PDA

View Full Version : Off-Road Drive Xbox 360 Gameplay Video

Nike-it
06-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Polish gaming TV show ALLEGRA published exclusive gameplay video of upcoming Off-Road Drive. The video shows Xbox 360 version of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsyaLUAQJbc

general solomon
06-11-2010, 02:42 AM
the graphics are great, but what about realistic damage and a possible release date?

osn
06-21-2010, 09:02 AM
It looks awesome, but I have two remarks:

- I hope they'll modify the sound of the vehicles (it's the same crapnoise on every 4x4 in the vid)

- The shouting of the crowd sounds also shitty

The soundtrack, physics, graphics are great, but hopefully they work a bit on the random sounds.

midnite14
07-27-2010, 05:42 AM
this game needs to have free roam on multiplayer. and single player when not racing. but mainly on multiplayer

oh and one other thing. more customizing on the vehicles and maybe some jeep wranglers and just more vehicles and more things to do with the customizing the vehicle. lifts, maybe fog lights, ect. And where u can damage ur transmission and mess up you axles or something like that.

it needs like hill climbing, mud pits racing, ect. and free roam. And it needs like push bars and all the stuff u can put on a regular vehicle. and maybe a snow track or something like that

And it needs like real trucks like chevys, toyota's, fords, dodges ect. that would be great. because the game doesnt need just russian vehicles

they need to work on when you go over some hills and stuff where you can actually jump the vehicle and mess up yourfront end kinda or blow out your tire. and they need to turn off the respawn thing when u roll over. make it where you have to respawn your self when u roll over by hitting a button on the controller or something

midnite14
07-30-2010, 05:49 PM
is it for sure that its going to be snow tracks and stuff. and if its coming to xbox 360 and that its coming to the usa

midnite14
07-31-2010, 03:49 PM
i wish one of the creaters would get on here and give some info about the game, how its going or something. maybe some more videos thats not on youtube. maybe a couple more screenshots. just something on the game

midnite14
08-08-2010, 07:28 PM
and make it where u can take the vehicle in and out of 4x4

midnite14
08-11-2010, 07:34 PM
and make it where u can pull each other out of the mud or where they get stuck at and if u roll over that u have to roll it back over yourself or try to. and if u cant u have to hit a button to reset you and the vehicle. and have different thing to do on xbox live(online) and off hill climb, mud pit racing, obstacle challenges, ect. this game looks very great but with these type of things in it would make it the best game made. it really needs free roam in campaign and online playing with people around the world.

RacinKing
09-01-2010, 10:53 PM
I agree on a few more trucks added to the game and Free roam forsure. i like mudding so i'd love to just run through the mud and get stuck alot.

Look forward to the game, Keep up the great work.

Off-roader
09-24-2010, 01:40 AM
I agree on a few more trucks added to the game and Free roam forsure. i like mudding so i'd love to just run through the mud and get stuck alot.

Look forward to the game, Keep up the great work.

There will be definatekky a lot of mud! and hard places where you may get stuck too.

bbwhaling
11-13-2010, 12:57 AM
can i please get free roam.also all makes of 4x4 trucks suvs free roam is a must.i will pre order if i get free roam

Off-roader
11-18-2010, 05:31 AM
Some technical questions I have.

What are about low gears in mud and at the water (talking about gearboxes or transmition of the vehicle)?

What kind of material used to produce the autos in game? I think that planes are too plane (are in this video).

Tints and lights?

1. Low gears - of course, Yes it is realized in the game. You can switch it from normal to low in difficult situation.

2. What do you mean by materials? These cars are modified as special off-road prototypes.

Off-roader
11-18-2010, 05:33 AM
can i please get free roam.also all makes of 4x4 trucks suvs free roam is a must.i will pre order if i get free roam

Well, I think it would be possible to make a tracks with free-roam, using the "Game Editor" for this, which will be included in th game.

Goosey
12-08-2010, 03:50 AM
But will the Xbox 360 version have the editor?

Krazee DD
12-08-2010, 03:06 PM
But will the Xbox 360 version have the editor?

No it wont......HMPF!

Loves 2 Jacket
05-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Where is my Xbox 360 demo!?

SuzukiSamurai
05-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Well, I think it would be possible to make a tracks with free-roam, using the "Game Editor" for this, which will be included in th game.

You think it would be possible to create a free roam track? Is that a yes or a no? I assume you talk to eachother in the company and brief and tell everything to eachother?.. What about a releasedate in Europe? Or do we have to order in the USA? Any info about that?

OFFROAD FROM DANMARK!
05-22-2011, 04:10 PM
are there any websites i can buy Off-Road Drive for xbox 360? if ther is send me a link plzz!!!

Loves 2 Jacket
05-24-2011, 01:59 AM
They haven't even come out with the demo for Xbox 360. Everyone has given up on this game ever being released. Sorry pal.

ShawnK116
05-26-2011, 02:46 AM
soo what is new... some new vid over in THEIR country and yet no new ,news HERE on the forums or anything.
i just got done beating 3rd season of DIRT 3 (they kept contact with fans and kept true to dates for the most part) and that game is fun as hell!

MayorHipHop
08-28-2011, 09:41 PM
ITS SEPTEMBER 30th 2011 cant wait

ShawnK116
08-29-2011, 04:13 PM
yes it is a LIL bit older BUT
thats the point its a older game AND they have vehicle damage AND they have ground deformation AND WHATS THAT YOU SAY!!! THEY HAVE FREE ROAM!!!!?????? now how does a older game run JUST FINE on a older version of the newer and better engines of today and be able to offer all that and HUGE maps JUST FINE, but here they were trying to tell us that the engine they use cant handle it.. don't make me laugh...in my mind this game is dead who cares when it comes out..it will be in the bargain bin in walmart in 1-2 months time..they DIDNT listen to us and what the gamers wanted, they DIDNT even bother to keep us up to date, they DIDNT show any pride in the work they were doing. put that all together and what do you have folks?!

duke nukem racing game equivalent.