PDA

View Full Version : Star Wolves 2 on Steam always crashes

JoePro
06-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi all!

I bought SW2 on Steam Summer Sale last week. And it crashes, crashes crashes. And sometimes, when its running, my mothership gets stucked in some other space station.

Can someone help me?

I like the game, but its so unbelivable buggy.
ATM i should go to OTHAN with the alien artefact and hand it over to USS - but I cant dock to their station and no message pops up or something.

Strange strange strange...

Greetings and thanx in advance, Joe

Goblin Wizard
06-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Devs are working on patch now so you have two options:
1. Report your bugs in this thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14860) and wait for a patch or
2. Download a "modified" exe from the net ;). Someone, on this forum, reported that it works.

Sometimes ship gets stuck. It's normal:grin:... ok, maybe it's not normal but it's a very little problem.

Rastix
06-29-2010, 07:10 PM
Devs are working on patch now so you have two options:
1. Report your bugs in this thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14860) and wait for a patch or

Wow! Please give me link to the devs who are working on the patch ..

Trucidation
06-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Rastix, didn't you yourself tell us 1.12 was coming?

Anyway... JoePro what OS are you using? I've heard people having issues on Vista/7, although many others can play fine on those. Don't remember if there was mention of any fix but try looking into compatibility settings.

P.S> That "hand over artifact doesn't work" sounds like one of the InoCo script bugs -- search this forum for InoCo script fixes.

Hal2003
06-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Goblin Wizard and Trucidation he has problem with Star Wolves 2 and not with 3.

Goblin Wizard
06-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Goblin Wizard and Trucidation he has problem with Star Wolves 2 and not with 3.
Ups...you're right. Anyway, my 2nd suggestion may help.

BTW if you use Vista/Win7, it's your own fault ;)

Rastix
06-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Rastix, didn't you yourself tell us 1.12 was coming?

Yes I am. But not for sw2