PDA

View Full Version : King's Bounty: Crossworlds in Developement

Nike-it
06-11-2010, 08:41 AM
King’s Bounty: Crossworlds (http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/king-s-bounty-crossworlds/overview), a stand-alone expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is now in the development. The game will feature two new campaigns, quests, spells, units and a full-scale game editor.

King’s Bounty: Crossworlds features:
- 2 brand new campaigns (Champion of the Arena with boss battles in a gladiatorial tournament and Defender of the Crown with battles in unique tactical arenas with a random selection of enemies and allies).
- Massive expansion of the original King’s Bounty: Armored Princess - Orcs on the March, featuring new units, spells and quests.
- New creatures to slay or use in combat.
- 70 new items, 8 new item sets, including one for the pet dragon and 3 component artifacts.
- 7 new quests allow players to continue their journey.
- 50 new abilities and skills.
- 13 new spells.
- Game Editor for King's Bounty: Armored Princess.

clinek
06-22-2010, 03:16 AM
ok your an administrator so maybe you can answer some of my questions. First off, the game editor. Are you able to edit units or just the map? I'm sure i speak for most, if not all people who have played the games by saying that it would be great to make new units. Second, how big is the new area that is being made? Is it just a small island like scarlet wind or is it a large area like the lands they had in KB:TL? i saw some of the new units in the forum but is that the only ones that are being made? Did they make any new dragon like units? could you possibly elaborate a bit more on some of those changes you mentioned above? I would appreciate it. Thanks

Regards
Kevin

Nike-it
06-22-2010, 06:00 AM
The new campaigns are not very big, maybe several hours of gameplay. If I remember right, new units are available only in Orcs on the March campaign (app 10 - 15 new units).
Very soon I'll prepare more complex description of the expansion.
And I do not have much info about the editor. I can only say that it is very powerful:)