PDA

View Full Version : Keini el Doublo aka Bashirov

beepbeep
06-21-2010, 09:14 PM
I found Bashirov by pure coincidence. He's hiding as some cult leader, Keini el Doublo, in a former police station in Santa Maria, but when I question him about himself he denies knowing anything, even though I show him the photo and he's clearly the one.

After exhausting the people to ask about no new conversation possibility opens and if I kill him I get no update on my mission.

Yet it's clearly him...

How can I confirm his identity?

Kyle
06-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Eeep! :shock:

I hope that you're wrong, as I've yet to finish the game and if you're correct, that's a MAJOR spoiler for me!

Awwww man, I hope that you're wrong!

Nothing personal! :)

beepbeep
06-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Yeah, sorry about the spoiler thing, completely forgot to put it in the title.

Dr.Q
06-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Right, you did put spoiler in the title :rolleyes:

You know, you can edit your posts too ;)

Vader
06-25-2010, 11:37 AM
all is save, for it is not the searched one^^

search further and if you advance either in the bsm quests or the vanilla quests high enough then someone tanja or else gives you a location on the map thats new and cant be found by rumaging around. done that and it wasnt possible to reach said position without quests...

have fun fightin`

beepbeep
06-30-2010, 08:55 PM
all is save, for it is not the searched one^^

search further and if you advance either in the bsm quests or the vanilla quests high enough then someone tanja or else gives you a location on the map thats new and cant be found by rumaging around. done that and it wasnt possible to reach said position without quests...

have fun fightin`

Thanks!