PDA

View Full Version : So what's this crash about?

Parkaboy
06-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Playing MP and MoW crashed and I was wondering why cheers.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac4/Google_Bot/error.jpg

Korsakov829
06-25-2010, 02:34 AM
I need to know some more before I can get a good idea of whats wrong.

What were you doing right before you got this error? Do you get it in the lobby, while loading, after the game starts, mid or end game? How many players were playing and if any were lagging. Do you still get errors and if so are they different?

Untill I get more information all I can see from this is that you should lower anti aliasing, and other graphic settings for now.

Parkaboy
06-25-2010, 09:20 AM
Mid game in game in a 6v6 felt like it was going to be a server lag game pause and the game went to desktop and the error appeared.

It's the 1st time I've had an error message and the 2nd time I've had a crash.

Lower my settings :'(, but it looks so pretty :P If it happens again, then I'll guess I'll have to.

Cheers.

Korsakov829
06-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Did you do any mass infantry rush and such? If so then no need to lower your settings. This only happens on rare occasions, so no big deal. If you don't get the error anymore, just keep your settings as it is.

Parkaboy
06-25-2010, 06:56 PM
More than likely I've only been using tanks for about 5 games. I'm not so great at attacking a flag point yet so figured tanks will help me push forward.

I'll see how it goes with the settings cheers.

Korsakov829
06-25-2010, 08:15 PM
Just keep your settings the way you usually have them, if you get this error again and more often then usual lower anti aliasing. I get such errors mid game too but just one every some 50 games.

KnightFandragon
06-27-2010, 04:02 AM
Ive had random crashes like that before at several different times...some times in the editor just simply placing a tank, others messign in the invnetory of a guy and a time or two getting ready to make my mass assault on a post....so yeah