PDA

View Full Version : Game Won't Start, Or Not Working.

cshiels
01-11-2010, 01:59 PM
I purchased Rig N' Roll from 1c and downloaded the software and the patch.

After installing and activating the box came up and said that I meet or exceed the recommendations for the game. When I double click on the shortcut (and have also tried launching from the directory) the splash screen comes up (and I can see the processes starting up in task manager) but after a few moments the slash screen goes away and the processes disappear.

I have uninstalled the game, deleted all reg keys, and the original directory for a fresh install, but still the same.

I have also tried running the game in compatibility mode and as Administrator.
Any suggestions? Computer specs below

Sager 9280
Windows 7 64X
Core i7 920
6 gigs ram
320 7200 drive
nVidia GTX280 1GB

All drivers are updated

Sneaksie
01-12-2010, 07:20 AM
There is no patch for RignRoll yet... what exactly did you install?

obsolum
01-12-2010, 10:26 AM
There is no patch for RignRoll yet... what exactly did you install?
That's what I was wondering as well :)

norbertosm79
04-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Hy,sorry for my bad english!I buy the game today,instalation complet,serial activation completa,the game dont start.Any help

novatekk
04-23-2010, 05:41 PM
It's pretty much impossible to tell you what's wrong without more information.
Does it give you some sort of error? Also, what are your system specifications? Please provide as much information as possible.

norbertosm79
04-24-2010, 07:42 AM
No error report,my system is:video card GTX 295,processor i7-940 2.93 Ghz,6 G memory,windows vista on 64 bitt.

norbertosm79
04-25-2010, 06:16 AM
If it posibil some help,i want to play this game.Thank you.

norbertosm79
04-27-2010, 11:42 AM
I`m waiting for answer for my problem but nothing!!!

Nike-it
04-27-2010, 11:46 AM
please make a dxdiag report and send it to our support (support@1cpublishing.eu)

USA Trucker
04-27-2010, 02:09 PM
I`m waiting for answer for my problem but nothing!!!

Patience is a virtue. Give it time. Do your realize how many complaints they must be getting?

Nike-it
04-28-2010, 05:17 AM
By the way, where did you buy R'n'R?

kennyb87
04-28-2010, 10:45 AM
How long are you leaving the game to start up it takes a minute on my system but I have russian version but might get the english today If I can find out a few questions but I have already started a thread about it

USA Trucker
04-28-2010, 02:34 PM
How long are you leaving the game to start up it takes a minute on my system but I have russian version but might get the english today If I can find out a few questions but I have already started a thread about it

It's about the same amount of time on my computer with the English version. I also have lots of stuff running in the background, and it doesn't seem to affect game performance even with everything set to the max I get between 40 -75 frame-rate.

kennyb87
04-30-2010, 03:06 PM
My PC is an old Pentium D 3Ghz with a 8800GTS I dont expect full settings I just want it to be playable

toyota-martin
05-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi all

as the title says, the game simply won't start..

i'll start with the system

CPU: intel i7 860 2.8 ghz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 ram
harddrive: 1 TB disc
grafikcard: Nvidia Geforce GTX285

if i watch the procesmanager when i pres the start icon, i see a process start named: rnr.exe a few seconds later the rig'n'roll logo shows at my desktop, a few seconds later the process just terminates and nothing more happends, no error report, nothing..

anyone has an idea what could be the problem?

all help is appreciated

toyota-martin
05-30-2010, 09:15 PM
damn many replies i get inhere.. amazing, really brilliant.. oh wait. not a single one..

am i the only one experiencing this problem?

DJames757
06-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Yes I have the same problem. The game logo pops up then nothing. I have been trying to play this game for 3 days now. Still no luck.:mad:

USA Trucker
06-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Hi all

as the title says, the game simply won't start..

i'll start with the system

CPU: intel i7 860 2.8 ghz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 ram
harddrive: 1 TB disc
grafikcard: Nvidia Geforce GTX285

if i watch the procesmanager when i pres the start icon, i see a process start named: rnr.exe a few seconds later the rig'n'roll logo shows at my desktop, a few seconds later the process just terminates and nothing more happends, no error report, nothing..

anyone has an idea what could be the problem?

all help is appreciated

Yes I have the same problem. The game logo pops up then nothing. I have been trying to play this game for 3 days now. Still no luck.:mad:

@Toyota-Martin,
Nobody is ignoring you. Sometimes it takes us some time to find out possible solutions to each individuals problem. I, as a new Moderator here try to answer everyones questions. Now I can't say for sure, but your Video Card may be the problem. Also, did you download the 'HotFix', and were did you purchase the game from?

@DJames757,
What are your Computer Specs, were did you purchase it from, and did you download the 'HotFix'? It's located Here (http://www.1cfiles.com/RigNRoll/rnr_en_update_setup3.0.1.0.exe)

Here are the requirements for Rig'N'Roll. Please ensure you have what it takes to run it.

Minimum:
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
2.4 GHz Processor
1 GB Available System Memory
128 MB DirectX 9.0 Compatible 3D Video Card (GeForce 5700 / Radeon X800)
10 GB Available Hard Disk Space
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card
DirectX 9.0c

Recommended:
3 GHz Dual-Core Processor
2 GB Available System Memory
256 MB DirectX 9.0 Compatible 3D Video Card (GeForce 8800 / Radeon HD3870)

Pancho
06-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi, I got the same problem as DJames757 and toyota-martin.
My computer data: Dual Core 2.53GHz, Vista SP2, 4MB RAM, ATI HD4850 (512MB).
I tried to install "HotFix" but I can´t. The message "The setup has detected that no version of RigNRoll is installed. The update requires a previous version of the game to be installed. Setup cannot continue".
Well, RigNRoll occupies 8GB of disk space so I guess it is installed. I tried to install the HotFix from the original installed directory but no chance. I installed the game twice, I updated all drivers, I tried to start the game as administrator. The result remains the same: the logo pops up and then nothing. Can anybody help me?

USA Trucker
06-23-2010, 05:05 PM
@Pancho,
Where did you purchase/download the game from? Some sites have the 'HotFix' included. Your 2.53GHz does not meet the recommended requirements.

DJames757
06-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Hello Toyota-Martin here are my specs,

Intel Pentium 4 Processor 3.8 GHZ
Microsoft WinXP Home Edition
Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 / Direct X 9.0 C
4 GB System Memory
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
110 GB Hard Drive Space

I had no problems installing the hotfix patch.
I purchased the game from YUplay

Still cannot play game as of today.... don't know what the problem is, updated all drivers still same problems. No problems with other game downloads. But this is the 1st time I've purchase a game from the 1C company. Maybe YU-PLAY files are damaged. I'm not going to purchase the game from another site to find out.:evil::mad:

USA Trucker
06-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Hello Toyota-Martin here are my specs,

Intel Pentium 4 Processor 3.8 GHZ
Microsoft WinXP Home Edition
Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 / Direct X 9.0 C
4 GB System Memory
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
110 GB Hard Drive Space

I had no problems installing the hotfix patch.
I purchased the game from YUplay

Still cannot play game as of today.... don't know what the problem is, updated all drivers still same problems. No problems with other game downloads. But this is the 1st time I've purchase a game from the 1C company. Maybe YU-PLAY files are damaged. I'm not going to purchase the game from another site to find out.:evil::mad:

You did not purchase it from 1C. You purchased it from YU-PLAY, and that's most probably where your problem is. Try to re-download/re-install it again. Your computer specs look OK. Otherwise contact YU-PLAY support.

Melkor
06-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Has he installed a engine mod for the game? If so that may be why the game hasn't started because the mod probably replaced the default motor file thingy.
I know this because i had this problem yesterday but if not i cannot help here

USA Trucker
06-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Has he installed a engine mod for the game?

What exactly do you mean by "Engine Mod"?.

Pancho
06-24-2010, 06:22 AM
Well, I bought the DVD in a large and well known electronic shop in germany, but I have never heard that this might be a problem. The recommended requirements are not the minimum requirements, so it must run on my computer.

But I see: I will not receceive an answer here, so I will return the game and buy another truck simulator.
Rgds,
Pancho

USA Trucker
06-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Well, I bought the DVD in a large and well known electronic shop in germany, but I have never heard that this might be a problem. The recommended requirements are not the minimum requirements, so it must run on my computer.

But I see: I will not receceive an answer here, so I will return the game and buy another truck simulator.
Rgds,
Pancho

I have given you an answer. The minimal requirements falls way short of being accurate, as has been reported throughout this forum. If the 'HotFix' won't install it's because your DVD version already has it built-in. The game won't run properly unless you meet the recommended requirements.

Lolsmurf
06-24-2010, 11:14 AM
I have 1Gb RAM and don't even have a dual core
I also have 8600 GT 512 mb card

And I can play the game without a lot of problems (sometimes some lagg or fps drop)

USA Trucker
06-24-2010, 11:24 AM
I have 1Gb RAM and don't even have a dual core
I also have 8600 GT 512 mb card

And I can play the game without a lot of problems (sometimes some lagg or fps drop)

Yes, but you also stated in another thread that you run it on minimal settings. The point I'm trying to make is that there are lots of reports that the game doesn't work well, if at all on the minimal requirements. You were just lucky, but if you really want to see the game at its full potential you need to meet, or exceed the recommended requirements. I'm willing to bet that if you set the traffic density to the max, your game would freeze, or would be un-bearably slow.

kennyb87
06-24-2010, 12:21 PM
I run the game on 2 traffic density and full texture and the rest about half. The big problem is the traffic seems to take all the ram. I can run max settings if no traffic but once i put traffic on I suffer lag

USA Trucker
06-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Another point to keep in mind is not just RnR runs poorly on minimal req., but GTA4 is the same way. My next door neighbor got it a couple of weeks ago. He thought he could play it with the minimal req., only to find out how painfully slow it was, and several game freezes using the lowest settings.

Lesson learned:
Unless you plan to up-grade your computer, don't buy a game meeting just the minimal req. To me it's just not worth the headache. I heard ME2 is the same way.

For those that don't know...
GTA4 = Grand Theft Auto
ME2 = Mass Effect

Melkor
06-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Well there is this engine mod on truckpol that is known to cause problems for some people that have RnR, i just suggested this may be an issue

USA Trucker
06-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Well there is this engine mod on truckpol that is known to cause problems for some people that have RnR, i just suggested this may be an issue

OK, I just wanted you to elaberate on it because, I didn't know what you meant.

DJames757
06-24-2010, 02:53 PM
You did not purchase it from 1C. You purchased it from YU-PLAY, and that's most probably where your problem is. Try to re-download/re-install it again. Your computer specs look OK. Otherwise contact YU-PLAY support.

DJames757
I've re-downloaded several times and still same results. My brother wasted more money and purchased from 1C on the same computer and still the game will not start. With or without the patch.

OK, I just wanted you to elaberate on it because, I didn't know what you meant.

Need more info on the engine mod.

kennyb87
06-24-2010, 03:01 PM
You wont have the mod I dont think mate. I guess your specs arent up to the games minimum need to run the game.

USA Trucker
06-24-2010, 03:02 PM
DJames757
I've re-downloaded several times and still same results. My brother wasted more money and purchased from 1C on the same computer and still the game will not start. With or without the patch.

Need more info on the engine mod.

I'm out of suggestions except to contact the appropriate Customer Support. As for the engine mod., feel free to go into more detail if it benefits the forum members.

Lolsmurf
06-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Yes, but you also stated in another thread that you run it on minimal settings. The point I'm trying to make is that there are lots of reports that the game doesn't work well, if at all on the minimal requirements. You were just lucky, but if you really want to see the game at it's full potential you need to meet, or exceed the recommended requirements. I'm willing to bet that if you set the traffic density to the max, your game would freeze, or would be un-bearably slow.

true, thats why I m planning to buy a new pc and then start the game very well, because now on low-medium it isnt as cool as playing it on high with best graphics...

mellbourne
07-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Hello everybody

Today i got through the post via amazon Rig'n'roll king of the road on a pc dvd rom.
Installed it then activated the game then tried to run the game but nothing happened i did get up the popup logo with the name of the game but that is all,although i can see something is happening as my hadrdrive light is working overtime but after a 5 minutes wait nothing then i waited 10 minutes and nothing.So the next thing was to shut down my firewall/virus killer to see if that was the problem but no it was not.
Now my pc does go over the stardard requirements this game needs and i have tried the game in admin mode but that is no good aswell.
This is the second time i have installed the game and i did try the patch that is on this website but the game stated to me that it was already updated and it asked me did i still want to update so i said yes and did it but that was no good.So now i'm stuck hence the reson to write here in case you people had some suggestions await your replies thankyou :(

Dnkiwi
07-15-2010, 08:35 AM
Hi mellbourne first of all i would like to say welcome to the forums .can you please provide your pc specs and Operating System as this will help both myself and other members to provide assistance . i may not be able to help you seen you have the dvd version but i am willing to have a shot and with a bit of luck get things working for you .

mellbourne
07-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Thankyou for your reply and hopefuuly your help Dnkiwi
below is my dxdiag for you to look at i do hope it helps
await your reply

mellbourne

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/15/2010, 17:47:53
Machine name: DAVID-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.100218-0019)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/29/08 16:56:33 Ver: 08.00.14
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 3326MB RAM
Page File: 1092MB used, 5768MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 260
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05E2&SUBSYS_20DD107D&REV_A1
Display Memory: 2286 MB
Dedicated Memory: 879 MB
Shared Memory: 1407 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: LG W2243(Analog)
Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
Driver Version: 8.17.0012.5721 (English)
DDI Version: 10
BGRA Supported: Yes
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 6/8/2010 00:57:00, 9712744 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Description: Speakers (Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM))

Dnkiwi
07-16-2010, 01:45 AM
ok now that i have your specs we can narrow things down until we find the problem. i know my brother had a similar problem with the download version and found that once he installed it he had the same problem as yourself and we fixed it by unistalling the game and then deleting the root folder manually and then reinstalled it and away it went but i suspect that the dvd version has been corrupted in some way during the install also i would check that if it has the patch pre intstalled then the patch may be cause but i need one of the moderatorson here to first confirm if the dvd verion was pre patched as if not there may a differnt patch for you to install but give advice a try and it might just work .

good luck and if all else fails we can try something else

mellbourne
07-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Hello Dnkiwi

Thankyou for your reply
I did what you asked but that did not work so i uninstalled it from my pc
and then went into the registry and got rid of it there aswell.
But before doimg all that i did a look into the bin files of this game and found a support prog that tell the support team about your machine and then it puts it into a winrar folder so what i did next was to look at the folder and i did find a lot of warnings about turnbyte dubbing well i do have on my pc some software that lets me download tunes from various radio channels that do streaming.So i uninstalled that software just as an experiment then i installed the game yet again but this time in admin mode and het presto the game works ( how or why that will remain a mystery? ) what i'm now going to try is to put my other software back in and see what the reaction is the game now it is installed properly may work okay still but i will not know untill i try it will lert you know what transpires at a later date thankyou once more for your help.

Dnkiwi
07-17-2010, 07:55 AM
iam glad to hear that you have the working and feel free to ask again if you need any further help and i would more than happy to help or offer advice where possible

Pro_Gamer
08-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Hi!

I have got the same problem. But the hotfix is only for the english version.
I bought the german version. So, I can't install the hotfix.

Here's my system:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (4x 2.4)
Nvidia GeForce 8800GT
4GB RAM
Win 7

Eggtooth
08-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Warning! Do not install the latest ATI drivers (10.8 ). If i click on icon- nothing happens.

@EDIT, game will not run. Splashscreen appearing, then in procceses there is RNR.exe but it turning off after few seconds.

If you get tis problem use program: 3DRipperDX- game will run. I don't know, i reinstalled the game, tried everything, but only when i use this program it works.

BleDrajor
08-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Good to know, thanks.
Will you be able to get the 10.7 driver again or shall I send it to you?

Eggtooth
08-28-2010, 12:18 PM
No thanks. I got 10.4 on hdd.

cgaston
10-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Warning! Do not install the latest ATI drivers (10.8 ). If i click on icon- nothing happens.

@EDIT, game will not run. Splashscreen appearing, then in procceses there is RNR.exe but it turning off after few seconds.

If you get tis problem use program: 3DRipperDX- game will run. I don't know, i reinstalled the game, tried everything, but only when i use this program it works.

I didn't have any problems with the v10.8 drivers, and I have an ATI HD 2400 Pro AGP!! BTW, I do think it runs better than with the earlier drivers on my 'puter!!

CiBi1968
10-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi, I bought this game through steam & it wont start from within the steam GUI. I have managed to start the game from within the steam folder itself, but all i get is the rig & roll splash screen & then it cuts back to the desktop after about 10 seconds or so.
My specs :

Intel i5 750 @ 4ghz
4gb GSkill 1800mhz ram
Windows 7 64bit
Powercolor Radeon HD 5970 2gb
Running Catalyst 10.4 (dropped this down from 10.8 after spotting another discussion about it not working under 10.8)

Problem is it just doesn't work for me at all no matter what i do.

I have re-installed Java, C++ & alll other things that I can do, I'm pulling my hair out at the moment trying to get this thing to start ....
I find a file called : hs_err_pid4316 that gets written every time i try to run the game . here are the contents: I have highlighted the erro that i can spot in red ...

#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0144c1a7, pid=4316, tid=4288#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_08-b03 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C [rnr.exe+0x104c1a7]
#

--------------- T H R E A D ---------------

Current thread (0x0267aa48): JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=4288]

siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0x00000000

Registers:
EAX=0x00000000, EBX=0x04ddf83c, ECX=0x00000000, EDX=0x00000000
ESP=0x0018c894, EBP=0x02484228, ESI=0x00000000, EDI=0x02484f38
EIP=0x0144c1a7, EFLAGS=0x00010202

Top of Stack: (sp=0x0018c894)
0x0018c894: 02484f38 02484f38 011b2e21 00000000
0x0018c8a4: 00000000 0018d180 04ddf808 011b5660
0x0018c8b4: 02484f38 02484f38 04df7a7c 02484228
0x0018c8c4: 0018d28c 00000041 00000000 ffffffee
0x0018c8d4: 0144ff73 ffffffee 02480d3c 014506ca
0x0018c8e4: 1a121bb8 1a121bbf 1a121bbf 01450715
0x0018c8f4: 01450715 00000012 0018cb84 ffffffff
0x0018c904: 00000007 00000000 18aea388 18aea394

Instructions: (pc=0x0144c1a7)
0x0144c197: 8b 74 24 0c 57 eb 09 66 85 c9 74 11 42 42 46 46
0x0144c1a7: 66 8b 0e 0f b7 02 0f b7 f9 2b c7 74 ea 85 c0 5f

Stack: [0x00090000,0x00190000), sp=0x0018c894, free space=1010k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C [rnr.exe+0x104c1a7]

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
j menu.JavaEvents.SendEvent(IILjava/lang/Object;)V+0
j menuscript.mainmenu.QuickRaceNewGame$Trucks.recive TableData()V+17
j menuscript.mainmenu.QuickRaceNewGame$Trucks.<init>(Lmenuscript/mainmenu/QuickRaceNewGame;JLmenuscript/mainmenu/QuickRaceNewGame;)V+153
j menuscript.mainmenu.QuickRaceNewGame.<init>(J[JJJJJLmenuscript/mainmenu/Panel;)V+615
j menuscript.mainmenu.QuickRace.<init>(Lmenuscript/mainmenu/MainMenu;)V+124
j menuscript.mainmenu.StartMenu.InitMenu(J)V+191
v ~StubRoutines::call_stub

--------------- P R O C E S S ---------------

Java Threads: ( => current thread )
0x0ded56f0 JavaThread "Thread-1" [_thread_in_native, id=6016]
0x02662638 JavaThread "Low Memory Detector" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5640]
0x02661a88 JavaThread "CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5704]
0x02661400 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5716]
0x0264e228 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1036]
0x0264cc28 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4908]
=>0x0267aa48 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=4288]

Other Threads:
0x02608ef8 VMThread [id=4344]
0x02662920 WatcherThread [id=5192]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap
def new generation total 576K, used 156K [0x07660000, 0x07700000, 0x078d0000)
eden space 512K, 18% used [0x07660000, 0x07677248, 0x076e0000)
from space 64K, 100% used [0x076e0000, 0x076f0000, 0x076f0000)
to space 64K, 0% used [0x076f0000, 0x076f0000, 0x07700000)
tenured generation total 1408K, used 690K [0x078d0000, 0x07a30000, 0x09660000)
the space 1408K, 49% used [0x078d0000, 0x0797cb70, 0x0797cc00, 0x07a30000)
compacting perm gen total 8192K, used 5443K [0x09660000, 0x09e60000, 0x0d660000)
the space 8192K, 66% used [0x09660000, 0x09bb0cd8, 0x09bb0e00, 0x09e60000)
No shared spaces configured.

Dynamic libraries:
0x00400000 - 0x02565000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\Bin\rnr.exe
0x77980000 - 0x77b00000 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
0x76d50000 - 0x76e50000 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
0x76be0000 - 0x76c26000 C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
0x73140000 - 0x73172000 C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
0x75a90000 - 0x75b3c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
0x75e90000 - 0x75f90000 C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
0x75be0000 - 0x75c70000 C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
0x757f0000 - 0x757fa000 C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
0x759c0000 - 0x75a5d000 C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
0x75b40000 - 0x75be0000 C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
0x770e0000 - 0x770f9000 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
0x75800000 - 0x758f0000 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
0x754f0000 - 0x75550000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
0x754e0000 - 0x754ec000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
0x67f60000 - 0x68123000 C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
0x753f0000 - 0x753f9000 C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
0x71d00000 - 0x71d06000 C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
0x71f80000 - 0x71f93000 C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
0x6cf20000 - 0x6cf92000 C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll
0x77420000 - 0x7757c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
0x72e80000 - 0x72ea5000 C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll
0x77210000 - 0x773ad000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
0x75940000 - 0x75967000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
0x76cc0000 - 0x76d4f000 C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
0x77100000 - 0x77112000 C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
0x70ba0000 - 0x70bc5000 C:\Windows\system32\DINPUT.dll
0x70bd0000 - 0x70c00000 C:\Windows\system32\DINPUT8.dll
0x72b90000 - 0x72ba4000 C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
0x75f90000 - 0x76bd9000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
0x77050000 - 0x770a7000 C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
0x10000000 - 0x10019000 C:\Windows\system32\OpenAL32.dll
0x18000000 - 0x18033000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\Bin\binkw32.dll
0x027c0000 - 0x02f0c000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\Bin\protect.dll
0x72ef0000 - 0x72f3b000 C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
0x71aa0000 - 0x71cb8000 C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
0x72200000 - 0x72280000 C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll
0x72e70000 - 0x72e7f000 C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
0x74e30000 - 0x74e33000 C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll
0x74e20000 - 0x74e2d000 C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL
0x74ce0000 - 0x74cf7000 C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
0x74cd0000 - 0x74cdb000 C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
0x75620000 - 0x75755000 C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
0x75c70000 - 0x75d8c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
0x77950000 - 0x7795c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
0x76e50000 - 0x77049000 C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
0x75090000 - 0x750a2000 C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll
0x771b0000 - 0x77210000 C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
0x75550000 - 0x7561c000 C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
0x04630000 - 0x046ab000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\bin\stdassert.dll
0x05180000 - 0x05235000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\Bin\Dbghelp.dll
0x6d730000 - 0x6d8cb000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\jvm\bin\client\jvm.dll
0x6d2f0000 - 0x6d2f8000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\jvm\bin\hpi.dll
0x76c30000 - 0x76c35000 C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
0x6d700000 - 0x6d70c000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\jvm\bin\verify.dll
0x6d370000 - 0x6d38d000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\jvm\bin\java.dll
0x6d720000 - 0x6d72f000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\jvm\bin\zip.dll
0x6d070000 - 0x6d1d9000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\Jvm\bin\awt.dll
0x72cc0000 - 0x72d11000 C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV
0x04e40000 - 0x04e62000 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rig n roll\Bin\rnr.dll
0x718a0000 - 0x718a9000 C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL
0x75a60000 - 0x75a8d000 C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
0x77120000 - 0x771a3000 C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
0x734f0000 - 0x73529000 C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
0x72f40000 - 0x73035000 C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll
0x6bb80000 - 0x6bbb6000 C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
0x6ba10000 - 0x6ba40000 C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv
0x6bbd0000 - 0x6bbd4000 C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll
0x73560000 - 0x73567000 C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll
0x6bbc0000 - 0x6bbc8000 C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv
0x6ba00000 - 0x6ba07000 C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll
0x71ed0000 - 0x71ed8000 C:\Windows\system32\atiu9pag.dll
0x66a80000 - 0x66e0f000 C:\Windows\system32\atiumdag.dll
0x68910000 - 0x68c00000 C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dll
0x12050000 - 0x124a8000 C:\Windows\system32\wrap_oal.dll

VM Arguments:
jvm_args: -Djava.library.path=;..\bin; -Xmx32m -XX:OnError="..\Bin\MiniDumper.exe"
java_command: <unknown>
Launcher Type: generic

Environment Variables:
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
PATH=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity Solution\;c:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Wi ndows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32 \WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared
USERNAME=Chris
OS=Windows_NT
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 30 Stepping 5, GenuineIntel

--------------- S Y S T E M ---------------

CPU:total 4 (cores per cpu 8, threads per core 2) family 6 model 14 stepping 5, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, ht

Memory: 4k page, physical 4185144k(1353728k free), swap 4194303k(4194303k free)

vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_08-b03) for windows-x86, built on Jul 26 2006 01:10:50 by "java_re" with MS VC++ 6.0

Any help greatfully appreciated ..

Chris

lamanorbu
10-06-2010, 06:06 PM
My suggestion: uninstall Drivers and Catalist. Use driver sweeper to complete uninstall and prevent conflicts. Install the latest drivers (10.9). 10.9 works for me, no problems reported. Good luck!

CiBi1968
10-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Tried driversweeper & that didn't work either :(
One day I might actually get to play this game ;)

USA Trucker
10-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Tried driversweeper & that didn't work either :(
One day I might actually get to play this game ;)

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

You appear to have a nice enough computer to get this running. Therefore this may be a Steam issue. Contact Steam, and see if they can resolve it, or contact 1C Support, and see if they can help you out. Nike-It, may also be able to assist you, or direct you. Sorry I can't help you any further.

VioTruck
11-08-2010, 12:33 PM
hi,
i played prety well english version on:
- intel E4300 (1.8 GHz)
- asrock dualcore-vsata
- 1Gb Elixir DDR1-400 MHz
- Galaxy Geforce 7300 GT
- HDD Samsung 320 Gb SATA

- OS Win 7 32b

think on win7 you can play this game on systems lower than minimum system required.

USA Trucker
11-08-2010, 12:47 PM
hi,
- intel E4300 (1.8 GHz)
- asrock dualcore-vsata
- Galaxy Geforce 7300 GT

- OS Win 7 32b

think on win7 you can play this game on systems lower than minimum system required.

You have posted this several times in other threads. If it works for you, that's fine. The average person won't get it to work with 1.8GHz without having issues, if they can get it to work at all.
Stop posting the same type of posts. The next one will be deleted along with you. You're not helping anyone, and this has no bearing on the last few posts here.

Patrick
11-08-2010, 03:44 PM
hi,
- intel E4300 (1.8 GHz)
- asrock dualcore-vsata
- Galaxy Geforce 7300 GT

- OS Win 7 32b

Thats a low-end system. I bet your lieing too. 1 GB DDR1 RAm?! 7300GT?!
Next time try harder.

I never had a problem that RignRoll wouldn't start. I have it from Steam.

USA Trucker
11-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Thats a low-end system. I bet your lieing too. 1 GB DDR1 RAm?! 7300GT?!
Next time try harder.

I never had a problem that RignRoll wouldn't start. I have it from Steam.

First of all, choose a color that people can read.
Secondly, this has already been addressed. There is no need for this type of comment.
Thirdly, people getting this game from Steam have had some issues.
Fourth, and final. You're not helping either.

CiBi1968
11-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Cheers USA Trucker,
I will contact steam & see what they have to say about it.

USA Trucker
11-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Cheers USA Trucker,
I will contact steam & see what they have to say about it.
Just don't take NO for an answer. If you can't get it resolved. Ask for your money back. If they give you a song, and dance contact me via PM. I've dealt with them before, and beat them at their so called "No Refund Policy". There is no such animal.

Just make sure the error is not your computer, or you.

Melkor
11-10-2010, 10:20 AM
I Might know why CiBi1968 is having this problem, in his computer specs he listed has has 4cpus.

As of now not many games support 4cpus let alone 3cpus, only games that i know of that support 4cpus is mass effect....and cant remember the other one.

This may or may not help, but i had to downgrade my computer to a 2cpu proccessor because my 4cpu proccessore couldnt play most of my Computer games

USA Trucker
11-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I Might know why CiBi1968 is having this problem, in his computer specs he listed has has 4cpus.

As of now not many games support 4cpus let alone 3cpus, only games that i know of that support 4cpus is mass effect....and cant remember the other one.

This may or may not help, but i had to downgrade my computer to a 2cpu processor because my 4cpu processor couldn't play most of my Computer games

Nice catch. Cibi1968 should not confuse this with a 4 (Quad), as some do. Also, I don't know if this is true, but I heard that Windows NT experience problems with some games. This could be one of them.

Paul Maskell
01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me?
Recently I bought RignRoll on DVD from Currys and I'm suffering the same problem as Toyata-Martin, DJames757 and Pancho.

I installed and activated it without any problems, But when I start the game, it gets to the point where the RignRoll banner appears in the centre of the screen and then nothing.

There's no error message or anything suggesting what the problem might be.

I've tried un-installing and re-installing the game three times and have updated my graphicand sound card drivers, but still no luck.

Please help me with this problem as I really want to play and enjoy this game?

I've copied and pasted my DxDiag below.

Thanks.

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 1/10/2011, 17:53:55
Machine name: PAULMASKELL-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/30/09 20:20:34 Ver: 08.00.15
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4088MB RAM
Page File: 2789MB used, 5382MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 64bit Unicode
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 285

Moderator Edit:
Way too much info. We only need the basics. Portions have been deleted. Also see Post #58 by Melkor in ref. toward 4 CPU's, and above. You indicate that you have 8 CPU's.

xmathewx75
01-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Hello, I have bought rig n roll a while ago. I didn't play it yet. So till today I downloaded it. Now when I start the game, it don't seem to work. All it say is, "Lunching Rig n Roll". Like all steam games. So while I wait like 2 seconds. A steam update page opens. So I'm not sure whats happening. I will list my computer properties.

System Properties:
Window 7 Ultimate
Ram: 1.00 GB
System Type: 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+ 2.20 GHz
Video card: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
Directx: 9.0c

If any more stuff needed please ask

(I have got this game threw steam)

Nike-it
01-18-2011, 07:32 AM
The problem may be in videocard, it's too weak to handle the game.

USA Trucker
01-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Hello, I have bought rig n roll a while ago. I didn't play it yet. So till today I downloaded it. Now when I start the game, it don't seem to work. All it say is, "Lunching Rig n Roll". Like all steam games. So while I wait like 2 seconds. A steam update page opens. So I'm not sure whats happening. I will list my computer properties.

System Properties:
Window 7 Ultimate
Ram: 1.00 GB
System Type: 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+ 2.20 GHz
Video card: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
Directx: 9.0c

If any more stuff needed please ask

(I have got this game threw steam)
Your Ram is too low, and your Processor speed is too slow. See game requirements HERE. (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=174309&postcount=1) Please don't make new threads on topics already covered. Find the thread that best describes your problem like this one that I moved your post to.;)

Demper
01-22-2011, 04:39 PM
I think I might have found a reason why people who purchased the game through Steam might not have the game working for them..

when checking the local content..

I noticed there is no .exe file in the folder to actually run the game

hence steam keeps coming back with the "game is currently not available" window..

USA Trucker
01-22-2011, 04:56 PM
I think I might have found a reason why people who purchased the game through Steam might not have the game working for them..

when checking the local content..

I noticed there is no .exe file in the folder to actually run the game

hence steam keeps coming back with the "game is currently not available" window..
Hello, and welcome to fthe forum.

There are many of us (including myself) that have this game through Steam. For me it works just fine, along with others too, sometimes it may need to be un-istalled, and then re-installed. The two individuals prior to your post, just simply have a computer that just can't handle RNR.

Demper
01-23-2011, 05:04 AM
Hello, and welcome to fthe forum.

There are many of us (including myself) that have this game through Steam. For me it works just fine, along with others too, sometimes it may need to be un-istalled, and then re-installed. The two individuals prior to your post, just simply have a computer that just can't handle RNR.

Hi thanks,

sorry I should've said for some people,

I've checked the local content of all my other steam games, strangely enough all of them have a .exe executable in the local content to start and run the game...

I was merely replying to the last post cause I think he has the same problem as I do..

the game won't even start cause steam comes back to me stating the game is unavailable... not suprising if the executable that's supposed to start the game doesn't exsist..

little added info I've redownloaded the game through steam 3 times no to no avail....

I reckon I only need the .exe file to get this game to work..

no clue how to get it though.. steam doesn't seem willing to supply it roflmao

USA Trucker
01-23-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi thanks,

sorry I should've said for some people,

I've checked the local content of all my other steam games, strangely enough all of them have a .exe executable in the local content to start and run the game...

I was merely replying to the last post cause I think he has the same problem as I do..

the game won't even start cause steam comes back to me stating the game is unavailable... not suprising if the executable that's supposed to start the game doesn't exsist..

little added info I've redownloaded the game through steam 3 times no to no avail....

I reckon I only need the .exe file to get this game to work..

no clue how to get it though.. steam doesn't seem willing to supply it roflmao

XMathewx75 has many issues as to why his game don’t work (slow processor, low Ram, and low quality Graphics Card).

I understand your dilemma though. If Steam is selling a faulty and/or defective product, and can not supply you with an alternative method to get it to work, you are entitled to a full refund. Don’t be fooled by their “No Refund Policy” disclaimer. They are in violation of several Federal & State Statutes, and must adhere to FTC & Consumer Affairs regulations that include DLC & DLSP (including third party DLSP). They tried that with me on two questionable games I purchased here in the US, and refunded me the full amount. I’m sure your country has similar laws on the books. Your case would be considered as “faulty and/or defective“ product. You can even get your credit card to place a charge-back for this product (within certain time constraints). Be sure you submit the proper Steam Support question, and keep track of your support ticket #’s along with their replies for evidence. Be polite, but firm in your request.

I wish you well on whatever way you pursue this.

Demper
01-24-2011, 12:36 AM
XMathewx75 has many issues as to why his game don’t work (slow processor, low Ram, and low quality Graphics Card).

I understand your dilemma though. If Steam is selling a faulty and/or defective product, and can not supply you with an alternative method to get it to work, you are entitled to a full refund. Don’t be fooled by their “No Refund Policy” disclaimer. They are in violation of several Federal & State Statutes, and must adhere to FTC & Consumer Affairs regulations that include DLC & DLSP (including third party DLSP). They tried that with me on two questionable games I purchased here in the US, and refunded me the full amount. I’m sure your country has similar laws on the books. Your case would be considered as “faulty and/or defective“ product. You can even get your credit card to place a charge-back for this product (within certain time constraints). Be sure you submit the proper Steam Support question, and keep track of your support ticket #’s along with their replies for evidence. Be polite, but firm in your request.

I wish you well on whatever way you pursue this.

thanks,
not sure what to do.. steam offered me store credit as a refund...
but what I truly wanted was to just play the game... lol

anyway I understand that Mathew at the top here has a computer issues itself.. but what I'm reading here is that the game doesn't even start because either steam is blocking it or.. something is missing that cause steam to be unable to run it..

a steam pop-up window shows up after it said launching Rig 'n Roll most likely means that there is some kind of file missing to play the game... since he downloaded the game 5 days before I did I assumed he had the same problem I had...

in any way thanks for the replies and concern you've shown.. it's appreciated.

Kind regards
Demper

USA Trucker
01-24-2011, 01:13 AM
No problem. I‘m glad the situation was resolved via a store credit with Steam. Sorry you couldn’t enjoy the game. May I suggest you purchase it via Impulse, or 1C. They do a better job in this regard than Steam does. I have no malice toward Steam as I have many games from them. I have RNR running on both Steam & Impulse on 2 different computers, and have not experienced any problems thus far with either. I guess it’s just luck of the draw. Good luck, either way you proceed. This game is really fun, but that’s just my opinion.;)

Truckerguy82
01-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Ive bought RNR at game stop some time ago and lately ive been haveing a problem were when i load RNR and the game gets in and i unpause the game it crashes out to my dekstop as far as i know there are no patches for the boxed RNR right? any hints......fyi idk how to check my specs to post on here to show what im running i know ive got windows 7 32 bit

USA Trucker
01-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Go to your start menu. On the bottom type “System Information“ (without quotes) to get your system specs.

Take note of your:

Operating System (Such as Windows version).
CPU Processor & Speed in GHz (Such as 3.2GHz or similar).
Ram (Such as 2GB Ram).
Video Card (Found in Component & Display).

To get the current version of DirectX, just do the same as above, only this time type “dxdiag“, and click the appropriate icon. It will give you almost the same thing as the above, plus your DirectX version listed at the bottom. Your results should look similar to the system specs in my signature.

Paul Maskell
01-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Did anyone have a problem getting the DVD version of RigNRoll to start up?

If so, How did you cure the problem?

Thanks.

USA Trucker
01-27-2011, 03:32 AM
None that I can remember, sorry (a cure that is).:(

FeiGeiLou
02-10-2011, 06:05 PM
i just brought it and install this game into my com
and i launch the game and a sign of rig n roll appear after that black screen with a "ting" sound. and the whole thing just hang.
i have to do ( Alt + Crtl + Del) to get out ...

what should i do?
i need help a-sap because i really wanna get to play.

USA Trucker
02-10-2011, 07:15 PM

When reporting problems, it's best to give us your system specs. So we can determine a course of action. Is this a DVD, or downloaded version?

meckel34
02-19-2011, 06:53 AM
Did anyone have a problem getting the DVD version of RigNRoll to start up?

If so, How did you cure the problem?

Thanks.

Well, i have the same problem. I buyed the DVD version. After installing i started the game - it show the rnr logo and then nothing...
Update 3.0.1.0 don´t istalled - it show me: there is no rnr installed...:(

My system:
AMD Phenom II 4x3,4 Ghz
8 GB ram
nVidia Geforce gtx 280 1 gb
Win 7 proffesional 64 bit

Ihope anyone can help.:-)

Edit: With Win XP the game works very well - the problem is Win 7 prof. ...

USA Trucker
02-19-2011, 07:40 PM

It seems there are some issues with the DVD version of the game judging from some postings of our members. Thus far if anyone has resolved it, they are not sharing their info with the members of the forum. I really don't think it's a Windows7 problem though. If you had Vista, I would be more inclined to agree with you. If you do happen to get it to work, by all means, let us know what you did.

meckel34
02-19-2011, 09:21 PM
At the moment it only runs on XP - when it runs on win 7 i tell you how to do. It is not only the DVD-version - i downloaded on gamesload.de too - the same problem...! The game didn´t load the screen of the system / required system (both german version!).
Sorry for my bad english...:oops:

USA Trucker
02-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Don’t worry about your English. You write well enough for me to understand. No apology necessary. As for your German version of the game, I’m afraid I can’t assist you further, but maybe some of our German speaking members can lend a hand. Especially if they got your version up, and running.;)

Sorry I couldn’t help you more.:(

crauner
07-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Hey guys. I was trying to get my game to run better and was told to set my game resolution way high and now it wont start. I've tried re-downloading many times as i have the game from steam. any solutions?
thanks

Moderators Note:
Please don’t create threads where one already exist. Welcome to the forum though.

ok sorry bout the new thread. and i also made a video of what happens:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYLDCu2SXg

demon147
04-22-2012, 11:44 AM
hello,

here I RNR buy on steam, all going well so far, but I realize that the game no longer starts,

I wonder if there is a solution to you thank you in advance

USA Trucker
04-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forum. :)

This would more than likely be a STEAM issue, and not a gaming one. Sorry I can't offer more assistance. :(

firefighterbull
08-26-2012, 05:32 AM
I start the game up and an error pops up about the rnr.exe not responding. what would do this?

USA Trucker
08-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Hello & Welcome to the Forum. :)

When posting problems, it's always advised to list your System Specs, and where the game was purchased. You're not giving us much to go on. Help us to help you. ;)

firefighterbull
08-26-2012, 10:02 PM
I bought it at Walmart.

Computer spec
Windows XP Home
Service pack 3

CPU 330 @ 1.60GHz
1.60 GHz , 1.99 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420

I was playing the game when this happend. Lastnight i downladed the patch tryed to in stall it and it says no version of RigNRoll is installed

This what pops up, rnr.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

USA Trucker
08-26-2012, 10:54 PM
Your system does not meet the minimal requirements to play this game. See This (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=174309&postcount=1). Sorry. :(

firefighterbull
08-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Im not to smart on computers, what is steam

USA Trucker
08-26-2012, 11:08 PM
The STEAM comment had nothing to do with you, but it's a place where you can buy games, and download them to your computer. You need an account, that you can get for free. You can find it here (http://store.steampowered.com/about/).

firefighterbull
08-27-2012, 01:02 AM
ok thanks!!

USA Trucker
08-27-2012, 01:59 AM
Not a problem. Sorry I was the bearer of bad news. :(

guytrance
12-14-2012, 05:56 PM
I had to register and give a proper FIX to this problem.

I was encountering the same issue of launching the game and it was just crashing to desktop after a black initial screen.

After updating DirectX,installing .net..updating audio drivers and what not... i came across the solution to another game with same behavior.

it turns out RnR don't know how to launch the game with Nvidia on some laptops or rare rigs (mine is a MacBook pro bootcamped with XP!) and you have to manually tell it to go for the Nvidia GPU and not something else..

well basically you guys need to enable Optimus Technology on your Nvidia card..here are the steps ->

http://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/Nvidia.htm

(if these steps are not present at your control panel just skip to step 5 and add both rnr.exe in bin folder, and rungame.exe)

That did the trick for me!

Happy Gaming. :)

NeoInNervous
11-01-2013, 10:43 PM
I bought this games a few days a go and when i try to run it, simply doesn't start.
I saw the logo and then only a black screen.

Already tried to install the patch, but i couldn't... Try to upadate drivers, re-install and nothing....

I was looking around the forum and didn't found any solution...

So, what can i do to solve this?

My Computer:
MB: Asus p8z77-v
Processor: Core i5 3570k
Memory: 8GB Ram
Video Card: Radeon HD 5870 2GB
HD: 3TB

techguy2129
03-10-2014, 02:18 PM
So, I had just waited about an hour for Rig'n'Roll to install on my computer, (on Steam) it said my computer met all of the system requirements, and I launched the game, and the screen was black, so I waited for a minute, then the audio started playing, then it kicked me back to my desktop, but the Rig'n'Roll icon was still on my taskbar, so I clicked it, and then the same thing happened. Rig'n'Roll works just fine on my other computer. Anybody have a solution?

The computer I tried it on, didn't work's specs

Make/Model: Samsung (I don't even know) with an i7

The computer the game does work on's specs

Make/Model: Samsung RV511 with an i3
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (I would assume it has Service Pack 1, haven't been on it recently)

By the way this just happened like 15 minutes ago.

Anybody have a solution? Thanks!:grin:

DukeBruno1
07-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Hello guys!
I installed Rig N Roll with Steam and it wont start. I tested everything: Start as Admin, Any windows compatibility mode and a mix of that.
Result: Wont Start

I played this game on my old computer and i want to play it again!

(Sorry for bad english i wont speak english normal)

I hope you can help me

Computer: http://www.pic-upload.de/view-23605337/FELIX-PC--DukeBruno123-.png.html

@guytrance
Dont work! I have no "Manage 3D Settings" in the Control Panel! I reinstalled the Nvidia thing but... didnt work

USA Trucker
07-29-2014, 12:01 PM
The Developers have jumped ship over 2 years ago. There is not that much help to be had here, as most of us haven't played the game in quite some.

I haven't played it in about 2 years. So carefully check the threads for a solution, is the best advice I can give, and make sure you have the "Recommended Specs" for this game, not the "Minimal Specs."

Good Luck. :)

soldier1184
09-15-2014, 02:08 AM
downloaded this off of steam and it started once now it won't start all i check with task manager and it states RNR.exe is running but there's no launcher coming up nothing and ive downloaded this 3x already wtf gives is there anything that i can do to get this running cause this is bullsh!!

namek
11-14-2014, 11:26 PM
*Snip*
But now, on the end of 2014, i've downloaded pirated version of rignroll, cause i've returned original due to my dissatisfaction, and played a little.
*Snip*

Moderator:
Discussing, and admitting Piracy is a serious offense on these forums, and results in an immediate, and permanent ban. You should know better.

USA Trucker
11-15-2014, 06:49 PM
downloaded this off of steam and it started once now it won't start all i check with task manager and it states RNR.exe is running but there's no launcher coming up nothing and ive downloaded this 3x already wtf gives is there anything that i can do to get this running cause this is bullsh!!
In the 'Task Manager' where you see RNR.exe is running, select 'End Process' and restart the game. This is a Steam issue, and happens with a few Steam games.

I have this game on Steam, and it happens from time to time. The procedure above works for me.