PDA

View Full Version : Is Rig ‘n’ Roll Worth Buying?

Hotel
04-20-2010, 04:18 AM
Not Worth Buying...

Save yourselves the disappointment and wait till they fix the game. Do your research on the forum regarding what people who played the game actually think about the game! I just recently paid for, installed and played the US version and I'm very disappointed with it. For crying out loud, the year is 2010 now, we have games like CODMW2, Assassins Creed 2, Crysis, GTR evolution, Dirt 2, Test Drive Unlimited to name a few games that are up-to-date with the times (not that they're all bug-free at release). RNR felt like it belonged to the year 2005. Now I'm gonna wish codemasters or better yet simbin would make a trucking game! Now that's saying something!

ArTHaS
04-20-2010, 07:00 AM
Maybe you're right but i don't agree at all...

The game has some negatives but much more better and detailed than ETS, GTS or UKTS, or any trucking game. I think it can take 7/10.

For example it has better graphics than Euro Truck Simulator, German Truck Simulator, etc. We couldn't upgrade our truck with visuals on GTS, ETS etc..

But yes, the bigger companies should do a trucking game...

GinXeng
04-20-2010, 07:40 AM
Honestly, its not terrible, but its not great. The quality and lack of effort does not show 7 years of production in this game.

obsolum
04-20-2010, 08:58 AM

The game has some negatives but much more better and detailed than ETS, GTS or UKTS, or any trucking game. I think it can take 7/10.

For example it has better graphics than Euro Truck Simulator, German Truck Simulator, etc. We couldn't upgrade our truck with visuals on GTS, ETS etc..

Maybe the graphics of RnR are slightly better than the usual SCS games, but from what I'm reading here on the forums - and have read ever since the Russian version was released - I get the impression that pretty much everything else is better done in the SCS games. Traffic lights, speed limits, trailers that behave somewhat properly, sounds that are slightly better, you have to attach and detach your trailer yourself, slightly better AI behaviour, better controller support, .... Graphics don't make a game, you know.

I'm curious as to what the first reviews of the bigger gaming magazines will have to say about RnR. In the end a lot of it comes down to what you expect of this game. If you want a proper trucking simulation with believable physics, then the game is absolutely horrible and not worth paying a single cent for. If you just want to play around with trucks, drive unrealistically and smash things then you can probably have a lot of fun with it. Unfortunately most people who are interested in trucking games want a proper simulation and don't care for all this arcade stuff.

danizzz
04-20-2010, 09:39 AM
I agree with you.
This is not a truck sim, and from what i read its not even moddable!

I still think the graphic is "strange" in my opinion. Not bad but nothing special.

The bad part is that when i play it it doesnt give me the feel of being behind a big rig. This is a big miss in a truck game.

I mean half of the job of a trucker is dock trailers in hard spots and try to travel fast but under the speed limits.
What we have in this game?

No speed limits and no chance to dock trailers by yourself. Why?

But we have missions and hitchhikers....wow!!:(:mad:

USA Trucker
04-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Honestly, its not terrible, but its not great. The quality and lack of effort does not show 7 years of production in this game.

I would have to agree here. I would give it a 6/10. This game has all the ingredients to be a truly great game if 1C/RnR/Softlabs would take the time out to actually read what the consumers want and our likes/dislikes. Yes, one of the better companies would benefit greatly if they took RnR's game and made a better one with the consumer in mind. After 7 years in the making, this is all they got to show us for $35 bucks.:confused:

Kolorabi
04-20-2010, 08:33 PM
I agree there's a serious lack of polish here, but in terms of _fun_, this game is in a whole different league than the SCS games (except perhaps Extreme Trucker, which is the most enjoyable SCS release so far, but very very limited).

I've been looking forward to Rig'n'Roll since 2003 or thereabouts, after having a great time with King of the Road. Every year I've tried the latest SCS truck game to see if they've managed to capture some of the fun of King of the Road, and every time I've been bitterly disappointed by them. Rig'n'Roll is definitely not all I wished for it to be, but it's sure a lot more enjoyable than anything SCS has done, ever.

gg14870
04-20-2010, 11:53 PM
The current version of the game is horrible! 1C has the ideas but they can not execute them properly. I have 18 Wheels of Steel Pedal to the Metal from SCS. It was made in 2005 and it still works better the Rig n Roll. I hope that 1C can fix all the bugs. Prospective buyers and buyers are just running on hope now and that their money was not wasted. We are all waiting for the patch that migh not even come. Prospective buyers interested should keep tabs on the forum and see when the game has been fixed enough to be decently playable.

hauptmann
04-21-2010, 12:41 AM
Good points all...ultimately , the game as is right now..is just too arcadey ,dumbed down and mainstream, and yet far more of its target audience (trucking fans) would prefer a realistic, simulation type game, like 18WOS.

gg14870
04-21-2010, 10:51 AM
1C makes so many high-tech war games that keep getting better and better. Their simulation games, however, stink. Freight Tycoon's graphics are horrible, in my opinion. It also seems that 1C did not put much effort into Rig n Roll. I do not understand how a good company could release a game with so many bugs, have all these forums, and still not fix all the problems or even acknowledge the problems presented by the players.

Mr luder
04-21-2010, 07:23 PM
1C makes so many high-tech war games that keep getting better and better. Their simulation games, however, stink. Freight Tycoon's graphics are horrible, in my opinion. It also seems that 1C did not put much effort into Rig n Roll. I do not understand how a good company could release a game with so many bugs, have all these forums, and still not fix all the problems or even acknowledge the problems presented by the players.

good point, but you missed the point, that they even ignore the players.

some quotes of the last interview with igor:

Quote:11. As you can see, a lot of people are complaining about the delivery time and the game feeling like a race. Will there be a patch that would give us the option to "turn on/off" delivery time.

Well the situation is a little bit different here as I can see it. We have thoroughly studied lots of resources where players discussed our product and came to the conclusion that opinions tend to be quite different. A lot of people expressed their opinion and said that it would have been uninteresting for them to drive around without the said time, because they feel the absence of the ‘delivery spirit.’ It is possible to introduce such an option, but the difficulty of its implementation (necessity to revise some of the missions etc) looks unjustified as of now.

wait what?! "delivery spirit"?! ... yeah right igor, exactly thats what 99% sayed...

1. As you know there were plenty of talking in praise on game but the words of criticism were too. There were not traffic lights, speed limit signs and pedestrians much to our disappointment. Can we expect these things in a patch or international version of game?

In the real world there are almost no traffic lights on the recreated Californian highways, hence you will not see any in the game. We are looking at bringing the pedestrians back in the forthcoming add-ons. As for the game itself – the Russian and international versions will not be any different.

uhm.. there is more then just highways.. you remember?! i guess you should, since you produced the game, didn't you?
remember those (tbh. nice) towns in the northern part of the map?! you shitting me if you tell me there are no traffic lights anywhere.

just to make one thing clear and i guess that explains it very well:

They stooped to the lowest level, and then broke through the ground when they did this interview.

thanks signsmasher for those words, you made the point pretty clear.

USA Trucker
04-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Of course there are no lights on the highway. We're not talking about the highways. What we/I mean is the RURAL towns, and side streets. This was mentioned several times, and I know I did it many. My wife is from California, I had many loads in California, and there ARE TRAFFIC LIGHTS, STOP-SIGNS & YIELD SIGNS. Did your surveyors fall asleep, or something when he came here?

@Mr. Luder,

It would be nice if you could tell me/us who wrote some of the posts that you are referring to. I have no idea who you mean, or where it was found. Help me/us out. When you quote someone, it's respectful, and helpful to let people know who wrote it. You have 4 quoted postings, and 3 of them I have no idea whom you are quoting.

GinXeng
04-21-2010, 10:20 PM
These quotes are from the lastest interview with jarek from truckpol I think. I'm from california and I can tell you we sure have traffic lights, of course we mean on the streets not the high way. This guy knows they got lazy which is why we have no traffic lights. Only a moron would think we meant traffic lights on the highway.

USA Trucker
04-21-2010, 10:25 PM
Theose quotes are from the lastest interview with jarek from truckpol I think.

Thanks, good to know. BTW, how did you make a recording of your parallel parking?

GinXeng
04-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Fraps.

polarexpress17
04-22-2010, 01:35 AM
I'm curious as to what the first reviews of the bigger gaming magazines will have to say about RnR.

well one thing is for sure, you will only find the positive ones on these forums.

Blackstone
04-26-2010, 04:06 PM
As far as i can see from the Game in Videos and Screenshots i just can say this game looks totally horrible.I am from germany and waited years for this Game in hope it will be something really new and improved. But its the same like the Game "Daikatana" maybe some remember this title...The wanted to release it 1997 but they shifted it to 2000 and the game was a whole flop.
And with RNR its the same and the Gamer Community waited even longer.This is not a truck simulation its more just a racing game. You just drive from Warehouse A to Warehouse B...The Automatic in these Warehouses do the rest. In such a case i prefer to play titles like German Truck Simulator. Maybe you cant upgrade Visuals but they have a huge Community in there Back which modify new Tracks,Trailer,Trucks and stuff. And another Reason to play GTS is you have to hook up trailer by yourself and park them at the firm you delivered it

http://static.4players.de/premium/Screenshots/07/6a/2051173-medium.jpg

Trust me..with Mods from the GTS/ETS Community the game doesnt look so boring how you think

gg14870
04-26-2010, 08:06 PM
I have German Truck Simulator too and I love it. From my experiences, buy trucking games for SCS Software. They are the best.

obsolum
04-26-2010, 09:01 PM
I have German Truck Simulator too and I love it. From my experiences, buy trucking games for SCS Software. They are the best.
Although they may be better than RnR in some aspects, they are still absolutely horrible. Just because something isn't as bad as something else doesn't mean it's actually good :)

USA Trucker
04-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Although they may be better than RnR in some aspects, they are still absolutely horrible. Just because something isn't as bad as something else doesn't mean it's actually good :)

Well said. RnR is not the greatest game for trucking, but it's not the worst either.

gg14870
04-27-2010, 10:18 AM
What do you mean it is not the worst? This is the first game I bought that there are so many bugs that I can not play it.

USA Trucker
04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
What do you mean it is not the worst? This is the first game I bought that there are so many bugs that I can not play it.

I don't have all those so called bugs that you are claiming. So for me, it's not the worst game out there.

danizzz
04-27-2010, 05:28 PM
If you think about rnr as a truck sim is "bad" not the "worst", because there are not truck sims on the market.
If you think about it as a "game" like others its not the worst but remain a bad game in my opinion. (if you want to race with a truck there is rfactor with a truck mod which is awesome!!!)

TBear
05-03-2010, 01:44 PM
well im pretty hooked on these truck sims and are having fun in 18 wheels alh etc....

But im getting abit bored, driving and just drive for the fun of it (ok you make money) is getting old for me...

RNR sounds like it could be fun. Abit more action beefed up graphics etc..

First. I have read all the fine nice posts about bugs, aint interestet in knowing more about em. Im asking if this game could be something for me...

Is it more competitive? (kinda fighting others)

Are the grafics as good as you se on youtube etc?

Do the fun factor neglect the big bug ooooh nooo dont buy posts??

I want to drive as i like for something i choose with good graphics and a joy factor that overrides many of the bugs....

Hope for some good advice, the game is fairly cheap here, but stil dont want to waste money lol....

Well hope someone understand what im looking for and can help me out abit with the yes or no :)

Have a good one...

TBear

kennyb87
05-03-2010, 05:45 PM
The graphics are never going to be like crysis and you you would need a pretty beast PC to run it on max I can only manage medium settings and even then it's laggy the game is more ram intensive than cpu. I find the game to be fun anyways just driving about but I dont have the english version just russian and dont understand much anyways

USA Trucker
05-03-2010, 07:00 PM
I have the current English version, and from what I have heard, it's way better then the Russian version. Depending on how YouTube people up-loaded the video format is questionable. I personally think you'll see a drastic improvement on your own screen if you have a real good Graphics Card. Have you seen my videos on the top half of this forum? They are not as good as I see them on my computer. At first I rated this game 6/10. Now that I have played it for a while, I will up it a notch, 7/10. It needs lots of improvements, especially Truck Physics (mostly the trailer). If you can over-look these things, and be fair, and objective, I think it's worth the price. I have gotten over the racing & competition that you will see in RnR, and find them now quite amusing. I have a high-end computer, and can't find any memory associated problems, and I have a lot of things running in the background, and all my settings are maxed out.

kennyb87
05-03-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm running an old 8800GTS witch is still a decent card but my CPU lets me down big time. To run this game good I would need a new motherboard and CPU witch I don't find worthwhile as I play RBR more. A whole truck game where you don't ever get to reverse the trailer

USA Trucker
05-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm running an old 8800GTS witch is still a decent card but my CPU lets me down big time. To run this game good I would need a new motherboard and CPU witch I don't find worthwhile as I play RBR more. A whole truck game where you don't ever get to reverse the trailer

What are your other specs? Are you running English, or Russian?

kennyb87
05-03-2010, 09:33 PM
What are your other specs? Are you running English, or Russian?

Russian version im sure thats my problem I hear the english runs better

USA Trucker
05-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Russian version im sure thats my problem I hear the english runs better

Well... That's one of your problems.

TBear
05-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Well the PC is not the prob, got a bamboo puter...but upgraded when needed..

AMD 4800+ dual 64bit
4GB of the rams
and a Leadtech 512ram G card

So not to scared about the puter (runs SH5 at max settings with 80fps inside sub)

So im just trying to ask gamer to gamer if the game are worth it ;) (those who play the game and have fun with it)

TBear

FLN
05-04-2010, 08:34 AM
If you are expecting truck simulator, this is not. So keep away from RnR.
I enjoy RnR some even with bad physics and no attaching/detaching trailer manually in warehouse.

If you like competitive mission, this game has full of races, so you might like it. RnR also has story and some events triggered by traveling around them. Tycoon aspect is also nicely done. (but I don't want to see same names as different persons a lot :(
#EDIT: I have realized they are registered in some recruiters, sorry for my carelessness :-P)
Customization of truck includes interior, that is good feature too.
Graphics are just what you see in YouTube, maybe you need good PC.

But I must warn you again, physics is quite bad, and sometimes other cars behave badly also. you can see them in YouTube video.

If you could accept those big flaws, you may go on.

Dnkiwi
05-04-2010, 10:57 AM
my advice is RnR is by far worth the dollars and the bugs for me seem to be something i can live with and iam getting loads on fun from playing this game and if you compare it the scs range of games i found that they cannot offer the same features of RnR

FLN
05-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Oh, and I have forgotten to say about radio.
The radio in RnR is very nice :)
Perhaps my most favorite feature in RnR lol

russian brute
06-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey guys, I've been reading around the forum just to get a public opinion on RNR. And if I spend my money on this game and a graphics card to enjoy it, I want to know if its really worth it... Because I don't want to waste 120 bucks on a graphics card, and 30 bucks on the download for nothing. I just want to know if its really worth spending that much money over... :confused:

Thanks, Ty

kennyb87
06-11-2010, 01:52 AM
Well I bought the russian version the day it came out and like the game but dont understand the language. Buy from wildtangent I think it's called it would cost me 15 pounds but if I buy the new COD map pack it will cost me 10 pounds. How does that sound full game for 15 pounds or 10 pounds for some new levels. I have had lots of fun playing Rig N Roll but I'm holding off buying until I can get the english on disc. The game took 7 year to make so I can wait till the english comes out on disc for me to play

TCarter
06-11-2010, 02:32 AM
I guess it all depends on your likes.

I personally cant say i love it. but I do like it.

Would it be worth buying a $150 3d card + the game? no.
Would it be worth buying a $30 3d card + the game? debatable for some.
Would it be worth buying the game under the assumption you had a 3d card? yes.

so, take that for what you will.

USA Trucker
06-11-2010, 03:07 AM
I guess it all depends on your likes.

I personally cant say i love it. but I do like it.
Would it be worth buying a $150 3d card + the game? no.
so, take that for what you will.

Buying a $150 3d card will also enhance any other future games pleasure immensely. Not to mention some of the older ones. I always try to stay ahead of the curve, but my financial situation may differ from others.

gg14870
06-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Rig n Roll is worth buying if you have the proper computer. If you need to upgrade your computer to handle Rig n Roll, I would encourage you to do so. It not only allows you to play Rig n Roll but, like USA Trucker said, prepare you for future games. Besides all the bugs (which a high-end computer would usually fix most or reduce them), at the core, Rig n Roll is a great game.

cgaston
10-02-2010, 07:28 AM
In my opinion: YES!!

RoadRanger
12-10-2010, 07:32 PM
I for one have been very sceptical about it ever since I saw the first videos appear on YouTube. The other day I noticed I could buy it at getgamesgo.com for just 7.50 Euros, and figured it would surely be worth that much... Well, I was wrong -- even at only 7.50 Euros, I think it's a waste of money.

kennyb87
12-10-2010, 08:27 PM
I for one have been very sceptical about it ever since I saw the first videos appear on YouTube. The other day I noticed I could buy it at getgamesgo.com for just 7.50 Euros, and figured it would surely be worth that much... Well, I was wrong -- even at only 7.50 Euros, I think it's a waste of money.

Why would you say that whats wrong with the game that makes it so bad?. 7.50 is really cheap

RoadRanger
12-11-2010, 01:40 AM
It's an arcade game with poor sound, mediocre graphics, and questionable control and gameplay. If a simple arcade game is all you want, then I suppose it may be worth the money to you. If, on the other hand, you want anything like the true to life simulator that's been promised to us for years, you're better off buying some of the older Hard Truck or 18WoS series games. I know 7.50 isn't much, but if I don't have any desire to play it again, it's still a waste of money.

USA Trucker
12-11-2010, 12:39 PM
Most of your postings, if not all, indicate your disappointment with the game even before you got it, and yet you still went out, and bought it.:confused:

I have 18WoS too, and it gets boring rather quickly. Pick up here, drop off there. That's it. The graphics are by far more superior in R'n'R than any other trucking game, right down to the grooves in the road, to the shine of the truck, as well as the cabin views, grass, trees, and buildings.

I'll grant you that 18WoS has better truck physics, traffic lights, and stop signs, but R'n'R has events that could happen in real life to break up the usual go here, and there routine of 18WoS. R'n'R also has a decent story line that gives the game a little extra if you care to complete it.

You said questionable control. I have a G25 controller, and it works just as good as in 18WoS after some tweaks that took about a half an hour to do. As for sound, this only applies to the truck itself. Otherwise conversations, music, and other sounds are of good quality. Thanks to our modders, the truck mod sounds in the Modding section here alleviated this problem too.

Game playability. Not sure what you mean by this, but I've played this three times, and I'm on my fourth, and it changes from game to game depending on which route you take.

It has minor glitches, and design flaws, but no more than any other game if you have a high-end computer capable of handling it. The little ones I can barely remember, because of the over-all enjoyment I have with it, and I'm sure I'm not alone here. Lot's of people have given this game a poor review at the start, but then some of them gave it a chance, and they changed their viewpoint by discovering what this game has to offer. You can hardly be objective enough by playing it less than a day, or two. Most people just look for the bad to pick apart this game, and never give it any good points, and this game has many of them. 18WoS & ETS is not even close.

kennyb87
12-11-2010, 01:08 PM
ETS, GTS, UKTS, 18 Wos pedal to the metal, Haulin I have played them all, the maps on them are really poorly done compared to RnR. I use a G25 too and there is a real steering problem where you turn about 30 degrees and the truck just doesn't respond.

USA Trucker
12-11-2010, 01:12 PM
I use a G25 too and there is a real steering problem where you turn about 30 degrees and the truck just doesn't respond.
Sorry, I don't have that 30 degree problem. Maybe I configured it differently.;)

kennyb87
12-11-2010, 03:05 PM
I mean going round corners the truck just kind of goes straight. Lots of people have complained about it to SCS software. I wasn't meaning RnR sorry about that

USA Trucker
12-11-2010, 07:21 PM
I see what you mean. There is also that type of problem with "City Bus Sim NY 2010" too. I don't think either of them resolved it. I stopped playing 18WoS, because it just bored me to death. It's nice to go back now and again, but longevity just isn't it's strong suite for me. The blackout dozing effect is a pain too.;)

Malaras
02-20-2011, 03:31 AM
I'm kinda thinking about buying, but support seems to be nonexistent?and there seems to be alot of bugs, seem to be a game with good idea and all but lack of support/patches seems to be not Worth it?
and id be buying from steam usa

You know what i mean?

USA Trucker
02-20-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm kinda thinking about buying, but support seems to be nonexistent?and there seems to be alot of bugs, seem to be a game with good idea and all but lack of support/patches seems to be not Worth it?
and id be buying from steam usa

You know what i mean?
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I moved your post here, because I thought this is a more suitable place for your question. This game is supported, but yes, it is slow for patches (English version). The game as it is, is worth buying. I run it like many others here with no, or very little problems. One of the main problems with this game, and bug reports is that there are many people getting it without reading, or just disregarding the “Recommended System Requirements”. There are many here that play this game, and are enjoying it. I’m here all the time answering questions, and helping those to get the game running properly. I try not to let any question go unanswered. So to say this games “Support is Nonexistent” would be an inaccurate statement. If I can’t answer a given question, then I will get in touch with the powers that be. I purchased my game through Impulse, and to date I have not seen anyone that purchased it there report any problems.

In closing, if you meet or exceed the Rec. System Req. you should have very little problems running the game. This, nor any game is perfect. It has a couple of design flaws, but nothing serious that would prevent you from enjoying the game. It is now so cheap that I would give it a shot. I got it the day it came out, and I still enjoy it today.

Teufelshunde
02-08-2012, 03:01 AM

I'm not sure about that. I also have German Truck Simulator, and with the graphics turned up all the way, it's not bad. The graphics in this one are pretty good, but as far as from a truckers actual point of view, it's completely inaccurate. I'm a trucker, and they lack realistic everything. Speed limits (55, moving to 65 sometime), weigh stations (there are NONE, when they have over 15 in California alone), Local Roadways (such as LA, San Fransisco, Reno, etc) are missing, a lot of highways are completely blocked off, and honestly, as a trucker, the state of California sucks. They need to allow us to leave, much farther east than just Reno! Also, at least throw Las Vegas, NV in there! They have billboards all over for it, but we can't go there? We should be able to take a break and gamble too.

Also, one odd fact about this game.... I don't understand why we have trucks with sleepers but can't sleep in them, we have to hit up a hotel, Why????

SATrucker
05-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Although I did not play any of the other truck games, like the Kings of the road or 18 Wheels of steel, this game Rig 'n Roll is good for me.

I love the game, and played it in different levels and won the global award every time. The quickest was in Novice in less than 1 game month.

In Trucker it happend 1 week later, but in Exdpert mode, my oh my, almost 2 full months!

Apart of a few minor errors which you can skip if you know how, this game is GOOD.

Thanks 1C !

I'm not sure about that. I also have German Truck Simulator, and with the graphics turned up all the way, it's not bad. The graphics in this one are pretty good, but as far as from a truckers actual point of view, it's completely inaccurate. I'm a trucker, and they lack realistic everything. Speed limits (55, moving to 65 sometime), weigh stations (there are NONE, when they have over 15 in California alone), Local Roadways (such as LA, San Fransisco, Reno, etc) are missing, a lot of highways are completely blocked off, and honestly, as a trucker, the state of California sucks. They need to allow us to leave, much farther east than just Reno! Also, at least throw Las Vegas, NV in there! They have billboards all over for it, but we can't go there? We should be able to take a break and gamble too.

Also, one odd fact about this game.... I don't understand why we have trucks with sleepers but can't sleep in them, we have to hit up a hotel, Why????

I drove truck almost 11 years straight. At 1st it's nice and adventures to sleep in the truck cabin, but after a time you get so fed-up with your own "sleeping quarters" that you want to get out more.

For the game this is supposed to accelerate the time, but also, if u do not work through the night, your competitors are!

They advance quickly and leave u behind. Do it many times with a lot of drivers working for you, and you cannot win the award.

The motto of the story? DO NOT SLEEP!

Happy racing and working your butt off!

USA Trucker
05-27-2012, 04:10 PM
That's not answering Teufelshunde's question as he put it. He wants to know why you have to sleep in the hotel, and not the sleeper. For this, there is no answer, except that the Dev's decided not to allow that function/capability. I found this to be silly myself. :rolleyes:

In the game, there are curtain times that you must sleep in order to meet some people in the Story-Line that you may have arrived too early to meet, but yet not enough time to do a Side Mission, or take a load. Only the Story-Line will advance with you as you sleep. Not so with your competitors. They will freeze as you sleep, along with your workers. ;)

You gave an opinion of sleeping in a the cab. Others may differ from yours. I in-fact enjoyed my sleeper. I had a home made mattress 8 inches thick, TV, Stereo, fridge, coffee maker, etc. All the basic comforts I needed. :grin: