PDA

View Full Version : What game path have you played through?

Terry_Lentz
06-30-2010, 10:38 AM
Browsing through this board, I get the feeling that most of the posters played through the MSF campaign, maybe because they like siding with the eliteiest pilots in the known universe or because the MSF path is the one with almost no tough choices, that is you never second think about the decisions your COs make nor do you choose to disobey the latter. Siding with the NESF after making a couple of missions for Viper is a smart choice, because not only will you save a lot of innocent people (sounds like a cliche, I know) and what is even better, you won't be responsible for the murder of many a man, women, children. Siding with the InnoCo is good for business, yours and theirs. If sided with them, you will gain access to their systems (dough) and whats more, you will find it not very difficult to penetrate deep into Zebos, where the Berserk have had their time berserking :). There you can get all the equipment you need: fighters, guns, systems - for free. Just look for an abandoned trading station (I know, Zebos is crawling with abandoned stations, but keep in mind some are even destroyed and most of them aren't trading stations and I specifically stated trading station in Zebos.
Stupid digression, now I don't know what I wanted to state. Well, never mind, below write your reflections about the different game paths and think of which you think is the best for you.

cpmonster
07-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Before I read your post I hadn't given it much thought to what path I chose. But now I realize that I'm playing NESF for what its worth. That is, if it suits me and I feel they are not taking advantage of their size I play along.

The first encounter with the MSF I had in this game (note: I haven't played any other Star wolves except this third one) I found them arrogant and way too much military-chain-of-command'ish. Not my style - I wanna be the lone ranger as much as possible:)

Btw. almost got my butt kicked by those berserkers.

The only concern is that Hacker dude that helped me get away from that MSF biatch, will I see him again or do I need to help MSF to get him back?

raresdan2001
07-03-2010, 07:58 PM
If you're talking about Cleric , yes you can get him , only if you choose Alex path.

PS: In InoCo path SAM tells you that you have to blow up cleric's ship, but if u reject his offer later in Zebos you get the Alex path and u get Cleric.