PDA

View Full Version : Death to Spies 3 exclusive gameplay video

Nike-it
06-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Polish gaming TV show ALLEGRA published first exclusive gameplay video form upcoming Death to Spies 3. The game was presented on Xbox 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uIA8bXJObo

Divebomb
06-09-2010, 10:09 AM
awesome

edit: hoo boy. I don't know about this console business

Nike-it
06-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Please note, that it is a very early version of the game and everything will be improved:)

Divebomb
06-09-2010, 10:15 AM
affirmative. it definitely looks off playing with a controller. actually it looks awful. and it needs a onscreen minimap of course, but I guess that's definitely coming.

btw. what is the thinking behind showing off the console version over the pc version? from what I understand this is the only version of the game shown so far?

OSS
06-09-2010, 10:25 AM
affirmative. it definitely looks off playing with a controller. actually it looks awful. and it needs a onscreen minimap of course, but I guess that's definitely coming.

you mean looks unusable with controller?

Divebomb
06-09-2010, 10:29 AM
yeah, looks really sloppy and inaccurate. when I'm playing dts all my movements are very measured and thought through. this looks like rise of the triad in shrooms mode or something.

OSS
06-09-2010, 10:40 AM
yeah, looks really sloppy and inaccurate. when I'm playing dts all my movements are very measured and thought through. this looks like rise of the triad in shrooms mode or something.

oh well, maybe.. but i think all console games looks like this.. no slow & accurate movements of mouse ;)

forlik
06-09-2010, 11:20 AM

0:10-0:15 looks like gamer uses mouse by leg, not by hand :)
I hope PC version will have adequate control like in DtS/MoT.
But in general, I like this video! :cool:

Razoric
06-09-2010, 09:58 PM
I just saw this preview on Game Trailers and I must say I love the Hitman style gameplay you have going on. There are basically zero games that play like this besides Hitman and I really crave that style of gameplay.

Really cool video and consider me interested. :)

Pizzadvl
06-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Why not ww2 anymore? :(. Anyway, will we see DLC for the 360 version?

Divebomb
06-10-2010, 02:49 AM
oh yeah gametrailers have a narrated video up http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-death-to/101102

yeah. really don't like the look of this. not sure why the map has been changed to an exact copy of the hitman style map. haggard should really REALLY focus on the areas that differentiates DtS from hitman and not make it even more like hitman. like the huge huge maps they can do with their engine and the vehicles and probably more things I don't know about. those are real strengths. more openended missions with many ways to solve.

I just saw this preview on Game Trailers and I must say I love the Hitman style gameplay you have going on. There are basically zero games that play like this besides Hitman and I really crave that style of gameplay.

Really cool video and consider me interested. :)
definitely check out at least moment of truth (death to spies 2) if you've got a pc. required specs aren't insane. it's available download services like gamersgate, direct2drive and steam. not on the 1c store on the main site here for some reason though (metaboli).

OSS
06-10-2010, 08:04 AM
copy of the hitman style map. haggard should really REALLY focus on the areas that differentiates DtS from hitman and not make it even more like hitman. like the huge huge maps they can do with their engine and the vehicles and probably more things I don't know about. those are real strengths. more openended missions with many ways to solve.

the most difference from hitman in dts 3, that you have 3 persons under your control with there own abillities & you can switch them any time you want (just like in hd2 or commandos? ) ..

pitty it doesn't show some of this elements in the video, only Strogov (but the shown Strogov gameplay is the same that was in previous games) ..

i thinks that because it just the most early version that they can show.. so even the minimap can come back?

Divebomb
06-10-2010, 08:44 AM
oh yeah, definitely (and thanks for pointing that out, as I was forgetting about it) with the commandos aspect in there that will help. hopefully also there will be some really hard time sensitive multi-character puzzles to solve in there for extreme trial and error rage by the computer : )))

forlik
06-10-2010, 12:34 PM
haggard should really REALLY focus on the areas that differentiates DtS from hitman and not make it even more like hitman.
Agree, but please don't forget:
1. It's not the final version, even it's not the final demo :)
2. Hitman's map was not bad and very useful also

like the huge huge maps
On xbox360? :evil:

Divebomb
06-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Agree, but please don't forget:
1. It's not the final version, even it's not the final demo :)

yeah yeah, true. I just want to jump all over everything I don't like about this.. maybe there is still time for haggard to come on here and take notes on what I don't like about this and change it just for me hehehe

On xbox360? :evil:
yeahhhhh....................... urgh