PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 Patch on steam

iSoLateD1
07-20-2010, 05:16 AM
I bought necrovision: lost company on steam and have the blurry graphics that the 1.1 patch is supposed to fix. The 1.1 patch isn't on the steam game though. I emailed valve and they said to contact 1c company. Can 1c work with valve to get the 1.1 patch on the steam version?

Nike-it
07-20-2010, 05:45 AM
I bought necrovision: lost company on steam and have the blurry graphics that the 1.1 patch is supposed to fix. The 1.1 patch isn't on the steam game though. I emailed valve and they said to contact 1c company. Can 1c work with valve to get the 1.1 patch on the steam version?

that's pretty strange, as the patch 1.1 was sent to Steam over a week ago. Will check this issue ASAP.

jbailey8
07-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Any further news on the patch?

Nike-it
07-26-2010, 11:48 AM
According to my information, the patch should be available tonight.

AncientMariner
07-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Steam just gave me the patch (I'm in the UK). It has definitely solved the inverted mouse problem for flying. Can't comment on graphics or the missing artifact problem but something's changed.

Now, shall I go back to sneaking around in Sniper Ghost Warrior or shall I grab a Trench Club and charge headlong into a mob of the Undead ... ;) :grin:

jbailey8
07-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the patch!

OugaBooga
08-31-2010, 12:12 PM
you serious, you have the patch, i don't see any patch info on steam.

Nike-it
08-31-2010, 12:34 PM
The patch was sent to Steam long time ago and should be downloaded automaticaly. I'll try to get exact info from my colleagues ASAP.

AncientMariner
08-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey, OugaBooga. I agree that Steam shows no update history but I definitely did receive the patch. I've just replayed and the inverted mouse and absent artefact problems were both resolved. I can't vouch for the graphics because I never had the problem but there has definitely been a change.

It didn't take long to apply. You may have blinked and missed it. I almost did. :-)

Cheers

Greybeard/AncientMariner

irisgranular
11-21-2023, 06:54 AM
Examine the Necrovision product page and Steam shop page: Absent Company: Occasionally, the Steam store page may not have an obvious listing for the patch or updated version. To find snake io (https://snake-io.io/) out if there are any patch announcements or other updates, be sure to thoroughly review your product page, store page, and game-related news areas.

vietheo
12-05-2023, 12:47 PM
That is something that I rarely see happen. You can contact us and clearly state the problems you are dordle (https://wordlewordle.org/dordle) having so they can help you as quickly as possible. Hopefully your problem will be resolved quickly. It will be resolved quickly and I really want that.