PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Support Me

c5o212ben123
05-24-2010, 02:55 AM
This doesn't make any sense at all, if you said that because i violate the rules, so i need to be banned for a week might make some senses ( being honest, this is the first 17+ game that banned players because of the language they use and without any warning). but if you can't make sure you will get everyone unbanned by the time you set, this is totally wrong:mad:

Everyone pay like $20+ to play the game, we are not here paying for waiting and hopping that i can be unbanned tomorrow morning even the ban date is expire already.

Don't let us feel like that if we unfortunately didn't get unbanned after the ban date expire that means we need to absorb these ourselves.

Remember we are the customers that pay ( we are not people who just download the game and play Lan with their friends) everything that you have is from us, this is not the right way to treat the customers who support you and the game.:mad:

Anyone Support Me???

trbaron
05-24-2010, 04:03 AM
well as you see in my thread, I and many other have been banned for a week now because someone is too lazy to do administration.

Its ridiculous since you can't even contest the ban since they don't say really what it was for.

brit67
05-25-2010, 10:13 AM
well as you see in my thread, I and many other have been banned for a week now because someone is too lazy to do administration.

Its ridiculous since you can't even contest the ban since they don't say really what it was for.

I agree we should at least be given the chance to contest a ban, I swore at a guy who was blatant cheating and he said he would report me on here. Due to his actions I get a ban for my reaction doesn't seem fair.

Korsakov829
05-25-2010, 12:58 PM
I agree we should at least be given the chance to contest a ban, I swore at a guy who was blatant cheating and he said he would report me on here. Due to his actions I get a ban for my reaction doesn't seem fair.

Thats like if you were to tell Stalin he made a horrible ruler. Freedom of speech is new in Russia.

SpeedWolf
05-26-2010, 03:36 AM
I personally like the baning system.

hearing teenagers using bad word to make themselves cool or making themselves think that their a adult.

is good that this baning system is here to keep them in line to be polite and is also Teach them to know that the use of bad word is not needed to get your word out.

so when is come to the baning system i don't Support you.

but if your ban for one week and two week have pass and you are not unbanned that i can understand.

but your comments about being ban without any warning is just not true because when you start the Multiplayer lobby you can see clearly the rules.

you just choose to ignore it.

so when you do get unbanned remember to be polite and if you cannot respect the rules play a different game.

Twan
06-08-2010, 11:39 AM
I personally like the baning system.

+1

Korsakov829
06-08-2010, 12:23 PM
The rules state that obscene language is strictly prohibited in chat.

marco4000
06-17-2010, 06:25 PM
This doesn't make any sense at all, if you said that because i violate the rules, so i need to be banned for a week might make some senses ( being honest, this is the first 17+ game that banned players because of the language they use and without any warning). but if you can't make sure you will get everyone unbanned by the time you set, this is totally wrong:mad:

Everyone pay like $20+ to play the game, we are not here paying for waiting and hopping that i can be unbanned tomorrow morning even the ban date is expire already.

Don't let us feel like that if we unfortunately didn't get unbanned after the ban date expire that means we need to absorb these ourselves.

Remember we are the customers that pay ( we are not people who just download the game and play Lan with their friends) everything that you have is from us, this is not the right way to treat the customers who support you and the game.:mad:

Anyone Support Me???

they should warn first!

Korsakov829
06-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Its your decision if you want to follow the rules or not. If you don't want to get banned or worse, just follow the rules in the first place.

Korsakov829
06-18-2010, 05:17 PM
I have no problems viewing the rules when I first login to MP. I can see them clearly as well as almost everyone else. Either your game is bugged or your blind.

marco4000
06-18-2010, 07:16 PM
I have no problems viewing the rules when I first login to MP. I can see them clearly as well as almost everyone else. Either your game is bugged or your blind.

then the game is bugged, and i shouldnt have been banned till 21 june. and btw people pay for those games, theyre not free so they should at least get a warning before they get banned, not evrybody looks at the chat screen at the beginning you know.

marco4000
06-18-2010, 07:27 PM

Anyone Support Me???

i also agree about, that we are costumers that actually buy the game! their are a lot of guys who just download the game, what isnt really hard..
i think they should at least warn you!, i mean not evrybody looks at the chat box at the first moment and in like 3 - 4 seconds the message is already is probably already vanished. (i say probably cause i dont know it, i cant even see the message at the begining.)

greets

Parkaboy
06-18-2010, 11:31 PM
The rules state that obscene language is strictly prohibited in chat.

But team killing is fine..

Just thought I'd add that because there is no banning for being a tool and ruining peoples games.

Korsakov829
06-19-2010, 01:31 PM
But team killing is fine..

Just thought I'd add that because there is no banning for being a tool and ruining peoples games.

Aside from use of trainers or hacks in MP games, the only rules are chat rules.

The MP in Men of War is handled by BestWay, 1C just tells the bad news here to people who are banned. If I were in your situation, I would turn to my other hobbies for a two weeks and check back every seven days, no problem.

Parkaboy
06-19-2010, 08:14 PM
So if I was to spend a evening teamkilling and winding people up so they said something rude to me I could get every player that went for the bait banned.

That really doesn't seem fair. Sure some people get a ban for being a tool and others for being hotheaded and being goaded into swearing.

So how does admin know if someone has sworn in game then? Outside of screenshots and if you are using them then I think people who purposely TK should a be banned.

After all it actually has an effect on the game. Where using a certain set of words really doesn't do anything.

Korsakov829
06-19-2010, 09:25 PM
I don't know this for sure but you can swear in game, and in the game lobby while waiting to start. In the main lobby chat however, you will get banned. I've seen people get away with it but be on the safe side anyway and be nice.

Teamkilling is common in my games. The most memorable of these teamkills is when I lost 2 IS-3s by allied dynomite.

KnightFandragon
06-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Lol, Teamkilling is funny....when its my opponents doing it. There was this one match where early on one guy charged his Sherman at me, I killed id then the rest of hte game they were Teamkilling each other and stuf. Even blew up each others Pershings..was funny

Korsakov829
06-20-2010, 12:20 AM
Yeah I've seen the like, opposite team lost 4 King Tigers lol.

Commissar_Shermie
07-19-2010, 12:25 PM
And in all honestly if you are afraid of team killing you could always turn friendly fire off. I get killed by allied howitzers all the time when I'm trying to tnt/at grenade/flame tanks.