PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta Testing Announced for Men of War: Assault Squad

Nike-it
08-13-2010, 01:53 PM
We're pleased to announce that Men of War: Assault Squad will be released to an open beta status (that means anyone can participiate) when the official game group reaches 10,000 members! It may seem like a lot, but with help from out biggest proponent - you and all of our other fans, we're confident we can make it happen! While the game remains in a closed beta state for the time being, we are still giving away testing accounts for members of this group. Our next giveaway is at 1500 members! Invite your friends, tell your buddies and stick around in both groups and you could be playing before you know it!
Men of War: Assault Squad Official Group: http://steamcommunity.com/games/mowas

Nikitns
08-13-2010, 04:20 PM
DMS... use your brain please. This game is gona be released in September (or maybe you have prolonged it so you could fit an open beta, I duno), no way in hell will you get 10k members until then. I don't think you will ever get 10k members, tbh.

i posted this on their group. no way in hell will they get 10k members. Already pretty much all caring fans have joined the DMS group (around 1,2k... after 4 months lol). Expecting people to go and advertise the game to get 10k members is just ridiculous.

CzaD
08-14-2010, 01:34 PM
"Men of War: Assault Squad will be released to an open beta status (that means anyone can participiate) when the official game group reaches 10,000 members!"

I will join when the list reaches 9999? ;)

So the next stage in the AS game development depends on the count of official members. Does that mean if the game never reaches the target, there will never be an open beta? :confused:

Is there any deadline for the count or will we have to wait as long as it takes for the list of members to reach 10000?

What if that never happens? What is the plan B?

szebus
08-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Guess if this not happens then the game will just came out a little bit later.

Parkaboy
08-23-2010, 11:59 AM
I don't think that many people have heard of MoW

szebus
09-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Then we have to do something about that, like telling our friends and friends of friends about the game. :grin:

Sarge
10-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Open beta is better to make a game famous!!!:!:

totte1015
11-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Its not an open beta when random ppl in steam gets the lucky.