PDA

View Full Version : Question about banning criterions

Morpheus
07-29-2010, 11:38 AM
I have been banned for obsence language. The thing here is, that I really haven't been using any obsence language.

The reason that I've been reported as obsence language user, propably is because in my server, I use the block list to block people who have bad computers, are teamkillers, are abusive, leave in the middle of a game or/and are people who I don't like.

That might annoy a lot of people, like people who just can't afford a good computer, but still want to play. Or then they might feel like they've done nothing wrong, so they might get really annoyed because they just can't get into the server because they just might not be people I like. That's not forbidden though, not to like people? And then they revenge by telling here, that I use obsence language, and then I get banned.

That is pretty much the reason I think I am banned now.

So, I am asking you, admins and moderators, what are the criterions for banning someone? Is it just when a random player tells you that, for an example me, BALLSOFGOD, has been insulting everyone, or does the ban need some proofs, like a screenshot of the banned guy saying/doing something wrong?

I am not saying that it's impossible that I haven't insulted someone. I usually don't do it, I try to avoid it really. But seriously, is there really some proof for me being so offensive that I need to get banned from my favourite game for days?

If not, I'd really appreciate an un-ban.

My username: BALLSOFGOD

So the main question is, as I said above, does the ban need some proofs, like a screenshot of the banned guy saying/doing something wrong?

And if not, why not?

Sorry for all the ranting here, but I was about to play a lot MoW today with my friend, and it seems now that I can't.

Thank you for your answer.

BALLSOFGOD.

foxxy_grandpa
09-13-2010, 11:59 PM
thas happened to me too ive seen u btw on mow im ADeliciousBurrito