PDA

View Full Version : digital mindsoft forum Error 500

Parkaboy
08-10-2010, 05:44 PM
So i've been getting this for the last couple of days when I try to go to

http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/

Error 500 - Internal server error

Ein interner Fehler ist aufgetreten!
Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt.

anyone know what is up with that?

cheers

CzaD
08-10-2010, 07:53 PM
You're not alone :(

JoseDerKing
08-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I bought th AS beta 3 days ago, and replied to the email, but the website crashed before i could download AS :evil:
Does anyone have any idea how long it will take before it is back up and running, I really want to play AS!!!!

[SOE]No.Mam
08-11-2010, 02:25 PM
normaly DMS should be online next days.
this SQL server error will be every 2-3 months. ...but after few days DMS was online again.

Parkaboy
08-12-2010, 03:30 PM
It's been about down about a week now or coming towards it. I heard on the grapevine that beta players can give a beta place out to someone and I wanted to know the details :(.

Nikitns
08-12-2010, 11:05 PM
ah I would like a free beta, if some1 feels generous. I can't buy it myself due 2 the payment method (and I am reluctant to get it anyway because they will release AS pretty soon, or at least the open beta).

OVO
08-16-2010, 03:40 AM
This is very annoying.
This is the 2nd time it has happened.
I'd say this time, like last time, it has been near to or over 1 week with the forums offline.

The DMS MoW forums error message is this;
"We are currently having problems with our SQL provider.
Meanwhile the forums will be unavailable, we will keep you up to date.
Thanks for your understanding"

"Thanks for your understanding"
I would like to understand what causes it? :confused:
I want news from the Men of War front frequently.

Ossian
08-16-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm really starting to get ticked off, I want to buy the beta of Assault squad and I can't even access the site for it. What gives? They are losing this man's money and 3 of his friend's money.

Nikitns
08-16-2010, 05:21 PM
buy men of war instead, and if you enjoy multiplayer possibly buy assault squad (max 2 players on each team though greatly improved multiplayer in general).

Ossian
08-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Actually I already bought Men of War about a year ago, and I've enjoyed it so much I want more MORE I SAY ;)

Anyways, yeah, I enjoy Mplayer and I really want to be part of the beta before the game comes out, I have the money ready and everything, only thing stopping me is the site being out of order. :-x

OVO
08-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Go to the "Men of War" Forums page again.
At the top, choose "Contact Us".
Use the "Support" email address to find out what is happening.
I did that last time.
Report back here if you get an answer.
Maybe it will be back online again by the time all that happens?

Benzo0117
08-17-2010, 10:05 AM
hi there

i just bought the beta but i have not received the email and because the forums at digital mindsoft are down i havnt been able to post there to ask what to do. have you guys got any suggestions or should i just go to customer support?

thanks for your help

OVO
08-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Try asking here;

Men of War: Assault Squad - some discussion about it;

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=246650&page=1&pp=50

It's an active topic. Somebody replied yesterday on page 2. You might get an answer about your problem?

Nikitns
08-17-2010, 07:24 PM
open beta will be released in a week or so though.

Nikitns
08-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey guys, some of you might recognise the name Men of War as a Russian RTS that was released a quite a while ago, unfortunately it suffered from poor developer support and imbalanced and complicated gameplay.
But now there is a new stand alone expansion under development by the European company 'Digitalmindsoft'. It aims to rectify all the issues that were present in vanilla MoW, and completely revamp gameplay for a more balanced and enjoyable experience, they also add many new features and units to the game.

Lol what a retard. "complicated gameplay". yeah, for an average CoH guy it IS complicated.. rofl. Thing is, both games are casual games, but MoW actually has depth.

Can some1 post above part (minus the "lol what a retard" comment) on that CoH forum? Those critters need to get a balanced view.

Benzo0117
08-17-2010, 10:05 PM
open beta will be released in a week or so though.

yeah only if they get 10,000 people to join the steam group, which seems slightly unlikely seeing as they only have 2000 at the moment :(

Nikitns
08-18-2010, 03:13 PM
meh i've heard the game is pretty much done. they can't stall it for that much longer...

Parkaboy
08-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Wow it's becoming a bit of a joke isn't it? I mean don't they like more than one server or an old rig they can make into a server jeez.

XXI RAPAX Britannicus
08-24-2010, 01:49 PM
The DMS forum is UP! :grin:

Finally...