PDA

View Full Version : 11th of june to 14 may?

KMcelevey
06-14-2010, 10:33 PM
why do i get almost a year ban? I got the game the other day, and then i find out im banned for almost a year?

I pay for the game to be banned from playing it online for almost an entire year?

my user name is 'Pte.K.McElevey'

Korsakov829
06-14-2010, 11:23 PM
You can say someone slacked off and are catching up to their past work. Most people get banned for 2-5 days and are unbanned. Back in May people were getting banned like normal but the bans did not end as they should so people went a month. They may still be banned but it should all clear up. I don't believe you are banned for a year. If that is the case, it is really absurd. Its just a typo, you should be banned till 14th of June this year.

--
Obscene language is strictly prohibited in this game. BestWay and 1C couldn't fine people 20 Euros or 14 US Dollars for breaking the rules, so it was decided just to ban people for lengthy unknown periods of time. Just joking.

marco4000
06-17-2010, 06:23 PM
You can say someone slacked off and are catching up to their past work. Most people get banned for 2-5 days and are unbanned. Back in May people were getting banned like normal but the bans did not end as they should so people went a month. They may still be banned but it should all clear up. I don't believe you are banned for a year. If that is the case, it is really absurd. Its just a typo, you should be banned till 14th of June this year.

--
Obscene language is strictly prohibited in this game. BestWay and 1C couldn't fine people 20 Euros or 14 US Dollars for breaking the rules, so it was decided just to ban people for lengthy unknown periods of time. Just joking.

well i think you guys should warn the people first! i mean why just ban people i didnt even knew i couldnt chat obscene language.

Korsakov829
06-17-2010, 08:37 PM
What do you mean you don't know the rules? As soon as you join MP in the chat box you should clearly see the rules and that they are strictly prohibited along with a list of moderators.

marco4000
06-18-2010, 04:22 PM
What do you mean you don't know the rules? As soon as you join MP in the chat box you should clearly see the rules and that they are strictly prohibited along with a list of moderators.

i have never seen such thing. im gaming on patch 1.17.5 so you should check that, maybe there is a bug in it.

marco4000
06-18-2010, 04:25 PM
i have never seen such thing. im gaming on patch 1.17.5 so you should check that, maybe there is a bug in it.

btw ive looked again there,s really no sign of any message about rules, if anybody has this too please reply.

Korsakov829
06-18-2010, 05:20 PM

There is no known bug with 1.17.5. I use a English copy of the game, and it is there for me. Send a screenshot here of what you see after you login.

marco4000
06-18-2010, 07:22 PM
There is no known bug with 1.17.5. I use a English copy of the game, and it is there for me. Send a screenshot here of what you see after you login.

well i cant, cause im for some reason on the bann list, i dont even remember talking obscene language xD, well ill shall try to take one but dont think its going to work.

Korsakov829
06-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Is your game installed in any language other then English, German, or Russian?