PDA

View Full Version : My CD-key is blocked, Please Help

GeneralPickledmoomin
06-22-2010, 02:53 AM
Hey, I logged onto Men of War about 10minutes ago from this post and it says my CD-key is blocked when I know I have done nothing wrong. I usually don't talk in the Chats unless it is advertising a friends game, so I Haven't been offensive in any way.

Edit: I found this ban list and I found out why "GeneralPickledmoomin (flood)" And that is long over-due and to be honest I can't even remember flooding chat what so ever maybe just advertising a game but I have never actually spammed, especially if the chat has a lot of activity. Anyway I just hope I can get unbanned as soon as possible

My user name is the same as this "GeneralPickledmoomin"

It would be great if this was sorted or if there was any other way I could contact the Admins to get me unbanned or actually see the reason of why I was banned.

Also is there a list where it states who has been banned on what date and the duration of that ban? if so can someone link it so I could check it.

Thanks all, I hope this can be sorted quickly so I can get straight back on Men of War!

Mexinugget
07-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Can I have a link to the ban list, I too have been blocked for several days now with no clue as to why.

FlavidtheCenturion
07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Can I have a link to the ban list, I too have been blocked for several days now with no clue as to why.
All you have to do is go back to the Multi-player Mode Sub Forum and at the top is a thread about who is banned,for what reason, when, and for how long.

foxxy_grandpa
09-14-2010, 12:02 AM
what the heck does the Multi-player Mode Sub Forum mean? this happened to me and i cant find the "banned list"