PDA

View Full Version : Still banned

Gurk
05-19-2010, 12:08 PM
14 May Ban List

Ban till 17 May

Gurk_14 (obscene language)

Hello, I was banned as you can see from the above, and should have been unbanned by now, it is now the 19th and i'm still banned.

If you insist on banning people for periods of time for "offences" you should unban them as soon as their ban is finished. You need to fix this. A new ban system should be put in place (if possible) and not for minor infractions like swearing.

Korsakov829
05-19-2010, 12:55 PM
The time zones make it hard to keep track of everyones ban. The best thing for you to do is never break the rules, its not like their going to change anytime soon.

Usually when someone gets banned, their not unbanned untill a day or two after it should expire.

Gurk
05-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, if they cannot keep track of the bans, they should not ban anyone for small matters which do not particularly matter, from what I can see, there is a large number of people who are banned and not unbanned when their ban is finished. This is not good for the game.

Korsakov829
05-19-2010, 02:24 PM
I personally believe people who are banned just may deserve it. I've only heard of a few people have been banned for the wrong reason. I believe the rules for the chat are just right.

Most of this stuff is done by a PC. The translator translates from English or German, any language into Russian. Anything considered insulting such as calling someone a Hooligan (offense in Russian) for example, will get someone banned as silly as you may think of it. Of course this is just a guess how the system works. Anything wrong is handled by a real person, such as your lengthy ban.

Gurk
05-19-2010, 02:30 PM
I have to disagree i'm afraid. Some offensive words yes I understand why you would ban people but swear words are not offensive unless directed against someone and even then it usually is not offensive. The rules for the chat are too strict and should be toned down.

If not a warning system of some sort put in place. or something along those lines.

I can assure you that there has not been a time when everyone could not help what was coming out of their mouth or being type into their keyboard where it was obscene or not. Everyone has done it.

Korsakov829
05-19-2010, 02:33 PM
4 days ago I was insulted, but that person that said that is not banned. So, its not effective enough. Some stuff doesn't get done.

I hope you do get unbanned soon, it is really late.

Gurk
05-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I will tell you now, I did not insult anyone afaik, also it is the main chat is the only moderated bit i think? So anything said in the lobbys is not.