PDA

View Full Version : InoCo Path Fix

Goblin Wizard
05-18-2010, 10:14 PM
Archive contains 3 fixes:
1. One mentioned on this forum (Uel1_1).
2. When you refuses to work for Dikkens and ends in Muscovy with quest path stopped.
3. Quest path stopped when entering Zebos.

I believe the InoCo path is fully working now but if you encounter any problems let me know.
This fix is for clear original game. The fix will be included in my mod version 0.25.

Install: Just copy 2384 archive to your SW3 folder and unpack.

Thanks to Hal2003 and Trucidation for very accurate saves.

Hal2003
05-19-2010, 05:08 AM
Thanks its working very well.

Goblin Wizard
05-23-2010, 09:42 AM
update

riley2504
06-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Thank you for this.

cursor
08-15-2010, 05:25 PM
this should be a sticky!!!! Thanks i just found it while checking the forum for patches.

abadon allindia
10-31-2010, 02:27 PM
who dikkens . did you mean charles dikkens when he told us a secret mission and if we agree he tells us to go to and secret portal and if we refusses he tells the guards to take us out of the galaxy.plz help i aggred but a big ship with a stranger,camed and telled me to load containers i don't know what to do please help and reply fast to me.please it my one the most favourate game.:confused:

Goblin Wizard
10-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Yes. It's about the same Dikkens but I've never played InoCo path. I really don't know how to solve this quest. Maybe someone other will help you.

abadon allindia
11-01-2010, 07:58 AM
so i will start a new game now which path i choose please tell
and also tell me where i have to paste file you had given

Goblin Wizard
11-01-2010, 08:48 AM
so i will start a new game now which path i choose please tell
As I said I'm don't know much about different storylines (7 different paths). I've merely completed Alex path and it was months ago. I enjoy modding more than playing.
and also tell me where i have to paste file you had given Check the "Install" note in the 1st post. I don't know where you installed the game. Normally, it's inside "Program Files/1C/Star Woles 3" or similar path. Generally, if you don't get prompted for overwriting the files (during unpack) you're doing it wrong.

abadon allindia
11-01-2010, 05:31 PM
As I said I'm don't know much about different storylines (7 different paths). I've merely completed Alex path and it was months ago. I enjoy modding more than playing.
Check the "Install" note in the 1st post. I don't know where you installed the game. Normally, it's inside "Program Files/1C/Star Woles 3" or similar path. Generally, if you don't get prompted for overwriting the files (during unpack) you're doing it wrong.
no no no i want to ask you that where i have to paste the file in star wolves 3 folder.

Goblin Wizard
11-01-2010, 06:26 PM
You have to paste zip archive just into the Star Wolves 3 folder and unpack.

abadon allindia
11-02-2010, 06:59 AM
I downloaded the file was not a zip file it was a shortcut and now i downloaded again it worked now i know what to do.Thanks for help goblin wizard.

billshot1941
11-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi to all,

If I accept the Dickens mission then after that I have drop the boms at portal 45 then there is the next message in the cheats mode:
[Script System] error: attempt to index local `b_gh' (a nil value)
[Script System] <string "Data\Scripts\Quests\Mission_8e\Inoco secret_...":Line 181>
If I areive at the space station to take over the cargo there is nothing happend and the message in the cheats are:
[Script System] error: `for' Limit must be a number
[Script System] <string "Data\Scripts\Quests\Mission_8e\Inoco secret_...":Line 184>
I hope that you can do some thing about this.

Best regard
billshot1941

Goblin Wizard
11-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Hmm.. it's different from previous errors so I need saved game to check this. Please, send me 2 saves: 1. just before the error 2. before you enter the sector when error occurs.
P.S. I've send you a message with my email.

Heavenblade
12-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Awesome, it work's great Goblin. :)

Goblin Wizard
12-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Have you tried 1.12 patch? I think it should include all changes.

teodorski1
07-24-2013, 06:43 PM
I decided to accept the work for InoCo(dikkens) so i placed the bombs at the portal and left for the base... Cleared the guards Greyboys arrived to help and after that came SAM(no idea who actually just a ship) Dikk said i must "open the containers or else"... And thats it :D Just stopped and i attacked the base -1st(before i download the fix) appeared some guards with 2 transports so i destroyed them and 2 conteiners felt from them and i took them,, but again nothing happened i tried every thing!
-2nd(after fix) i went there again attacked the base this time only some guards appeared and stopped again... In the console nothing appeared.... So i got sad :D

Trifler
03-25-2014, 05:33 AM
Thank you for making this, especially since I can't use the 1.12 patch (the game won't run if I install it).