PDA

View Full Version : Mission objective problem

Desmond
07-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Hello, I have problem with mission objectives. I am working on my map, where the primary objective is free prisoner. Second objective is get this man to one place on map and this will be victory.

Can you, please, help me with trigers and events ?

samedi
08-25-2010, 09:19 PM
ok, create a zone around the prison and call it "prizon" and give every other unit of your player other than the prisoner the tag "not_prisoner" and give the prisoner the tag "prisoner". then in triggers make one and go to entities, then put in the zone section the one you put around the prison, then in tags put in not_prisoner and in player put blank. this way if a unit that isnt the prisoner walks into the prison then the prisoner will be free. then in commands put task, then the objective and set to complete.

secondly to get the person to the map to complete the objective is simple, just make a zone in the area, then make a trigger called entities, then in zones put the one you want the man to go to then in tags put prizoner, now this way if the prisoner walks into the zone, the objective will complete.. then in comands go to task then the objective you want then set to complete