PDA

View Full Version : Can't play

Ock3nn
05-25-2010, 07:23 PM
My friend downloaded men of war from the 1C website (same as i did), he installed it but he can't play. Cause when we try to play it says it has to do some first time installations (in administrator mode), but when we click OK it says "Can not proceed (error 1275)", followed by an error in which it says it is incompitable, and then we can't play.
I can however play, and i run on a Vista computer, and he on a windows 7 computer.
What can it be?

[SOE]No.Mam
05-25-2010, 09:09 PM
contact 1C mail support: support@1cpublishing.eu

SpeedWolf
05-26-2010, 04:57 AM
did you check if your friend system specs can run this game?

Ock3nn
05-26-2010, 02:42 PM
did you check if your friend system specs can run this game?

Well yes they are better than mine so... I'll try and email support and we will see, but please post more tips.

SpeedWolf
05-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Well yes they are better than mine so... I'll try and email support and we will see, but please post more tips.

i don't know what tip i can give you because the error say is incompatible that mean that your friend maybe don't have the minimum system requirements to run the game.

they is a way to test if your friend can run the game but men of war is not listed.

but anyway here is the link.
http://systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

and also this is the System Requirements on the back of my men of war box.

Minimum System Requirements
Intel Pentium 4 2,6 GHz (Athlon 3000+)
1 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or ATI Radeon 9600 (128 MB RAM)
Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
5 GB of free hard disc space
PC DVD-ROM
Keyboard
Mouse

Recommend Requirements
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2,33 GHz
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256 MB RAM)
Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
5 GB of free hard disc space
PC DVD-ROM
Keyboard
Mouse

if you friend have all the System Requirements and the game don't work is can mean that window 7 don't support or the download is corrupted that is as far as i know.

hope 1C can help your friend in fixing this issue.

Ock3nn
06-27-2010, 08:17 PM
The Problem was that he had to update his TAGES drivers, and with that done, it works :)