PDA

View Full Version : Sw2 Error Fixes. *spoilers*

Colcut
07-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Hey guys im just wondering is there a way to fix sw2 errors. Even if we just make a manual list of fixes. Ive actually made my way through most of it without errors being too problematic, a few reloads and it usually works. If this turns out to a list thread ill sort them by storyline

However i am completely stuck on the mission (Uss Story line) where you must proceed to sveres sector. Phantom Decrypts a message, on arrival on sveres, Angortsev (russian translation site) or "Angor" (script) is meant to spawn ships and attack you. i have been in through all 3 enterances, goin to every major point on the map.

It is script mission 2_07 if that helps. I can post the script in here if its allowed, however it appears to be a problem with the initial trigger system.

If there is a fixed patch (yes ive tried the russian 1.1 patch, since it should provide the script updates, with the language being relatively irrelevant) or exe that can be applied that i am missing, or an alternative post lemme know.

*A fix was found. Solution: You must have phantom attempt to decode the message in the same game as visiting the sector (as in without exiting or deviating path). The two times i tried this (through reloading an autosave, it worked fine), note i had to load the save before the previous mission (where you obtain heretic), grab heretic then let phantom tell me where to go in order for these mobs to spawn.

Any other error fixes lemme know n ill list em in this post.