PDA

View Full Version : Men of War Performance

IrishAzian18
07-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Could someone please tell me how I can increase my performance in Men of War?

I've been told that the bars are your performance levels and for me I have a two-bar.

If there is any way to make that two-bar into a three or four-bar then could you please tell me because I hat getting booted out of games and I hate the lag.

Xerxes017
07-25-2010, 03:01 AM
Could someone please tell me how I can increase my performance in Men of War?

I've been told that the bars are your performance levels and for me I have a two-bar.

If there is any way to make that two-bar into a three or four-bar then could you please tell me because I hat getting booted out of games and I hate the lag.
Mate like I said In the other thread. Get an upgrade. Not your drivers, your actual hardware. There's only so much performance you can squeeze out of your system. How old is your system? What CPU, Graphics Card, RAM, Motherboard does it have? If a hardware upgrade is not possible, set all graphics to thier lowest.

IrishAzian18
07-25-2010, 10:49 AM
CPU: HP Pavilion dv6930us Entertainment Notebook PC or Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit

Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100

RAM: 4.00 GB

MotherBoard: Quanta-30CC

I think that that is my motherboard but I'm not 100% sure.

So now what?

Commissar_Shermie
08-12-2010, 03:54 AM
So you're using a laptop, which pretty much means turn down your settings, and realize that you're facing people all around the world when you play this game, from russia to australia. You could only possibly upgrade the ram on laptops in general, don't know about yours. In all honestly though I've got a computer that has an i7 and PC performance wavers between 2 and 3 bars. You should only be really worried about that when it starts dipping to 1 or 0 bars.