PDA

View Full Version : Cooperative mode and cinematics

korxx
07-18-2010, 07:38 AM
Hi guys,

I'm wondering why the cinematic are switch off in multi-player game ?

We were expecting to do the campaign in multi-player with my girlfriend but without the cinematic we lose a big part of the game....

Is that a way to switch the movie back on ?

korxx
07-20-2010, 09:19 AM
I've tried a singleplayer mission and I am very disappointed about cooperative mode...

We don't only miss the cinematic but also the strategic map during the mission...

It's a shame...

korxx
07-31-2010, 12:32 PM
No one can help ?

No dev are actually looking this board ?

KnightFandragon
08-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Ive never had the cinematics not show in Coop or regular game mode. Sometimes I wish there was a way to turn them off, "The Trap" cinematic is annoying.

hspur
10-24-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm having the same problem as the original poster. The cutscene/briefing movies dont play in multiplayer, although they do play in single player.

Although based on KnightFandragon I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be the case. Taking the first mission, the movie of the recruitment/german advance and the bombing of the convoy dont appear in lan co-op. The mission starts just after the bombing and just before the German armoured car arrives.

Is there some option to somehow enable the movies? I want to play through the co-op content as if I were playing the single campaign.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Korsakov829
10-24-2010, 04:30 AM
No one can help ?

No dev are actually looking this board ?

I don't know of a developer who ever has. Check the Russian 1C forums, or BestWays.

hspur
10-24-2010, 12:46 PM
Is this a recognised problem? I've been scouring the internet and this is the only thread I've found which makes this point about the cinematics/movies.

hspur
10-24-2010, 12:47 PM
If this is working as intended then I think it is misleading to call it a 'co-op campaign' when actually it's the campaign missions playable co-operatively.

hspur
10-25-2010, 09:59 PM
It would really help if someone could just say yes or no. It's one thing to have this problem, it's another not to even know if it is a problem or not. If all the movies in co-op lan are supposed to show could someone say so?