PDA

View Full Version : I can't play multiplayer

Cat Icarus
06-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi I just bought the game last night from steam, I am having trouble starting multiplayer. I'll click internet, and it will say, connecting....... i waited forever!!!! and it still didn't connect, but yeah, please help me. also i haven't entered my product key yet..I don't know where to enter the key.

[SOE]No.Mam
06-06-2010, 12:01 AM
- when you use only software firewall, allow Men of War comunicate with internet
- when you use a router open ports (READ ME (http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3654&p=62989&hilit=ports#p62989))
- your cd-key will be asked when Men of War connected to internet & you create your gamespy acount 1st time

Cat Icarus
07-25-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't understand...I'm not at all good with computers...could you simplify this please?

thomassipp
05-19-2012, 03:19 PM
same problem, i really hope 1C (or who ever) will fix this.

ATAG_knuckles
05-19-2012, 03:33 PM
I don't understand...I'm not at all good with computers...could you simplify this please?

Cat: not sure of the issue, but let me encourage you to NOT get frustrated, there is a fix to all the issues you will encounter (which we all have in this sim) in the end its well worth it. As for not knowing computers, trust me, a few months in COD, you will know computers.

When you get your issues resolved, look up the ATAG server, download Teamspeak (its free) get on comms and someone from ATAG will get you up and running.