PDA

View Full Version : A small thread to thank R@S and all others

Aleksi
05-29-2010, 03:54 PM
I've been playing this game for almost a year now, when I started it was with "plain vanilla" and after countless hours wanting to poke my eyes out I found R@S and his mods... Ahhh!

Long story short (one I'd bet many of you could write your selves)

Thanks!

Melthorse
05-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Yeah, R@S does great work for all 7.62 gamers.

btw: does anyone know what happend to the "strategyfirst form"?! it is down since some weeks.

Kyle
05-31-2010, 01:55 AM
I wrote a LONG "thank you" last night on the thread that I started, but I discovered today that for some reason it didn't post!

I want to make sure my gratitude is seen by those who deserve it, so I'll try posting it here.

THANK YOU for your prompt help in getting the Blue Sun Mod to work. :grin:

I loved seeing Robert DeNiro as the taxi driver; what a clever Easter Egg! :o

I can't wait to dive into this mod further. Keep up the solid and superb work on behalf of the community.

Now onto my first run through of 7.62...

As an aside, I too asked last night about Strategy First's downed Forums. The question disappeared with my post so...

Yeah, it's been quite a while since it's been working there. I have a number of questions I wanted answered in regards to some mods for Brigade E5, but I uninstalled said title and got 7.62 instead. With the Blue Sun Mod installed, I'm sure all of the hassle was worth it!

:)

MoreDread
06-03-2010, 04:06 PM
i too would like to express my gratitude.
R@S, you have been extreemly helpful in making me understand how modding for 7.62 is done and the BSM has made the game much more enjoyable than it already was.
without your help, i doubt i would have gotten things done as fast as i did.

R@S
06-18-2010, 09:19 AM
Thanks guys, it's much appreciated. I'm not the only one that needs to be mentioned here, there are many others that has helped and contributed, I'm just the guy with the stick-to-it-ness that has been involved since the start more than a year ago.

Those people are, in order of appearance:
wozzi
Deadhead
Nightprowler
TodeswolF
toneone1
guineapig
Dodger Bullet
theBrain
Legionnaire=M=
Matze

I should also mention the SFI community that created a nice and helpful atmosphere and made me start giving back to the community with my spare time.