PDA

View Full Version : Too many enemies by Ternie!

Palandiell
07-05-2010, 03:33 PM
hey i am tryign to save ternie from the greys, but there are just too many enemies! my base gets downed and is immobile which is part of the game, but i then have only 3 fighters left (mercenaries not included even though they die quite fast) so i manage to out pace most of the greys and make it unharmed to the station with almost max skills left and full life and shield. but there are just too many pirates! how can i win this mission? my fighters are quite decent for the time 2 tigers and one stormcrow.

raresdan2001
07-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Before the mission try to farm some stuff so u can get better ships and equipment ;) u can do it in Zebos xD or... get Goblin Wizard's Mothership Mod :D

Stuka10000
07-06-2010, 05:31 AM
It is actually possible to have the mothership intact for some of this battle but it will get disabled at some point. Mount the most long range scanner that you can get onto a fighter that has missile slots; fill these slots with torpedos. Keep an eye on the scanner and when a group of greys comes into view perform a missile attack on them with the fighter ( only have one torpedo turned on, you don't need to hit them with more). The torp will destroy the entire group. Slowly move the mothership towards the trade station ( I managed to dock here and resupply ). When ready set out towards the MSF station following the same routine. If you have done it correctly you should be able to get off a last torp at the greys near the station that will destroy most of them. Your mothership will now help in the fight.

Good luck.