PDA

View Full Version : Any one play this game in American timezone?

Owen.Montgomery
05-29-2010, 01:05 AM
I've just purchased this MASTERPIECE of a game. My friend introduced me to it, but he had a downloaded copy and therefore could not play online multiplayer.

I purchased a full copy of this game so that I could play against other people (The computer is very boring).

From what I have been reading, however, there are not that many people who play this game online, and those who do are in russian or European timezones. Primetime for these players would be Seven in the morning here in Philadlephia.

Is the Online Community for this game still active? Will I have a hard time finding opponents?

Thank you!

SpeedWolf
05-29-2010, 01:19 AM
there is a lot of player playing this game online.

i don't know about American timezone because i am from Thailand but i play many time with a lot of American players.

just make sure that you update your patch to 1.17.5 and if you like i can give you some of my American friend so you can play with them online in men of war in your own time zone.

shortyyguy22
05-29-2010, 07:49 AM
lotsa american players that play :) just make sure u have the 1.17.5 patch

Owen.Montgomery
05-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Just finished installing and patching. MoW, here I come!

Korsakov829
06-01-2010, 01:18 PM
I play whenever I have nothing else to do. I really have little to do, so sometimes I sleep during the day and play during the night to play with some people. I'm on now and then but I don't play MP that much.

Twan
06-04-2010, 11:08 AM
I do.