PDA

View Full Version : (SW2) Error: Rid the Lafose Sector of Pirates

Scottage
07-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Just a couple of hours into the game and it seems to have fallen flat on it's face.

Got the cutscene to offer me the job of raiding the pirates in Lafose, but after accepting it didn't tell me /anything/ about what I was supposed to actually do. Naturally I tried going to Lafose, and while it did give me a cutscene approaching a pirate base, it still didn't kick start the mission and there is no-one else in system other than the pirates.

I'm feeling like I'll have to restart the game and choose a different path unless someone can fill in the blank of what the game isn't telling me.

Scott

mk_sky
07-11-2010, 10:27 AM
That mission where you have to clean a sector for the corporation (he i just forget the name)?

Have you destroyed the pirate stations?

(If you have a save it coul be possible to jump through a gate to reactivate the mission script files.)

mfg sky

Scottage
07-11-2010, 10:34 AM
Tried that but I can't seem to actually damage the station, I shot it for several minutes with no effect. I was assuming it was invulnerable until a scripted event.

Scottage
07-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Ok, it worked fine when I tried it again. Could have been bugged, could have been me, don't care as long as it works!

Still, I like how 'helping' them 'raid' the pirates actually means assaulting them on your own. As if the mission instructions hadn't been vague enough already...