PDA

View Full Version : 8's feeble mod attempt

pricky8
08-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Ok, I am a complete noooooob at the mod thing. I have always struggled with it in previous games.

I have decided to tackle this game, and hopefully have MoW figured out before the fourth MoW installment comes out. :)

Digitalhead link is out which seems to hold a vast majority of the non-youtube material. Is anyone aware of any other sources of established tutorials?

1. I would like to learn more about "buying" units ingame, like in multiplayer. I have only made one mission where what I started with was all I ended with.

2. I would also like to know just how to use the Kamikaze explosive and Remote Mine.

3. I have a crate in my 'mod' that I placed and the default mouse over option is to enter it, not examine it. Does anyone know the fix for that?

4. Is there a way to have a variable based spawn of enemy, like in response to a certain troop strength, or a statement that they spawn a couple half tracks or a light tank etc (keep the game dynamic each time I play it)?

That is all I have for now. I have tried to search for these options prior to posting, got a lot of answers, but have not found these yet.

Korsakov829
11-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Kamikazes work like AP grenades. They are just set to a very very short fuse. As soon as one is thrown it will explode.