PDA

View Full Version : Assault Squad interview at Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Nike-it
06-11-2010, 05:52 AM
Rock, Paper, Shotgun published a interview with DigitalMindSoft’s CEO Chris Kramer about upcoming Men of War: Assault Squad.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/06/08/interview-men-of-war-assault-squad/#more-31606

Mack the Knife
06-14-2010, 08:49 PM
i've tried to be conscientious and read all the news and updates about this game (mainly over at DMS) so is it me or has no one asked about when they expect to release the game? i know beta is going on, but still...

Korsakov829
06-14-2010, 08:56 PM
We know it is going to be released before the year is up.

Mack the Knife
06-14-2010, 11:38 PM
thanks, and no offense but that blows...i'm not well versed on how a game proceeds down the line from concept to production but i do know it's now in open beta, which i believe means they are letting anyone and their brother test it! this is opposed to a closed beta where they want fewer and more "qualified" gamers to test more intensively in a controlled environment. ergo, they probably have most, if not all, the major bugs and gameplay worked out and now they want ANYONE so they can test compatibility with all the different computer configs out there.

all that just to say that they have to be able to give a more precise estimate of release...

"...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong."
- Dennis Miller

Korsakov829
06-14-2010, 11:44 PM
You have to pay to be a beta tester.

Hopefully it will be released in 3-8 weeks. I can't get anymore precise then that, I've no sense of time as I often forget my birthday.