*pps 43
*late ww2 tanks such as IS 2 and 3
*various other jeeps, trucks etc
polish forces will include wide variety of aqquired eqipment:
*double barreled shotguns
*mosins, ppsh
molotovs :)
*stolen tanks such as t 34 in one or 2 missions
I already have an idea for a town sniper mission and have some ideas such as tank stealing, bridge sabotage etc

Any good ideas pls :)

Korsakov829
06-29-2010, 01:54 AM
The Polish had their own tanks, guns, and planes. If your aiming for realisim instead of civilians manning tanks, you need a mod.

villageidiot54
06-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Polish forces are not made up of polish army as the most of the officers in the polish army were exiled or executed. In my missions they are ordinary people who have taken arms up and have either stolen or obtained weapons via black market. Also i am not concentrating on the accuarcy but am instead focusing on creating fun yet challenging original missions.

Howitzer115
07-13-2010, 03:05 PM
I have a cool idea for a mission. You start with 7 men, but you can get more by reaching hidden hide-outs spread all throughout the map, but your main goal is to tear down soviet flags that have been flying over your homes. And Finally, at the end, you must commandeer an anti-tank gun and move it over to the other side of the map to demolish a soviet propaganda centre. And on a side note, you must use STEALTH in order to be triumphant, you can use the shadows to your advantage for the oppressors have search lights. The map will be set at dark. Hope you like it! :cool:

KnightFandragon
07-13-2010, 04:40 PM
IS2 or Is3 vs Polish Resistance = Uprising finished in 5 minutes..Soviets win, resistance lose....what would they do to either of those....

Korsakov829
07-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Ok I got a idea. Cheap guerrillas against a trench that span for 20 miles. Endless waves, chopped down by MGs, blood splatter.

Victory! USSR wins again! And as many times as you wish to replay the mission.

JadolesMasta
07-20-2010, 06:51 AM
i like the idea of having Polish vs Russian. My main concern is how can a Polish solider take out a IS 2 with molotov. It takes forever. But beside that, i think it will be good. But for historic accuture, it should be agianst the germans since the Poles team up with the russian. But agian the Poles did fight them in the first year of the war.

villageidiot54
07-31-2010, 12:35 PM
In most cases the resistance will not directly attack heavy tanks but will instead use dynamite, stolen mines, possible antitank guns an i also got good idea for demolishing bridge when soviet colum is crossing it.

villageidiot54
07-31-2010, 12:40 PM
i like the idea of having Polish vs Russian. My main concern is how can a Polish solider take out a IS 2 with molotov. It takes forever. But beside that, i think it will be good. But for historic accuture, it should be agianst the germans since the Poles team up with the russian. But agian the Poles did fight them in the first year of the war.

it is set shortly after war if u look it up the russians were not likd by most poles (mass executions, polish command killed

villageidiot54
07-31-2010, 12:42 PM
Ok I got a idea. Cheap guerrillas against a trench that span for 20 miles. Endless waves, chopped down by MGs, blood splatter.

Victory! USSR wins again! And as many times as you wish to replay the mission.

yeh but thats not how guerilla warfare works theyr not gonna take on the soviet army head on but instead use raids assasinations traps ambushes etc

KnightFandragon
08-01-2010, 07:36 AM

In MoW a Molotov is, imo the best Anti Tank Grenade in the game. It throws farther....it is less fail proof, just hit the engine and you got a kill...thost At nades you can throw 4, 5, 11..20.....and not do anything. 1 or 2 Molotovs on the engine and I dont care if your driving a Battletech Era Overlord Dropship, your gunna burn and die.