PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Commands

brit67
06-17-2010, 08:37 AM
I have hosted a few games but have been unable to kick players that are suffering excessive lag. I suspect there are commands you can type as in RTW can anyone plz help.

[SOE]No.Mam
06-17-2010, 11:24 AM
no there arent any commands for kicking players. you can only kick players in gamelobby or in running game (but y must be the hoster).

sometimes you cant kick players because "lags" are too big - specifically when you cancel a running game and lagger have a "-" in performance and pingbar. you can kick players only when you see a value in this bars.

Korsakov829
06-17-2010, 01:53 PM
There are no commands that I know of, if any they are given to chat monitors.

To kick a player mid game hold the Tab button, a list will come up showing player names, points the player has, etc. If your the host click on one of the names and click Kick.

brit67
06-17-2010, 03:18 PM
There are no commands that I know of, if any they are given to chat monitors.

To kick a player mid game hold the Tab button, a list will come up showing player names, points the player has, etc. If your the host click on one of the names and click Kick.

Ah thankyou that is what I needed, in rtw you can type in chat #kick 1 for example and other commands, I wondered if this was same principle. Thanks for the help!

Korsakov829
06-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Such commands make Men of War much more complicated. Althought if a base system of sorts came with the game, I'm sure someone could do alot more with a mod.