PDA

View Full Version : Activation & Key Code Questions Or Problems.

twizt3d8
12-01-2009, 03:38 PM
what..?! i bought the game online but arent you supposed to recieve an email about what the serial number is or something so why didnt i get one? please help! this is gay!

trucknisse
12-01-2009, 04:55 PM
what..?! i bought the game online but arent you supposed to recieve an email about what the serial number is or something so why didnt i get one? please help! this is gay!

Login in with your username and password and you will find your serial number along with your other purchases.

movo.
12-02-2009, 10:43 AM
login in with your username and password and you will find your serial number along with your other purchases.

nvm!

Nike-it
12-02-2009, 10:46 AM
nvm!

You should click the button "личный кабинет" and choose the first point - "Доступные услуги". There you will find the serial.

twizt3d8
12-02-2009, 10:18 PM
doesnt say serial...!

Nike-it
12-03-2009, 05:43 AM
doesnt say serial...!

In russian it is called: "код активации"
It must be in this section if bought the game via 1c-online shop.

twizt3d8
12-03-2009, 03:37 PM
nope..

movo.
12-03-2009, 04:53 PM
- Where did you buy it?

Give us some info.

twizt3d8
12-03-2009, 08:14 PM
ic online shop but forget it. i got it. thx for your help guys:grin:

footloosefan27
12-24-2009, 04:16 AM
I bought this game off of the 1c website but I can't seem to find the serial number will someone plz help

Nike-it
12-24-2009, 06:29 AM
If you did everything right you can find serial here: click the button "личный кабинет" and choose the first point - "Доступные услуги". There you will find the serial.

Shega
12-24-2009, 08:07 AM
After purchasing the game please simply click to the section as shown on the picture attached to get your serial number.

drh
12-25-2009, 04:11 PM
I have paid for the game and when I go to the section marked on the above post it says :

Показывать активные / Показывать все

К сожалению, на даный момент у Вас нет активных подписок

Damn I want my serial!

drh
12-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Can someone help me ? :confused:

Nike-it
12-28-2009, 06:45 AM
Send me in PM your mail and account name at 1c-online. I'll try to get your serial from my colleague, who is responsible for 1c-online support.

drh
12-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Everything is now fine. Thanks. :-)

Nike-it
12-29-2009, 06:30 AM
Everything is now fine. Thanks. :-)

Glad to hear that.

Dicanho
01-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi. I`m new here and I`m from Romania but I`m living in Spain. Excuse my English, but I have one question. I downloaded the game of Internet and after installing it asks me an activation key. What can I do? Pls help me:(

Whiskey
01-04-2010, 12:15 AM
What about buying the game?

Spanish:
Tienes que compar el juego. No puedes hablar de juegos piratas en el foro oficial

Dicanho
01-05-2010, 08:59 AM
What about buying the game?

Spanish:
Tienes que compar el juego. No puedes hablar de juegos piratas en el foro oficial

Spanish:
Pero es que la mayoria de los juegos me las bajé de Internet.:grin:. Encontré un crack, lo puse y luego me sale un ERROR, pero es que no se que pone ahí.. Que hago?

Whiskey
01-05-2010, 10:22 AM
You can't ask for this stuff in this forum :evil:

Spanish:
Yo no he buscado cracks para este juego. Y no puedes preguntar por eso en el foro oficial, te pueden echar del foro. Además, han dicho que con crack el juego falla en algunas partes

obsolum
01-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Lol, so I'm guessing he downloaded a pirated version and is asking here for a crack? Those people always crack me up (no pun intended), I see them on other game forums too :D If you're gonna download a pirated copy of a game at least have the common sense not to come on the game's official forum and ask for a serial or a working crack.

Elwin
01-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Sincce its spanish, we dont know that but guess you are right.

strangerberry
01-05-2010, 04:44 PM
That is not true becausse I have the same problem
I don't have any numbers at all!
It is realy (...)
And I don't know what to do!
Can somebody help me?

pook
01-05-2010, 05:43 PM
That is not true becausse I have the same problem
I don't have any numbers at all!
It is realy (...)
And I don't know what to do!
Can somebody help me?

You should click the button "личный кабинет" and choose the first point - "Доступные услуги". There you will find the serial.
In russian it is called: "код активации"
It must be in this section if bought the game via 1c-online shop.

Just learn to read...

Dicanho
01-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Lol, so I'm guessing he downloaded a pirated version and is aksing here for a crack? Those people always crack me up (no pun intended), I see them on other game forums too :D If you're gonna download a pirated copy of a game at least have the common sense not to come on the game's official forum and ask for a serial or a working crack.

Entonces que hago? Tengo un crack, lo he puesto y me sale un error y no se ve nada. Mira aqui teneis una foto.. http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7310/89164914.jpg

Flagman_20
01-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Entonces que hago? Tengo un crack, lo he puesto y me sale un error y no se ve nada. Mira aqui teneis una foto.. http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7310/89164914.jpg

This guy has literally downloaded the game, got a crack for it and now he's asking how to play the game in the official forums. Yeah... :|

Yo soy de Portugal pero hable un poquito de Español. Nadie te va ayudar aqui porque isto es el foro oficial. Por otras palavras, tu robaste a estas personas, e agora quieres ayuda de ellas? No. Se quiseres el juego, tienes que lo comprar.

Dicanho
01-05-2010, 09:38 PM
This guy has literally downloaded the game, got a crack for it and now he's asking how to play the game in the official forums. Yeah... :|

Yo soy de Portugal pero hable un poquito de Español. Nadie te va ayudar aqui porque isto es el foro oficial. Por otras palavras, tu robaste a estas personas, e agora quieres ayuda de ellas? No. Se quiseres el juego, tienes que lo comprar.

Joder, entonces nada no? Es que me sale un ERROR, que me cagare en su puta madre tio. Es que no se que hacer?:(

obsolum
01-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Joder, entonces nada no? Es que me sale un ERROR, que me cagare en su puta madre tio. Es que no se que hacer?:(
I know what you're doing wrong, but if you're going to insult people because they don't offer you any help on running a pirated game on an official forum then I sure as hell ain't gonna help you either.

Donovan
01-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Hello! Everytime I enter my serial number it says "invalid serial key".I payed for this game on a online site yesterday,I dont know what is going on.Can someone help please?

Sneaksie
01-21-2010, 06:02 AM
Did you contact the technical support department of this site? What they answered?
Maybe it's just a typo, for example, O instead of 0 or similar error.

Donovan
01-22-2010, 01:17 PM
What is the rig n roll email?

Nike-it
01-22-2010, 01:22 PM
What is the rig n roll email?

Use the form on this page: http://online.1c.ru/contacts/

USA Trucker
01-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Use the form on this page: http://online.1c.ru/contacts/

English would be preffered on this forum. The link you gave this person, is in Russian, as to many links that you provide on this forum. We need to seperate this. I realize that you have many questions regarding these things, but you have to remember who is asking, and what language it is being asked on.

digit
01-23-2010, 08:20 AM
Also remember that this game is only available in russian currently

Nike-it
01-25-2010, 06:27 AM
English would be preffered on this forum. The link you gave this person, is in Russian, as to many links that you provide on this forum. We need to seperate this. I realize that you have many questions regarding these things, but you have to remember who is asking, and what language it is being asked on.

There is no other way to contact 1c.online support. As the game is released only in Russia, everyone should understand that they will have to cope with Russian language if they want to play.

nicknackpaddywack
01-25-2010, 05:59 PM
if i buy a serial for the RUS version can i use it on the ENG version when they release the english version?

Rob_G
01-25-2010, 06:01 PM
this has been asked before, the answer was basically no.

obsolum
01-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Indeed, you'll have to buy the english version as well if you want to play the game in english.

bjorn324
01-26-2010, 05:48 PM
It has to do with different systems/databases between the two games

Nike-it
01-27-2010, 06:21 AM
Moreover, English version will have another DRM system. So the russian key won't be useful at all for the English release.

nicknackpaddywack
02-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Sorry if it was asked before, its kinda hard to find what your looking for here as its just mainly people asking for the ENG release date...

Thanks for the simple answer, appreciated.

strangerberry
02-07-2010, 04:19 PM
I have never got a e mal at all...: evil:
I never haved a mail whit activation things: (
what must I do??: confused:

USA Trucker
02-08-2010, 01:57 AM
I know what you're doing wrong, but if you're going to insult people because they don't offer you any help on running a pirated game on an official forum then I sure as hell ain't gonna help you either.

And he doesn't have the nuts enough to say it in English. What a coward. :rolleyes:

GinXeng
02-08-2010, 02:20 AM
I know exactly what hes doing wrong but I sure as hell aint going to help him.

trucknisse
02-08-2010, 12:23 PM
I know exactly what hes doing wrong but I sure as hell aint going to help him.

I can, buy the game here http://online.1c.ru/games/game/5661754/index.php, and you will have your serial.

freddyface
05-17-2010, 10:53 AM
I've bougt the game, but i can't activate it. it asks for serial, but all i have is
the activation code? Tried that, but it didn't work. Please help me to find the serial. Bougt the game at https://eu-1cpublishing.gamesplanet.com.

kristianb
05-17-2010, 12:31 PM
I have installed Rignroll for the 2nd time after changing my MB. and it says that i have 1 activation left. what happens when i activate for the 3rd time? do i have to purchase the game again?

USA Trucker
05-19-2010, 09:06 AM
I have installed Rignroll for the 2nd time after changing my MB. and it says that i have 1 activation left. what happens when i activate for the 3rd time? do i have to purchase the game again?

You should have deactivated the first one before un installing it, and re-installed it on your new mother board. The activation code is good for 3 computers. A new motherboard, or hard-drive is treated as a new computer. Bottom line is that after you use the last activation code, you will have you purchase three more activation codes, or wait for the retail boxed version of the game.

PS:
You may be able to explain your case with the merchant you downloaded from, and get your code reinstated. I did this once with IMPULSE when I bought a new computer.

Markus M.
05-26-2010, 02:16 PM
After activation, there is the following:
The activation was completed successfully.
Linzenzparameter: activations remaining: 2
Does it mean if you have activated the game three times, the one
new license key must buy?
Or is there another possibility Rig'N'Roll activate.

USA Trucker
05-26-2010, 03:01 PM
After activation, there is the following:
The activation was completed successfully.
Linzenzparameter: activations remaining: 2
Does it mean if you have activated the game three times, the one
new license key must buy?
Or is there another possibility Rig'N'Roll activate.

This means you have 2 activations remaining for 2 other computers. If you have to un-install for whatever reason on your computer, and then reinstall, you still have 2 activations remaining unless you change your hard-drive, or motherboard. This will make the activation process think you have a new computer, and then you're left with 1 activation. I hope this helped. ;)

Blackop2
05-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Doesnt deactivating it give you an activation back?

USA Trucker
05-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Doesnt deactivating it give you an activation back?

Yes, but there is no need to deactivate, unless you are re-installing on another computer, changed your hard-drive, or motherboard. I have re-installed RnR twice on the same computer, and still have all activations remaining (2). Actually 1 because, my brother installed it too.

Big
06-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Hello I'm a people problem, I have lost my activation key what can I do?

USA Driver
06-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Contact 1C Company. There's an email floating around on their site somewhere..
support@1cpublishing.eu

USA Trucker
06-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Hello I'm a people problem, I have lost my activation key what can I do?

Contact your download provider. Give them your E-Mail address, and purchase number, and ask them to give you the activation key. Also check your E-Mail, it may be there, either in your Inbox, or Junk that you didn't look at, and/or sort. If this doesn't work PM me, and I will give you specifics.

I hope this helps.

deon w
06-13-2010, 04:47 AM
i bought rig n roll here for $34, and it said that i can activate the code six more times, now i only used it twice and now on my third time trying to get it, it said that i have used them all and i only used three, i emailed the tech support team or whatever today and they didnt response so, what do i do

Melkor
06-13-2010, 05:42 AM
Did you buy the English version?, if so you may only activate it 3 times (for security reasons and to protect the game from being pirated i propose)

deon w
06-13-2010, 02:30 PM
but in the email they sent me, it said that i have six times to activate it and i did get the english version:-x

Melkor
06-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Hmm you are right....

"To avoid fraud, you can only download your game 6 times. If you need more downloads, please contact our customer support at support.1cpublishing@gamesplanet.com indicating your purchase number (XXXXXX) and the e-mail address you used to carry out the purchase. Note you can also save the files of the game you have downloaded to a CD or DVD."

Thats what it says when you buy the game in the email, but when installing it you may only do it 3 times as it says in the activation window (For me atleast)
So this is kinda weird.....ask USA_Trucker he might have the answer to this one.

Dnkiwi
06-13-2010, 11:54 PM
i have seen the same infomation but i suspect the 6 limit is a misprint but maybe nikeit could put some light on the subject as i myself would be keen to know if the limit is 6 and the 3 stated in the installer

kennyb87
06-14-2010, 08:41 AM
From what I heard it's 3 activations and 10 deactivations so you can install on 3 computers and deactivate the game 10 times.

USA Trucker
06-14-2010, 10:30 AM
i bought rig n roll here for $34, and it said that i can activate the code six more times, now i only used it twice and now on my third time trying to get it, it said that i have used them all and i only used three, i emailed the tech support team or whatever today and they didnt response so, what do i do

As already stated by others, I only know of 3 activations. You can install it on the same computer multiple times, your Download Service Provider (DSP) should recognize this as the same computer, and you should NOT have to re-enter the key code (I didn't), unless you changed your hard-drive, or mother board. This would indicate a new computer to the DSP.

6 activations appears to be a misprint, or misunderstood, as this is the first time I encountered such a complaint. 1C offers 6 Downloads, NOT activations. Unless I'm corrected by Nike-it, or another administrator, you should ignore any further ref. to the 6 activations E-Mail that anyone receives.

If you want to get an activation back, you should De-activate first, BEFORE you un-install. This worked for me, and others.

First you are telling us that you bought it here at '1C', then you PM'd me stating that you bought it from 'XFire'. I searched 'XFire', and the game is not listed there. To top it off you go around PMing people begging for a key code. I am convinced you have a pirated version, and it's not working. GOOD. Since you have deceived me, and others playing on our sympathy, you deserve no warning, you are now banned.

I won't close the thread, as I feel there are other people out there that may have a real honest problem regarding this topic.

Melkor
08-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Ok sorry for bringing up an old topic but i had rig'n'roll installed on this computer but then reinstalled it due to computer failure without deactivating it so i should have 3 activations left. But instead its coming up as i have 0 left and now when i deactivated the game and tried re-activating it i cant do anything.....It says my activation code is invalid.....Ive tried contacting their support email and they havent responded in over 4 days...This is very frustrating :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

USA Trucker
08-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Ok sorry for bringing up an old topic but i had rig'n'roll installed on this computer but then reinstalled it due to computer failure without deactivating it so i should have 3 activations left. But instead its coming up as i have 0 left and now when i deactivated the game and tried re-activating it i cant do anything.....It says my activation code is invalid.....Ive tried contacting their support email and they havent responded in over 4 days...This is very frustrating :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The way I understand 1C's policy of deactivations, and activations is that you must deactivate before you un-install, and reinstall it. If you un-install & reinstall before deactivating it, it counts as a separate activation, and you get only 3 to start with. I think you may have done this more than once in another thread for some sort of computer crash. If I understood you correctly, you may have accidentally used up your activations, and may need Nike-it, or Sneaksie to intercede on your behalf, as they are the admins, and I'm only a moderator. PM them, don't hash it out on an open forum, as I'm sure some security questions may be asked.

Impulse & Steam don't have these issues, and that's why I chose them for my purchase.

Melkor
08-20-2010, 02:47 AM
alright thanks ill PM them

USA Trucker
08-20-2010, 08:55 AM
alright thanks ill PM them

I think Nike-it is on vacation. No activity since 8/13. So try Sneaksie first.;)

Melkor
08-20-2010, 10:49 AM
funny thing is that i PM'ed Nike-it first and him only haha
ill send Sneaksie a PM now
Thanks USA_Trucker

cgaston
10-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Thank God we don't have to worry about activation in the USA!!

USA Trucker
10-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Thank God we don't have to worry about activation in the USA!!

It all depends on the download provider selling the game. Being in the USA has nothing to do with it.