PDA

View Full Version : no loss as warrior/paladin

clinek
07-24-2010, 03:28 AM
Ok, beating the game with no losses on impossible is easy as a mage, but how in the hell would you do it as a paladin or a warrior especially? Im sure a lot of you can agree when i say this; the later battles are never won by the size of your army but by the spells you use. I just cant imagine how this would be done. I can maybe see how to do it in AP. Kite your way to the end, get splinter of darkness, black knights, use paladins for boss fights, blah blah blah... but how would you win in TL with no losses? Karador, Xeona, and especially Haas would be insane. As a mage, with Karador and Xeona i used green dragons with invisiblity. With Haas i used lake fairies with two armageddons the first round to utterly destroy his forces. As a warrior, you may have access to armageddon but it wont do very much damage. you have shit mana, shit intellect, and shit spells. i just dont see how this would be done. Someone give some insight

Razorflame
07-24-2010, 10:36 AM
in fact with the mage it was the hardest :p

you should play a warrior and see how u breeze through the game:)

the high attack and defense will give your troops a big boost

i think warrior + invisible green dragon is still an option in most cases
it just takes longer than with the mage in that case

i can't remember who it was but i think it was loreanangelicus(correct me if i'm wrong)

but he used an undead party especially cursed ghost
because they regenerate and ancient vamps
(i don't know the details but those units were focussed upon

in KB:TL u can get lucky and get a ancient vampire in BAT form(which gives u very high initiative

so cast invisibility on that and u know the drill:)

and furthermore u forget alot of things
in KB"TL u had a rage box
(lin's balls, rage income, turn back, and the orb from the green thing forgot his name)

those were a lot better than in KB;AP