PDA

View Full Version : The Peace Treaty quest

Dr.Q
06-30-2010, 02:08 PM
I talk with the Peace Maker character, he says I got their Boss and offers me an agreement. Quest log says talk to your employer. But when I return to the harbour, the two boss Bobs are invisible although they appear on the minimap and I can't talk to them.

Is this a bug or a feature :confused:

R@S
06-30-2010, 05:22 PM
That must be a bug, and I just came home, went through the code and couldn't find anything wrong there. It's Billy-Bob you should talk to, if you can find a way to spot him. If it's just a matter of them beeing invisible, I might have another solution for it, and that solution won't require starting a new game. Let me know if this interests you and I'll upload it in a jiffy:)

Dr.Q
06-30-2010, 05:33 PM
That would be nice, but don't hurry. I was going to kill everyone in the Meeting Place sector tomorrow to see if that cures it.

Both boss Bobs are currently invisible, but appear on the minimap. I shot a sweeping burst at their position and when they die they do appear again..

I also left a merc waiting at the base, who knows what bugs the game has in store with that.

btw congratulations for the Old Mines and Bunker maps, those were really good battles :cool:

R@S
06-30-2010, 05:35 PM
I've already uploaded it, just put it in your \WorldINI\Sectors\ folder and they should be visible again.

http://www.mediafire.com/?j2tjnywnxjz

Yeah, that underground map is one of my favorite battle zones. They should've made more of these indoors maps, the tactical situations are very refreshing after the open air ones.

Dr.Q
07-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks I'm going to try that - after the coming Jingo massacre :-P