PDA

View Full Version : how to use bayonet and remote triggers????!

frankman
07-28-2010, 05:15 PM
hi
i searched google about a thousand times....
how the **** can i use tnt or mines with a remote trigger?
i dragged the trigger on the mine/tnt... tried every key...doesnt work:(
same problem with the bayonet! a bayonet is mounted on my g36 but the byonet button remains grey and i cant use it :(
last question:
i need to kill the doctor in cali cantinos for the medicine but if i do( even with knifekill or suppressed weapon) all army forces turn hostile too :(

i got the actuall unofficial patch installed and no mods.
would be very pleased if you could help me i like both brigade e5 and 7.62 very much^^

R@S
07-28-2010, 05:38 PM
hi
i searched google about a thousand times....
how the **** can i use tnt or mines with a remote trigger?
i dragged the trigger on the mine/tnt... tried every key...doesnt work:(Before you plant the mine on the ground, when you hold it in your hands, you'll get a chance to choose one of four channels to for it. The buttons are to the left of your hands in the GUI, just select one and then plant the mine. After that you do the same with the remote trigger, just press the number you set the mine to and it'll explode. There is a problem with the weapons having a built-in bayonet, the wont use it when you attack in this fashion. I was going to look into it but never actually got around to it.

same problem with the bayonet! a bayonet is mounted on my g36 but the byonet button remains grey and i cant use it :(To use the bayonet, place the mouse pointer on your target and right click ubtil you get the "Strike" option. Then left click to attack with it.

i need to kill the doctor in cali cantinos for the medicine but if i do( even with knifekill or suppressed weapon) all army forces turn hostile too :(I usually have the same problem with this mission, the guards outside the hospital are too close to the victim and the always hear any suppressed shot. There is a trick you could try tho, use many mercs with knives and bayonets, surround the victim and attack him all at once. If done right it should prevent the guards going hostile.

Welcome to the community and have fun:)

frankman
07-28-2010, 08:33 PM
unfortunally this doesnt work...if i put a mine in my hand i can only klick on "set" to plant it there are no channel buttons to choose from :(
but thx for the quick answers, i talked to the doc now,and got the medicine...poor nurse ^^
bayonet works now too thx for help so far^^

TodeswolF
07-29-2010, 06:40 AM
unfortunally this doesnt work...if i put a mine in my hand i can only klick on "set" to plant it there are no channel buttons to choose from :(
but thx for the quick answers, i talked to the doc now,and got the medicine...poor nurse ^^
bayonet works now too thx for help so far^^

i just can speak for vanilla and:
not every mine can be "remote-triggered"... only the claymore and that big box (Sa-3z, i guess, dont know the name)
that round mine and the other one (i also dont know the name) are "foot-triggered" ;)

the doc:
just wait until it's after midnight and make sure that NOBODY(!!!), NO guards and also NO civilians can SEE you, when you are going to make him a new nare ;)
try to distract them from you with one of your other mercs, so they look into another direction