video, the version you got is Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-throat Highway. It's the only one ValuSoft sells as the publishing agent. Just look at the link I provided in my post. 1C has no claim to your version, and can't be expected to give you support for ValuSoft's version of the game.

jujucz
10-20-2012, 08:39 AM
OK. It's not possible that I have the other version because i bought rignroll from accompany and when the game go to the intro we can see 1c company and in my video we can see © 2010 1C Company so help me please!

USA Trucker
10-20-2012, 01:35 PM
OK. It's not possible that I have the other version because i bought rignroll from accompany and when the game go to the intro we can see 1c company and in my video we can see © 2010 1C Company so help me please!
The game clearly shows the ValueSoft logo at the beginning. The 1C Company logo being implanted there is a legal issue between 1C & ValueSoft that I'm not going to get into, except to say. ValueSoft is not an authorized seller of 1C products that I know of.

As stated earlier, the Developers jumped ship late in 2010 to ValueSoft, and renamed the game to "Rig 'n' Roll Cut-throat Highway", and this forum does not support it, period. You will have to get further support from ValueSoft. If ValueSoft doesn't support their own products, then that is an issue between you, and ValueSoft. Not 1C.

1C or I, do not know what ValueSoft, and/or it's developers have done to the game since it left 1C's control. I am only authorized to provide help to those that purchased a legal copy from 1C, or any of it's authorized resellers. ValueSoft is not one of them.

charlytos
01-28-2015, 10:10 PM
When player does use of quick save or load session while is making it appears a green symbol turning. After action is finished that symbol dissapears.
But on windows 8.1 after finished quick save or load session the green symbol continues showed on center screen. Using esc key and return to road dissapears green symbol. But used for new quick save and load session occurs same problem.
Playing rignroll on windows xp or windows 7 hasn't this rare problem mentioned. Thanks.