PDA

View Full Version : CHEATS & EASTER EGGS Not Related To The Story, Or Missions.

GinXeng
01-21-2010, 12:48 AM
Anyone know if any working cheats? I seen the same cheats posted here and other sites but those dont work. So does anyone know of any real working cheats for this game?

truckpol
01-31-2010, 05:24 PM
All cheats were removed from the game for publisher request.

polarexpress17
01-31-2010, 07:15 PM
thats wierd, are they using a different publisher for US? i'd really like to see all the secret roads.

truckpol
02-14-2010, 09:35 PM
No cheats in game! It was confirmed...

GinXeng
02-16-2010, 05:44 AM
Another fail to add to the list of this game.

hummerh1fan
06-07-2010, 11:09 PM
hey.

have a small problem.
how do i activate cheat codes for RNR, some say i have to use a console for it
how do i open that console?
my windows system is vista i tryed to run the game in admin still it whont work.
many cheat websites just say i shall pause the game then enter a cheat code
exemple. sllottery or slroads.
then reenter the game and then you are a rich man. but nothing happens
does enyone knows how it is done:confused:

gg14870
06-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Cheats were taken out of the game. There are no cheats anymore.

hummerh1fan
06-08-2010, 11:28 AM
oh deedent know that thx for the tip:cool:

TCarter
06-11-2010, 04:29 AM
oh deedent know that thx for the tip:cool:

Although I try not to correct peoples spelling, I felt the need to do so with your post.

it's "DIDN'T" or "didnt"(if your lazy and dont wish to use the ' key).

deedent is not even close.

Good day to you, as I am sure you are either very young, or english is not your first language.

USA Trucker
06-11-2010, 04:43 AM
Although I try not to correct peoples spelling, I felt the need to do so with your post.

it's "DIDN'T" or "didnt"(if your lazy and dont wish to use the ' key).

deedent is not even close.

Good day to you, as I am sure you are either very young, or english is not your first language.

I have read his previous post (#1 on this thread), and he speaks good English. I assume he was just using slang of some sort, or making a joke. I have heard people talk like that in just. Please don't be so harsh to judge, otherwise people will look at every post you make with a microscope. I never corrected someones spelling, or grammar, unless I'm perfect (and I'm not), or provoked. Please be a little more considerate. This was un-called for. You too can be accused of improper English, but I won't point them out. People that live in glass houses should not throw stones. ;)

Let this end here, and now.

@Hummerh1fan,
Please do not retaliate. It stops here. The point has been made.

TheBigBoss
07-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Hello i search for cheats but i can't find. If somebody know anything about how can i add much money in the game please to tell me.Thanks (sorry for my english)

USA Trucker
07-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Hello i search for cheats but i can't find. If somebody know anything about how can i add much money in the game please to tell me.Thanks (sorry for my english)

There are no current cheats available yet.

TheBigBoss
07-27-2010, 07:27 AM
There are no current cheats available yet.

hmm... if you know later anything plz tell me and thnx for the answer

Jrob238
08-02-2010, 12:34 AM
I been searching for codes and found a few, im not sure they are for this version or not but there is a lot of different sites with the same codes.

a few are

sllottery for more money and license
slfillup refuels truck

They didnt work for me. Instructions say pause game then enter code return to game to activate.

Cyrusx87
08-02-2010, 05:25 AM
Me neither, they didn`t work...

sorry for my bad english... I`m from Chile!!! Greetings to all!

USA Trucker
08-02-2010, 08:47 AM
There have been reports of the game crashing with Cheat-Codes, so you can do this at your own risk.

TheBigBoss
08-03-2010, 09:35 AM
i will w8 for trainers

kennyb87
08-23-2010, 02:44 PM
Just saw this on 3dartpol I haven't tested it as I'm too tired to try it just now my eyes are literally burning but here is the link to the topic

http://3dartpol.getphpbb.com/rig-n-roll-f7/i-ll-proove-that-cheating-is-possible-without-cheat-engine-t6815.html

Mutko
08-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Cheating *** :)
The game isn't very hard without cheats :)

kennyb87
08-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Yeah I know but others may want to use it

Transport Steve
08-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Why do you want more money anyway, isn't $ 200,000.00 enough for you, you must be getting some big fines.....;)

Cheerz. Transport Steve.

USA Trucker
08-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Why do you want more money anyway, isn't $ 200,000.00 enough for you, you must be getting some big fines.....;)

Cheerz. Transport Steve.

Some people want more money to buy trucks for their drivers quicker, and open up new offices to control the map.;)

BobbyJohnson
08-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Why did my post get deleted?

Did anyone get the save game file that had 5 million before the admins on the other site deleted it? or does anyone have any trainers/cheats for the new version.

I bought the game and I should be able to play it how I want without having my posts deleted for no apparent/explained reason.

USA Trucker
08-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Why did my post get deleted?

Did anyone get the save game file that had 5 million before the admins on the other site deleted it? or does anyone have any trainers/cheats for the new version.

I bought the game and I should be able to play it how I want without having my posts deleted for no apparent/explained reason.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I have no idea what post you are referring to. Sometimes I write a post, and for some apparent reason it just doesn't stick. I've seen this on a few other forums too. The only time I delete a post is if it violates forum rules. If your post was the same/similar as this one, I see no violation here. I don't use cheats, but I will not deny others from posting, or using them.

BobbyJohnson
08-28-2010, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

I created a thread asking for the save file that had 5 million dollars yesterday so I bookmarked the thread and when I tried accessing it today, it says that the thread cannot be found and I know it was created because I had a link to it.

USA Trucker
08-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the welcome.

I created a thread asking for the save file that had 5 million dollars yesterday so I bookmarked the thread and when I tried accessing it today, it says that the thread cannot be found and I know it was created because I had a link to it.

Was it a thread, or a post here in the cheat thread. If you posted another cheat, or similar thread, making it a duplicate thread, then another mod might have deleted it.

I have already stated that I didn't do it. We have tools here to see deleted threads, and who deleted it. If you read my post correctly you'll know that I don't like, or use cheats, but I will not deny anyone else for using them here. So let's not get into a big tiff about this. Your post is here, and here it will stay.

UPDATE:

After investigating this further, I have found that your post was deleted by me on 8/27. I assure you this was accidental. Why would I delete your post, and keep everyone else? It doesn't make sense. I always admit an error. I'm not infallible. I apologize for any inconvenience. I have now made this thread a "Sticky" so that everyone will easily find it, now that it's getting popular.

I expect this to drop here, and not to continue it further. It was a mistake, and has been rectified. That's all there is to it. Let's get back on topic.

BobbyJohnson
08-29-2010, 02:07 AM
wow and now you deleted another one of my posts.......

USA Trucker
08-29-2010, 02:41 AM
wow and now you deleted another one of my posts.......

And just what post was this suppose to be now? You only had 2 posting when I addressed this situation, and I apologized for it. I logged off after that. This last post now makes three. I have solved the one in question with an apology, and now you can't seem to handle humbleness, and instead pull tantrums. Maybe you need to grow up a little before using forums, and addressing people. Until you can, consider yourself banned for 1 week. If you decide to rejoin the forum after that, it's completely up to you.

adogg
08-29-2010, 09:06 AM
There is a Trainer/Cheat Already made but i will only Release the info for it if USATrucker approves the release i did not make it i nor have i tested it out so when he gives the go ahead use at YOUR OWN RISK. i'm not sure if its a paid download or not i know nothing about the program so i cant answer any question if there is any.

USA Trucker
08-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Go ahead Adogg. People know the risk of these things. However, if this turns out to be a bad program, and people begin to complain that it corrupts, or damages the game in any way. I will delete the link, and any reference to it. I won't hold you responsible because you, and I gave our warnings before hand, and I expect no hard feelings toward either of us. You guys are using it at YOUR OWN RISK.

adogg
08-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Ok everyone here is the link that i have found for a cheat/trainer please remember you are using this AT YOU OWN RISK and again i know nothing about this program so i cant answer question about it here is the Click here for the Trainer (http://www.cheathappens.com/cheat_index.asp?titleID=16425) and again i dont know if you have to pay for the download so yeah here you are.

Then again i really don't see the use of cheats/trainer's the game isnt hard to make money.... i dont know maybe i am one of the few that think what's the point of playing a game and use cheats but if you use them more power to you..

USA Trucker
08-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Remember to read the sites Warning. It's geared for the Steam Version of Rig 'n' Roll. So it may damage other versions. It does cost $29.95 a year to join, or $59.95 life-time membership. So you should really consider this before you spend your hard-earned money on it. The lawyer in me says to Google this site "Cheat Happens.com" an read the reviews/complaints/lawsuits that may exist.

adogg
08-29-2010, 10:36 AM
After reading more about cheat happens .com i have learned alot of there "trainers" alter the "game Engine" or "Game Core" to let the cheats become active so i really really think about this one guys i know alot of Game has it in there TOS (terms of service) that you maynot edit or alter the "Game Engine" or "Game Core" so beware.

USA Trucker
08-29-2010, 10:42 AM
After reading more about cheat happens .com i have learned alot of there "trainers" alter the "game Engine" or "Game Core" to let the cheats become active so i really really think about this one guys i know alot of Game has it in there TOS (terms of service) that you maynot edit or alter the "Game Engine" or "Game Core" so beware.

I believe Steam is one of them. Me personally... I wouldn't risk losing your Steam account for this. Plus the loss of money you spent on Cheat Happens.com, or Rig 'n' Roll.

adogg
08-29-2010, 10:47 AM
yeah i agree with you USA Trucker but if people want that extra 50k go for it lol or here's an idea play on Trucker Level and do some long hauls and you will have money in no time lol