PDA

View Full Version : RTS: Equentor 2 Robots, Help!

mab91862
06-30-2010, 12:24 AM
I cannot get pass the RTS where they send you to a Equentor with 2 Robots only. There are 2 factories you can capture, but it isn't clear what you are supposed to do. I did notice both robots have bombs, maybe you are supposed to blow up something?

Any hints are welcome!!

uk_john
07-27-2010, 11:53 PM
If you have SR2 Reboot, the RTS is harder, and I beleive it's because the game cheats. I have a trainer that allows me to build as many robots as I like, I was churning them out like nobody's business, and eyt i could only managae about 400 robots for the red teams 600 robots! Now if I ahve a trainer and I can only produce half as many as the AI, then to me the AI must cheat! And despit this trainer, it took an hour to win the battle! I think in Reboot the battle are unwinnable on normal. Even though I used a trainer, the battle was so long a nd so hard and I so nearly lost that i do not consider that i was cheating at all!

abadon allindia
12-18-2010, 05:21 PM
hey uk john please solve my rts mode problem also which is:
how to solve the pyramids mission in rts battles? search of this and please answer because i am stuck here from almost 1 month!!!!!!!!:?: