PDA

View Full Version : So, what u think about assault squad? And will there be an open beta?

Nikitns
06-10-2010, 12:00 PM
imo Assault Squad looks very good. I especially like how they are using German field caps for infantry.

It would be cool if u could buy half-tracks filled with infantry, and infantry squads consisting of AN OFFICER, a few rifles and a few SMG'ers. Maybe even a panzershreck :P

Obviously, some of the infantry should be wearing caps, the officer an officer hat and the rest helmets.

CzaD
06-10-2010, 12:16 PM
I am not sure if testers are at liberty to discuss the game with public, but if they can, I would appreciate any info on skirmish AI. Is it all scripted? How does IA deploy artillery? Can you see suicidal tanks charging you without any support? Is AI army well balaced? Does it flank at all? How do the infantry use the terrain for cover? What is the difference between easy and hard: numbers, tantics, increased stats?

Lots of questions. I know. :)

Korsakov829
06-10-2010, 01:17 PM
I would like to know about the MP. Do the same chat rules apply, and does it work like MoW MP?

Xilium
07-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Looks good ! i think they must improve the management of infantry units, its rude.