PDA

View Full Version : black screen on menu..help!

shiv
07-23-2010, 09:16 AM
I start the game, theres configuration window that opens. I click on Apply_run, and after the title movie i see only the moving cursor and nothing else.

All my drivers and directx are updated and my rig is enough to play this silly thing on medium details. Any patches would help me perhaps cos i dont find any place to download it.

Nike-it
07-23-2010, 09:18 AM
I start the game, theres configuration window that opens. I click on Apply_run, and after the title movie i see only the moving cursor and nothing else.

All my drivers and directx are updated and my rig is enough to play this silly thing on medium details. Any patches would help me perhaps cos i dont find any place to download it.

Try to contact our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu). Describe the problem with maximum details and also add dxdiag report.

Kisudya
08-30-2023, 06:42 AM
mapquest driving directions (https://mapquest-drivingdirections.io)

I encountered a similar problem. Did you fix this error yet?