PDA

View Full Version : Respawn

Gmer_freak
07-01-2010, 10:51 PM
One last question, how do you get units to exit a vehical and move to a waypoint, seems to be nothing in the forums on it? And when soldiers spawn they walk really slowly, is there a way to change that?

I'm new to the editor but I've figured it out pretty well. I'm making a trench battle at which the other team needs to break through and capture the enemy HQ. I've studied the 2nd Russian mission in the campaign, yet I can't seem to figure out how to spawn units over and over. -check :grin:

Anything is helpful, thanks.

Korsakov829
07-02-2010, 12:44 AM
If you study good enough and know where to look you will find your answer. I'm no expert at this kind scripting, but you should look harder at the waypoints, how the enemy troops are grouped, the events in the mission properties, timers, etc. Look at the last German mission, the last Allied mission, and the Sevastopol mission.

I'm used to decade old scripting. I'm thinking of: get if this unit# 0HP spawn unit with same# and set to follow waypoint# whatever.

KnightFandragon
07-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Go Check out Blobbob22's videos on Youttube, hes got one where it shows how to make waves of enemies spawn over and over.....

Gmer_freak
07-02-2010, 04:02 PM
thanks, it really helped, now I just need to know how to make units get out of vehicals...

samedi
08-25-2010, 09:20 PM
to make them get out of vehicles go to commands then emit, then the vehicle id, then in emit select passengers