PDA

View Full Version : help~~~ cdkey blocked why??

eviljungle
06-02-2010, 05:55 PM
In 5/ 29 / 2010 my cdkey blocked .I do not quite understand why . I never Cheat and words hurt anyone :(
my user name is eviljungle

[SOE]No.Mam
06-02-2010, 09:30 PM
contact 1C support: support@1cpublishing.eu

@admins from Men of War forum:
refresh your ban-list-threat !!! that sucks extremely when players dont know how long they are banned or dont know the reason. :!:

Korsakov829
06-03-2010, 01:16 AM
When a person doesn't know why they are banned and have never done anything wrong, its usually a chat monitor system glitch.

There may be a bans lasting 2+ months even. No telling how long you will be banned. Contacting 1C support may be the best and only thing banned users can do for the time being.

eviljungle
06-03-2010, 02:41 AM
No.Mam;162144']contact 1C support: support@1cpublishing.eu

refresh your ban-list-threat !!! that sucks extremely when players dont know how long they are banned or dont know the reason. :!:

eviljungle
06-03-2010, 02:42 AM
When a person doesn't know why they are banned and have never done anything wrong, its usually a chat monitor system glitch.

There may be a bans lasting 2+ months even. No telling how long you will be banned. Contacting 1C support may be the best and only thing banned users can do for the time being.thank you :)

foxxy_grandpa
09-14-2010, 12:10 AM
No.Mam;162144']contact 1C support: support@1cpublishing.eu

sorry but this happened to me and im not sure what refresh ur banned list threat means