PDA

View Full Version : My new single player mission : Grosnia 1992

sanglierbossu
08-17-2010, 03:03 PM
(fictive conflict ; fictives countries)

October 1992. Following the declaration of independence of the Republic of Grosnia, the Zorbians attacked different parts of the country. The state administration of Grosnia effectively ceased to function having lost control over the entire territory. The Zorbians wanted all lands where Zorbians had a majority, eastern and western Grosnia. Grosnian Patriots, the only group loyal to the Grosnian government, were an easy target, because the Grosnian government forces were poorly equipped and unprepared for the war. Grosnian houses and apartments were systematically ransacked or burnt down, Grosnian civilians were rounded up or captured, and sometimes beaten or killed in the process.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9876/prevv.jpg

Name of the Mod : Grosnia 1992 (1 mission)
Author : Sanglier Bossu (an old french guy)
Language supported : English/French
Release Date : August 2010
Game : Men of War version 1.17.5 (IMPORTANT !)
Single player : YES
Coop : YES
Multiplayer: NO
New map : NO (MoW Multi player map rebuilt)
New skins : YES
-----
Created with the "Modern Combat Mod" for Men of War v2.5 31.5.2009
Mod created by cat - cat@tr-racing.de
I have the authorization. ;-)
(Thank you very much for this great work, cat.)

THE LINK : http://depositfiles.com/en/files/f7fo7uzuz

CzaD
08-17-2010, 07:42 PM
"Start the game, "Options", and ACTIVATE (important) the mod "Jungle Fever"."

Why Jungle Fever?:confused:

sanglierbossu
08-18-2010, 08:09 AM
"Start the game, "Options", and ACTIVATE (important) the mod "Jungle Fever"."

Why Jungle Fever?:confused:

No problem... It's just a copy and paste from one of my others mods "Jungle Fever".

I'm sorry.

This single player map (JUNGLE FEVER) is now in my US/JAPS campaign (4 missions) :

http://www.moddb.com/games/men-of-war/addons/rising-sun-campaign (http://www.moddb.com/games/men-of-war/addons/rising-sun-campaign)

KageToraUK
08-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Exellent! Just downloaded this and will try it out now!

Cheers!

[Edit - I just tried it in the GEM Editor, and I noticed the Grosnians are all unarmed, whereas the Zorbians have weapons. I can't get the Grosnians to pick up modern weapons from the modern combat mod, either - and when I try to get the Zorbians to pick them up, the editor crashes. Any ideas here?]

sanglierbossu
08-21-2010, 12:17 PM
[Edit - I just tried it in the GEM Editor, and I noticed the Grosnians are all unarmed, whereas the Zorbians have weapons. I can't get the Grosnians to pick up modern weapons from the modern combat mod, either - and when I try to get the Zorbians to pick them up, the editor crashes. Any ideas here?]

I don't know... :confused:

But, in ...Grosnia 1992\resource\set\breed\single\rus...

you can modify the breed (file in .set).

And put the Zorbian's values :

{breed
{behaviour soldier}
{skin "eng-smg"}
{portrait "rus_smg1"}
{icon "riflemans"}
{icon_priority 0}
{nationality rus}
{armors
{head helmet1_rus}
}
{perks
{"melee" expert
}
{"avoidance" master
}
{"pistol" expert
}
{"smg" expert
}
{"mgun" expert
}
{"rifle" expert
}
}
{inventory
{item "grenade f1"}
{item "bandage" 3}
{item "ak47"}
{item "m43 ammo" 200}
}
}

KageToraUK
08-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Cheers, mate, but wouldn't all that give the Grosnians the same skins as the Zorbians? Just to clarify, if I wanted to give them weapons, all I would need to do is modify the inventory section of that file, right?

[Edit - I had my Afrika Korps running around with M16s and UZIs yesterday :):):), so the problem can't be with the weapons themselves..... don't know why I had that problem yesterday with the soldiers in the mod.]

sanglierbossu
08-21-2010, 04:44 PM
Cheers, mate, but wouldn't all that give the Grosnians the same skins as the Zorbians? Just to clarify, if I wanted to give them weapons, all I would need to do is modify the inventory section of that file, right?

Yes, just change the inventory in the breed.

{inventory
{item "grenade f1"}
{item "bandage" 3}
{item "ak47"}
{item "m43 ammo" 200}
}
}